Need Assistance Acquiring Game Seats

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexjlake_gr8t
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Need Assistance Acquiring Game Seats

Hello Fellow LG'ers,

My brother recently Graduated from SDSU-Mechanical Engineer, an accomplishment we didnt get to share with our late mother. To celebrate, Id like any pertinent info as to how one would go about getting seats that may be somewhat below retail price. Are there particular things to search for that someone could suggest? Any web sites? We're rabid fans that want to see Kobe and our new guys! We're from South Central, bleedin' that Purple N Gold!

Regards,

Al Jon
Briancluan
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 pm    Post subject:

I'm sure there are more then enough season ticket holders here to help you with that. You can private msg me and tell me what game are you interested in and I'll see what I can do for you.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: