why does charles barkley hate kobe so much?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ignardlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject:

charles is a fool in his comments he forgot the lakers didnt do much when kobe sat out for six minutes of the game, i guess he's suppose to make them better while he sits on the bench....what a fool.
Ko8e8ryant
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Tarzan008 wrote:
Now at half of the Kings game he is at it again....wow...it is so blatant,and transparent..... The green monster of jelousey has really taken a big bite out of him........

He just stated on TNT at the half that Kobe does'nt pass,and more negativity,whew,a real hater...............And it has been real clear that he has played totally within the offense......

I cant wait for the 2nd when Kobe really goes off.....

Ya no kidding Bark (no Bite) is really ticking me off.
Saying that Kobe's teammates miss their shots because they are so shocked that Kobe passed to them, what the hell?

Charles is one of my favorite players ever but his commentary is beyond horrible, kind of the opposite of Michael Irvin for me.
orwell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: why does charles barkley hate kobe so much?

LakerNV wrote:
why does charles barkley hate kobe so much?

It is because he is everything that Kobe is NOT -- he is Fat, Old and Ugly. NOT to mention "ring-less."
Nahtanoj
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Aww leave chuck the grumpy alone...
LakerNV
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject:

lol, what did he say after the game. there was no way i was gonna watch him pile on after that game. i turned to carson daly and fell asleep.
8DimeandsShining
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject:

What kills me is After the game where they show the 3's that kobe took, but failed to mention the first shot was with 3 on the clock, the second with 1 on the clock and the last one with the clock at 14 but we down 9 with 3 or 40 seconds left! I mean come on.....how can the only thing you say is oooh look at the dificulty of that shot and not say why. The average fan doesnt know any better and thats how the negative light keeps shining on Kobe. The halftime rant was ridiculous when the kid only shot 13 shots and he made 8 of them...I think thats a little above 50% huh? had 5 ir 6 rebounds at the time as well. The hatred is blatant and ridiculous. In addition...What the hell is Phil on? Mihm gone....Kwame gone...if we go small you go Luke or Devean? Where the kings go directly to his man and score 3 consecutive times...no double team, not trap...no nothing.......No win!
El Ocho
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject:

cause his head looks like a bowling ball, and he is just upset at life in general. barkley is one of the people that should NOT be on tv. like bobby and whitney.
LakerNV
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject:

El Ocho wrote:
cause his head looks like a bowling ball, and he is just upset at life in general. barkley is one of the people that should NOT be on tv. like bobby and whitney.

now wait a minute, bobby and whitney havent hurt anyone other than each other. they are not evil like twinkie man.
LakerNV
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject:

oh, here it is. :roll:
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject:

LakerNV wrote:
El Ocho wrote:

now wait a minute, bobby and whitney havent hurt anyone other than each other. they are not evil like twinkie man.
kqiu2210
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject:

Charles and Shaq were brothers seperated at birth. They both eat lard for breakfast.
GameCock-MD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Stern just said that Kobe is "transcendent"...said he would have picked Kobe, no question....
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject:

envy
Sister Golden Hair
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Every generation gets the Fatty Arbuckle it deserves.

SGH
Mailman04
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject:

He's jealous and is a loser
thumpinghead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject:

SirRunnethOfSoCal wrote:
Because Kobe is young, intelligent, articulate, enormously gifted, has 3 rings even before entering his prime, and is worth about $200 million at 27 years of age. And Barkley is nothing but a washed up sperm-whale. Somebody needs to harpoon him.

The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Walter Sobchak wrote:
Charles is good friends with Shaq, so naturally he hates Kobe. I'm sure he and Shaq have had many a talk where he's heard Shaq's side of that feud.

I was definitely annoyed to hear them say that Shaq was the bigger man for finally ending the feud though. Kobe went up to Shaq in their first meeting on Xmas day a year ago, but Shaq continued his whole "who's that?" and "that other guy" nonsense after that. Kobe realized, as these guys should, that the feud was on as long as Shaq wanted to be a baby about it. Kobe has clearly been responsive to clearing up the BS between he and Shaq, but Shaq didn't want to have any part of it.

The feud hasn't ended. That gesture by Stay Puff was proven phony when he answered no comment to Kobe's 81. He is still bitter and jealous of Kobe and always will be. But who cares. He's just a has-been now.
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Walter Sobchak wrote:
Charles is good friends with Shaq, so naturally he hates Kobe. I'm sure he and Shaq have had many a talk where he's heard Shaq's side of that feud.

I was definitely annoyed to hear them say that Shaq was the bigger man for finally ending the feud though. Kobe went up to Shaq in their first meeting on Xmas day a year ago, but Shaq continued his whole "who's that?" and "that other guy" nonsense after that. Kobe realized, as these guys should, that the feud was on as long as Shaq wanted to be a baby about it. Kobe has clearly been responsive to clearing up the BS between he and Shaq, but Shaq didn't want to have any part of it.

The feud hasn't ended. That gesture by Stay Puff was proven phony when he answered no comment to Kobe's 81. He is still bitter and jealous of Kobe and always will be. But who cares. He's just a has-been now.
smoothCbutla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject:

I've only seen the real answer once so far.

Charles gets defensive and offended whenever a player is compared to Jordan. He absolutely hates it and will break down a player possession by possession and say oh see Jordan would have done this or Jordan would have done that.

I thought he just hated Kobe until last years playoffs. Wade started being compared to Jordan and from there on Charles did everything he could to make Wade look bad. During the Pistons series all he would ever say was Wade can only score for himself and doesn't make his teammates better, saying only Shaq does that.

He is just the biggest Jordan lover you will find, probably to make him look better for having no rings.
The Bling
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject:

You would see that Sir Charles' mug slightly resembles Michael's ass from all that butt-kissing.
Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject:

He's on Shaq's side therefore he is against Kobe.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: