THE Political Thread (All Political Discussion Here)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 770, 771, 772 ... 886, 887, 888  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
Funny how nobody has posted this yet. Maybe it was one of yous who did it.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-trump-vandalism-20161026-snap-story.html

this is truly getting out of hand and really disgusting. You don't here anything about some radical conservative vandalizing anything of Hillary's. It's only on the left. I really hope Trump does get elected so these douchebags can go jump off the Golden Gate.

She's had her wikipedia page and campaign signs vandalized at private homes on a smaller scale. On a larger scale, and probably worse than the Trump star, her father's tombstone was knocked over. I don't think crime or vandalism have a party affiliation.

Trump's star isn't the only thing that was ever vandalized. You're missing a lot more. His NC GOP office was firebombed, His DC hotel was vandalized...on and on and on. I don't condone in any way, shape or form the vandalism of Hillary's fathers grave but, it happens more from the left.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:26 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
President Obama responds to Donald Trump tweet on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’: ‘At least I will go down as a president’

Obama loves to drop the mike

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Yea me too. I'll miss Oblunder care, the national debt going up, more people out of work, more people on food stamps, the feminazi movement, and the racial divide.

All that misplaced anger will destroy your health.

Women who want equal treatment are definitely akin to Nazis. I also miss the days back in 2007 when there was no radial divide. MAGA!!1

That's not what the modern feminist movement is about. If it's as simple as you say it is...then SIGN ME UP! But, last time I checked, women can vote, go to college, and hold any position at any job. What else do they want? Are we living in the 20's and nobody bothered to tell me?
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-trump-vandalism-20161026-snap-story.html

this is truly getting out of hand and really disgusting. You don't here anything about some radical conservative vandalizing anything of Hillary's. It's only on the left. I really hope Trump does get elected so these douchebags can go jump off the Golden Gate.

She's had her wikipedia page and campaign signs vandalized at private homes on a smaller scale. On a larger scale, and probably worse than the Trump star, her father's tombstone was knocked over. I don't think crime or vandalism have a party affiliation.

Trump's star isn't the only thing that was ever vandalized. You're missing a lot more. His NC GOP office was firebombed, His DC hotel was vandalized...on and on and on. I don't condone in any way, shape or form the vandalism of Hillary's fathers grave but, it happens more from the left.

And protestors have been attacked at his rallies, death threats made against her, round and round we go. We could try and tally it all up in a race to see which party has the best people, but your point that lib-ruhls tend to be more likely to commit political crime isn't going to stick.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:

It happens on both sides, you're focusing on the side that you don't like. It's the same as increase bullying in school and workplace against minority groups, hard to quantify and you dont report all of them
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
President Obama responds to Donald Trump tweet on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’: ‘At least I will go down as a president’

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Yea me too. I'll miss Oblunder care, the national debt going up, more people out of work, more people on food stamps, the feminazi movement, and the racial divide.

Women who want equal treatment are definitely akin to Nazis. I also miss the days back in 2007 when there was no radial divide. MAGA!!1

That's not what the modern feminist movement is about. If it's as simple as you say it is...then SIGN ME UP! But, last time I checked, women can vote, go to college, and hold any position at any job. What else do they want? Are we living in the 20's and nobody bothered to tell me?

Equal pay for equal work, basic respect in the workplace, to be seen as equals, to not be treated as just sexual objects. To not be referred to as Nazis for wanting that stuff. You shouldn't ask me though, you should ask the women in your life. Try to do it nicely and with an open mind.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

What else do they want???
You might want to actually talk to women first before assuming their life. AT the minimum women don't want to be subjected to sexist treatment, sexist languages, non-consensual sexual act aka sexual assault. It's 2016 and it's happening, even justified by a major party presidential candidate
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Oh I don't know, to not be called Nazis? Not have a man say he can grab em by the p**y if he finds them attractive, even if they find him disgusting? To get paid the same for the same work? Misogyny is alive and well my friend just like racism and hatred of gay folks. The Trump candidacy has shone a spot light on it.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject:

If Men carried a baby for 9 months and would get hired at a lower wage because it is a man and then when the last 2 weeks of pregnancy comes he can't work because he is always in pain..

I bet if men carried the baby abortion wouldn't even be a question.. men hold women to much higher moral standards than themselves

Dude (bleep) multiple chicks.. he is cool--reverse it.. she's a slut... sup?
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Equal pay for equal work, basic respect in the workplace, to be seen as equals, to not be treated as just sexual objects. To not be referred to as Nazis for wanting that stuff. You shouldn't ask me though, you should ask the women in your life. Try to do it nicely and with an open mind.

There is no gender wage gap. It's all a myth. The whole "75 cents on the dollar" is crap. Those numbers are misleading. If you take the total amount men make to the total amount women make, you get that number. You have to take into account maternity leave, choice of profession, hours worked, single women vs. married women etc etc.

So, women really do get equal pay.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

You might want to actually talk to women first before assuming their life. AT the minimum women don't want to be subjected to sexist treatment, sexist languages, non-consensual sexual act aka sexual assault. It's 2016 and it's happening, even justified by a major party presidential candidate

actions speak louder than words. If you're referring to cat calling and locker room talk then sorry, nothing you can do about that. So, by this logic, if I cat call a women, did I sexually assault her?
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:51 am    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Oh I don't know, to not be called Nazis? Not have a man say he can grab em by the p**y if he finds them attractive, even if they find him disgusting? To get paid the same for the same work? Misogyny is alive and well my friend just like racism and hatred of gay folks. The Trump candidacy has shone a spot light on it.

same ol rehtoric. Trump's a racist, a misogynist, a bigot, a homophobe etc.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Just facts, man
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
If Men carried a baby for 9 months and would get hired at a lower wage because it is a man and then when the last 2 weeks of pregnancy comes he can't work because he is always in pain..

I bet if men carried the baby abortion wouldn't even be a question.. men hold women to much higher moral standards than themselves

Dude (bleep) multiple chicks.. he is cool--reverse it.. she's a slut... sup?

Uh, no actually, if a man got pregnant, he wouldn't get lower wage because he's a man, he' gets a lower wage because he's ready to pop and will take time off. I just so happens that women are the ones who can get pregnant.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Just facts, man

actually, no. Just rhetoric. Different from facts. Look it up.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject:

It's been fun guys but, I should get back to work. I make more than most of the women here but, don't worry. It's not because I'm a man, it's because I have more experience and responsibilities.

I'll check back in a bit..
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:01 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

There is no gender wage gap. It's all a myth. The whole "75 cents on the dollar" is crap. Those numbers are misleading. If you take the total amount men make to the total amount women make, you get that number. You have to take into account maternity leave, choice of profession, hours worked, single women vs. married women etc etc.

So, women really do get equal pay.

The gap has narrowed, but there is still a gap. And it leaves out other things such as something like 4% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women. The fact that there was a gap that needed to be chipped away at and narrowed over several decades tells you that theres an issue there, and the work of those dreaded Nazis played a part in improving the situation. Theres also the workplace treatment issues you didn't address. I know you think it's all harmless talk (or harmless unwanted advances?) but you don't get to decide what makes a woman feel comfortable at her job. If you think the average American workplace is completely equal between men and women it's simply not true, and acting angry and aggressive towards women who want equality is a symbol of the problem, not the solution to it.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject:

The general polls are tightening just a little bit. According to Nate Silver Clinton has lost a half a point in the last week. She still has a six-point lead.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject:

Trump's Hollywood star smashed.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-fame-125952413.html
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
It's been fun guys but, I should get back to work. I make more than most of the women here but, don't worry. It's not because I'm a man, it's because I have more experience and responsibilities.

I'll check back in a bit..

Countdown to President Hillary Clinton: 14 days
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:

I wonder how long it took this mongoloid to scrape and smash through the layers of feces, piss, vomit, and meth pipes on Hollywood Blvd.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

actions speak louder than words. If you're referring to cat calling and locker room talk then sorry, nothing you can do about that. So, by this logic, if I cat call a women, did I sexually assault her?

Wow, let me try to explain. If she doesn't consent to your cat calling, it's called sexual harassment. If you perform sexual act without consent, it's sexual assault. Both are unfortunately what women still go through in their life even today in 2016.

You're employed, check with your company sexual harassment policy, maybe it helps clear what is acceptable and what is not
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
governator wrote:
Well, race is far from over. CNN is talking about Trump leading in Florida

Then there is this:

Florida Is Slipping Away from Trump

Quote:
Without Florida, there is virtually no way Donald Trump can become President of the United States, and every day brings more evidence that Hillary Clinton is going to win a solid victory there. There is polling, early voting data, TV spending, and the size of the campaigns' respective ground games, and all of them point to a substantial Clinton win in Florida. Since the start of August, we have 33 polls in Florida. Clinton is leading in 24 of them, tied in 2, and behind in only 7. If we look at polls taken entirely in September and October, Clinton is leading in 15 and trailing in 6, and in half of the 6 polls where Trump led, it is by only 1 point.

Early mail-in ballots are another problem for Trump. In 2012, Republicans led in mail-ins at this point by 5 points. This year, they still lead, but their lead has been cut to 1.7 points, a shift of over 3 points in Clinton's favor. That is not a good sign for The Donald.

Voter registration is another problem area for Trump. Obama carried the state in 2008 and 2012, and since then, 100,000 more Democrats than Republicans have registered to vote. Furthermore, the Florida electorate is less white now than in 2012, with a 3-point shift in favor of nonwhite voters, and most of whom vote Democratic.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2016/Pres/Maps/Oct26.html#item-1

electoral-vote.com has it +4 Hillary

538 has it +2.1/3.0 Hillary

HuffPo has it +3.4 Hillary

(These may not reflect the CNN poll which would mitigate the leads.)

No, they're quoting a single vote. They did say that trump has no path to 270 without florida
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:18 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
The general polls are tightening just a little bit. According to Nate Silver Clinton has lost a half a point in the last week. She still has a six-point lead.

This happens every time Trump decides to be quiet. It's as if people forget just how horrible his is, then he opens his mouth and the polls widen again. Trumps best strategy would be to just go on vacation the next couple weeks. Luckily for us, his ego is too large, so he'll stay front and center and since his foot-in-mouth window never stretches beyond 10 days, sometime this week he's due for another rectal oration that will cause the polls to widen again.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

I wonder how long it took this mongoloid to scrape and smash through the layers of feces, piss, vomit, and meth pipes on Hollywood Blvd.

Hahaha the dude dressed up like a construction worker and went after it with a pick and sledge hammer. Brilliant!
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject:

My new strategy is to ignore those who sound like Rush Limbaugh is their mentor in life.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 770, 771, 772 ... 886, 887, 888  Next
Page 771 of 888
Jump to: