THE Political Thread (All Political Discussion Here)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 771, 772, 773 ... 886, 887, 888  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
Funny how nobody has posted this yet. Maybe it was one of yous who did it.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-trump-vandalism-20161026-snap-story.html

this is truly getting out of hand and really disgusting. You don't here anything about some radical conservative vandalizing anything of Hillary's. It's only on the left. I really hope Trump does get elected so these douchebags can go jump off the Golden Gate.

She's had her wikipedia page and campaign signs vandalized at private homes on a smaller scale. On a larger scale, and probably worse than the Trump star, her father's tombstone was knocked over. I don't think crime or vandalism have a party affiliation.

Trump's star isn't the only thing that was ever vandalized. You're missing a lot more. His NC GOP office was firebombed, His DC hotel was vandalized...on and on and on. I don't condone in any way, shape or form the vandalism of Hillary's fathers grave but, it happens more from the left.

You live in a strange bubble my friend.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
My new strategy is to ignore those who sound like Rush Limbaugh is their mentor in life.

I've started to adopt the same strategy. I'm just not good at confrontations. I'm more an exchange of philosophy's kinda guy.

In another thread JMK said lets stay on point. I'd already decided not to engage. It's so much less stressful. Hair is already gray enough.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
It's been fun guys but, I should get back to work. I make more than most of the women here but, don't worry. It's not because I'm a man, it's because I have more experience and responsibilities.

I'll check back in a bit..

Countdown to President Hillary Clinton: 13 days

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
President Obama responds to Donald Trump tweet on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’: ‘At least I will go down as a president’

Obama loves to drop the mike

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Yea me too. I'll miss Oblunder care, the national debt going up, more people out of work, more people on food stamps, the feminazi movement, and the racial divide.

All that misplaced anger will destroy your health.

Women who want equal treatment are definitely akin to Nazis. I also miss the days back in 2007 when there was no radial divide. MAGA!!1

That's not what the modern feminist movement is about. If it's as simple as you say it is...then SIGN ME UP! But, last time I checked, women can vote, go to college, and hold any position at any job. What else do they want? Are we living in the 20's and nobody bothered to tell me?

Oh I don't know, to not be called Nazis? Not have a man say he can grab em by the p**y if he finds them attractive, even if they find him disgusting? To get paid the same for the same work? Misogyny is alive and well my friend just like racism and hatred of gay folks. The Trump candidacy has shone a spot light on it.

same ol rehtoric. Trump's a racist, a misogynist, a bigot, a homophobe etc.

Here's some tough love for you my friend. If you espouse openly racist, misogynist, homophobic, bigoted things, plainly and with no sense of any idea that they are (or simply not caring), playing the turn it on the accuser game is not only silly, but it illustrates the juvenile lack of mature, rational understanding that creates the bigotry in the first place.
Nordvader
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:

Trump's star isn't the only thing that was ever vandalized. You're missing a lot more. His NC GOP office was firebombed, His DC hotel was vandalized...on and on and on. I don't condone in any way, shape or form the vandalism of Hillary's fathers grave but, it happens more from the left.

I guess none of this happened over the past two months.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/nc-democratic-headquarters-attacked-on-same-night-nearby-gop-office-was-firebombed/
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/hillary-clinton-campaign-sign-vandalized-outside-of-cumberland-county-democrats/article_7022bef7-d3ec-5d5b-a0d1-46f3f2d4858f.html
http://www.oldies977lubbock.com/story/33428913/hillary-clinton-signs-found-vandalized-at-dem-hq-in-lubbock
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Was-Delaware-County-Hillary-Clinton-Volunteer-Targeted-by-Vandals-397164171.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
http://katu.com/news/local/report-man-filmed-woman-on-psu-campus-before-asking-about-trump-attacking-her
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/69-year-old-woman-punched-in-the-face-at-trump-rally.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bigot-ripping-muslim-women-hijabs-hateful-attack-article-1.2785475
ani007
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-white-nationalists-alt-right-214388

trump has courted and fostered the worst elements. fact. so many (bleep) disqualifying moments it's shameful.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Donald Trump has a slim advantage in Florida as critical independent voters narrowly break his way in the must-win battleground state, a Bloomberg Politics poll shows.

The Republican presidential nominee has 45 percent to Democrat Hillary Clinton’s 43 percent among likely voters when third-party candidates are included, the poll found. In a hypothetical two-way race, Trump has 46 percent to Clinton’s 45 percent.

Among independents, Trump gets 43 percent to Clinton’s 41 percent in a head-to-head contest. When third-party candidates are included, Trump picks up 1 point with independents while Clinton drops to 37 percent, with Libertarian Gary Johnson taking 9 percent and the Green Party’s Jill Stein getting 5 percent.

“This race may come down to the independent vote,” said pollster J. Ann Selzer, who oversaw the survey. “Right now, they tilt for Trump. By a narrow margin, they opted for Obama over Romney in 2012.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-26/florida-poll
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject:

LG is a very small sampling but it's also very diverse.

Go LG Bring it home.

Who are you voting for?

Clinton 61% [ 39 ]

Trump 15% [ 10 ]

Gary Johnson 7% [ 5 ]

Jill Stein 3% [ 2 ]

Other 11% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 63

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject:

That doesn't look very diverse to me.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Talking about LG population.

Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Libertarian VP Endorses Hillary

Quote:
Accepting that his presidential bid will fail, Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld on Tuesday obliquely urged voters to vote for Hillary Clinton.

In a Tuesday statement addressed to "those in the electorate who remain torn between two so-called major party candidates," the former Massachusetts governor told Republicans not to vote for the GOP nominee out of “fear for our country.”

“After careful observation and reflection, I have come to believe that Donald Trump, if elected President of the United States, would not be able to stand up to this pressure and this criticism without becoming unhinged and unable to perform competently the duties of his office,” he said at a Boston press conference.

Quote:
“Every citizen must be aware of the power and responsibility of each individual vote,” Weld writes. “This is not the time to cast a jocular or feel-good vote for a man whom you may have briefly found entertaining.”

He meant Trump here, but it could easily apply to Gary Johnson as well.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject:

He always looked uncomfortable next to Johnson. He probably regrets being associated with that doofus.

Last edited by Wilt on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raijin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Nordvader wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:

I guess none of this happened over the past two months.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/nc-democratic-headquarters-attacked-on-same-night-nearby-gop-office-was-firebombed/
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/hillary-clinton-campaign-sign-vandalized-outside-of-cumberland-county-democrats/article_7022bef7-d3ec-5d5b-a0d1-46f3f2d4858f.html
http://www.oldies977lubbock.com/story/33428913/hillary-clinton-signs-found-vandalized-at-dem-hq-in-lubbock
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Was-Delaware-County-Hillary-Clinton-Volunteer-Targeted-by-Vandals-397164171.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
http://katu.com/news/local/report-man-filmed-woman-on-psu-campus-before-asking-about-trump-attacking-her
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/69-year-old-woman-punched-in-the-face-at-trump-rally.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bigot-ripping-muslim-women-hijabs-hateful-attack-article-1.2785475

These are all lies by the liberal media. Also if these attacks were true, it would all be justified since protesters, Clinton supporters and Muslims are subhuman anyway. Women should also never leave the kitchen. Make America Great Again!
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
He always looked uncomfortable next to Johnson. He probably regrets being associated with that doofus.

He actually often looks even more out of it than Johnson...
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Nate Silver's latest margins in battleground states:

Quote:
Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 1 hour ago

Clinton margins:

VA +8.8

NH +8.1
MN +8.0
MI +7.6
WI +7.2
CO +7.1
PA +7.1

NV +3.4
FL +3.2
NC +2.7

AZ +0.9
OH +0.7
IA +0.4

GA -3.0
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Weld is an idiot. He should be encouraging people to vote Libertarian so they can reach the threshold for federal funding next election. But that's just it -- he's not really a Libertarian. Neither is Johnson for that matter.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Shlumpledink wrote:
Libertarian VP Endorses Hillary

Quote:
Accepting that his presidential bid will fail, Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld on Tuesday obliquely urged voters to vote for Hillary Clinton.

In a Tuesday statement addressed to "those in the electorate who remain torn between two so-called major party candidates," the former Massachusetts governor told Republicans not to vote for the GOP nominee out of “fear for our country.”

“After careful observation and reflection, I have come to believe that Donald Trump, if elected President of the United States, would not be able to stand up to this pressure and this criticism without becoming unhinged and unable to perform competently the duties of his office,” he said at a Boston press conference.

Quote:
“Every citizen must be aware of the power and responsibility of each individual vote,” Weld writes. “This is not the time to cast a jocular or feel-good vote for a man whom you may have briefly found entertaining.”

He meant Trump here, but it could easily apply to Gary Johnson as well.

Bill Maher loves Gary Johnson, puff, puff, pass. Voting for Hillary.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
Weld is an idiot. He should be encouraging people to vote Libertarian so they can reach the threshold for federal funding next election. But that's just it -- he's not really a Libertarian. Neither is Johnson for that matter.

Yeah, they are, in all its naive glory.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
Funny how nobody has posted this yet. Maybe it was one of yous who did it.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-trump-vandalism-20161026-snap-story.html

this is truly getting out of hand and really disgusting.

Your boy Donald covered "out of hand and disgusting long ago.

Quote:
You don't here anything about some radical conservative vandalizing anything of Hillary's.

*hear - They've been driving themselves into a frenzy for years trying to defile her personally, not symbolically.

Quote:
It's only on the left.

You are truly delusional.

Quote:
I really hope Trump does get elected so these douchebags can go jump off the Golden Gate.

You are disgustingly ironic, and in sickening fashion.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
President Obama responds to Donald Trump tweet on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’: ‘At least I will go down as a president’

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Yea me too. I'll miss Oblunder care, the national debt going up, more people out of work, more people on food stamps, the feminazi movement, and the racial divide.

Women who want equal treatment are definitely akin to Nazis. I also miss the days back in 2007 when there was no radial divide. MAGA!!1

That's not what the modern feminist movement is about. If it's as simple as you say it is...then SIGN ME UP! But, last time I checked, women can vote, go to college, and hold any position at any job. What else do they want? Are we living in the 20's and nobody bothered to tell me?

Oh maybe the reasonable right to control what happens to their own body the way men can?

Or not to be fodder for douchebags who they can grab women by the pu$$y just because the douchebag wants to?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Oh maybe the reasonable right to control what happens to their own body the way men can?

Or not to be fodder for douchebags who they can grab women by the pu$$y just because the douchebag wants to?

If you're talking about kiling babies then thats not a "woman's body ". The baby is inside the womans body. Stop using euphemisms to justify your ridiculous argument. Call it like you see it. This is what its all about huh? The right to kill a human at your own comvenience? Nothing more douchey-er than that
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:30 am    Post subject:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/opinion/ct-ptb-milbank-democracy-st-1026-20161026-story.html

Trump can't just be defeated. He must be humiliated.
--------------

Alot of great points especially the election is rigged, people love him arguements.
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

If you're talking about kiling babies then thats not a "woman's body ". The baby is inside the womans body. Stop using euphemisms to justify your ridiculous argument. Call it like you see it. This is what its all about huh? The right to kill a human at your own comvenience? Nothing more douchey-er than that

Things are never black and white, right or wrong.

There are health risks with a woman's body that can be life threatening.
If a woman is impregnated because of rape.
The woman has no financial means to support a child.

I've said before, I'll be pro life if people take care of the millions of children who need help now. Children living in poverty. In orphanages. Who are troubled. And when some of them grow up to be criminals, the same people want them to be jailed for a long time.

For the pro-life people, how many kids have you adopted? Or support kids who need help from baby to 18?

The fight doesnt just end at conception, but for the rest of the child's life.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject:

Fallout wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
ocho wrote:
SweetP wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sick burn

I'm gonna miss this guy

Things are never black and white, right or wrong.

There are health risks with a woman's body that can be life threatening.
If a woman is impregnated because of assault.
The woman has no financial means to support a child.

I've said before, I'll be pro life if people take care of the millions of children who need help now. Children living in poverty. In orphanages. Who are troubled. And when some of them grow up to be criminals, the same people want them to be jailed for a long time.

For the pro-life people, how many kids have you adopted? Or support kids who need help from baby to 18?

The fight doesnt just end at conception, but for the rest of the child's life.

While I am firmly pro-choice, I do understand and empathize with the pro-life argument. I get it, and I don't begrudge people for feeling the way that they do. And I also say this knowing that if men got pregnant too this wouldn't be an issue.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:52 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Talking about LG population.

Which is a heck of a lot more than 63.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 771, 772, 773 ... 886, 887, 888  Next
Page 772 of 888
Jump to: