Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:49 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too and could help spark the call for the registration act with so many superpowered people turning up.

Perfect run into cap 3. Marvel knows what they're doing so far.

Anybody else catch the running theme through phase 2 MCU (including AoS) that is a tribute to Star Wars?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too and could help spark the call for the registration act with so many superpowered people turning up.

Anybody else catch the running theme through phase 2 MCU (including AoS) that is a tribute to Star Wars?

I heard something about a Star Wars reference being in all of the movies or something but dont know the details. Oh wait, I just remembered, its the hands being cut off, right?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:21 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

I heard something about a Star Wars reference being in all of the movies or something but dont know the details. Oh wait, I just remembered, its the hands being cut off, right?

Yes!! And when Coulson's happened I was like oh dang! Lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

It reminded me of a similar scene from The Walking Dead. Also, twitter had some nice puns about Mack and Coulson getting over their differences finally. "Mack still had an axe to grind" "Mack decided to bury the hatchet". lol
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:34 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

It reminded me of a similar scene from The Walking Dead. Also, twitter had some nice puns about Mack and Coulson getting over their differences finally. "Mack still had an axe to grind" "Mack decided to bury the hatchet". lol

hahahahah awesome!
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
I LOVED the finale!! So many great moments!!

Gordon and fitz (both moments)
Coulson's catch
Bobbi vs Ward

The fish oil!

yup... great finale... unlike the retread finale NCIS had...
I am most curious about what happens to gemma... hmmm...
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Where y'all at cuh?!

Season 3 has been GREAT!!
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Where y'all at cuh?!

Show has been fantastic for a while now. Unfortunately too many viewers quit after a couple of episodes in the first season, and rightfully so. It kinda sucked till the Winter Soldier tie in. Thankfully, ABC, Disney, Marvel are all one and the same so this show is likely to stay no matter what ratings it gets.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject:

I'm still watching and can't wait for Agent Carter.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
22 wrote:
Where y'all at cuh?!

Show has been fantastic for a while now. Unfortunately too many viewers quit after a couple of episodes in the first season, and rightfully so. It kinda sucked till the Winter Soldier tie in. Thankfully, ABC, Disney, Marvel are all one and the same so this show is likely to stay no matter what ratings it gets.

I actually enjoyed the show since the first episode because I'm that much of a geek lol. Glad to see it gaining momentum

rwongega wrote:

me too!
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject:

I look forward to every tuesday for this. All the storylines are interesting this season.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
22 wrote:
Where y'all at cuh?!

I was one of them, but this show has become one of my most anticipated shows of the week since the start of the Inhumans story line.

I don't really follow comics but are the ones in the TV show taken from them?
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject:

So, who is that monster Lash? Is it someone they know? Hmmm...

And why does Simmons want to go back?

And anyone want to be that Andrew isn't the one that's dead in that convenience store?
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Reflexx wrote:

And anyone want to be that Andrew isn't the one that's dead in that convenience store?

Think you're right about Andrew. Some have speculated that Dr. Garner might be Lash: 1) Daisy spared, 2) Strucker Jr. visibly terrified, 3) his uneasiness about Inhuman team that Coulson is assembling.

Looking forward to more clues in the weeks to come.

K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:

rwongega wrote:

me too!

Looking forward to AC as well!
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject:

Great Lash theory K2!
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject:

K2 wrote:
Quote:
Reflexx wrote:

Think you're right about Andrew. Some have speculated that Dr. Garner might be Lash: 1) Daisy spared, 2) Strucker Jr. visibly terrified, 3) his uneasiness about Inhuman team that Coulson is assembling.

Certainly some aspects that lend credence to that theory. We don't actually see who died in the store. Only Strucker's brat escaped. You don't really see what color pants the Hydra phone cameraman (Vertical video so I hope he's the one that died) and Dr. Garner were wearing. Dr. Garner is shopping for aspirin.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Great Lash theory K2!

Thanks 22, gotta credit all the folks at the AoS boards for coming up with the theory, seems to be most likely scenario so far.
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
K2 wrote:
Quote:
Reflexx wrote:

Certainly some aspects that lend credence to that theory. We don't actually see who died in the store. Only Strucker's brat escaped. You don't really see what color pants the Hydra phone cameraman (Vertical video so I hope he's the one that died) and Dr. Garner were wearing. Dr. Garner is shopping for aspirin.

As much as I'm also hoping justice would served for him choosing vertical video mode, think it's this guy : http://i.imgur.com/L5CCGfH.png
At least the pants and shoes of the victim match the suit. They'll probably spend most of the next episode on Simmons and do the usual grainy security cam playback from the store to promo E03x06.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject:

Space boyfriend? Ugh, I knew it. They threw in another contrived plot point to screw with the FitzSimmons dynamic. Jesus, ENOUGH ALREADY. I really, really hope this is the end of that potential romantic relationship and Fitz gets over it and they remain friends. Love triangles just about always suck, and I'm kind of sick of watching Fitz get kicked in the stomach over and over.

Still, besides that entirely predictable cliche that I saw coming an episode or two back, it was an entertaining episode and a testament to the actress' talent. It makes a lot of things we saw in earlier episodes make little or no sense (why was she on a hair trigger with her knife when she was sleeping after she got back when she clearly spent most of her time playing house with Will in a seemingly secure location and not worried about being ambushed constantly? Why didn't she say immediately that there was another person to rescue? ), but it was interesting tv.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Space boyfriend? Ugh, I knew it. They threw in another contrived plot point to screw with the FitzSimmons dynamic. Jesus, ENOUGH ALREADY. I really, really hope this is the end of that potential romantic relationship and Fitz gets over it and they remain friends. Love triangles just about always suck, and I'm kind of sick of watching Fitz get kicked in the stomach over and over.

Still, besides that entirely predictable cliche that I saw coming an episode or two back, it was an entertaining episode and a testament to the actress' talent. It makes a lot of things we saw in earlier episodes make little or no sense (why was she on a hair trigger with her knife when she was sleeping after she got back when she clearly spent most of her time playing house with Will in a seemingly secure location and not worried about being ambushed constantly? Why didn't she say immediately that there was another person to rescue? ), but it was interesting tv.

I understand not liking the kick to the nuts for Fitz. But I kinda like it. Fitz is finally starting to man up. And this will be an interesting challenge for him.

As for the bolded I think the answer is PTSD. If a person went through what she went through there's no telling what their reaction might be. She could have had a nightmare when she clinched the knife. And she might not have said anything about Will because she might have still been wondering if he were real. Heck for all we know he might just be a figment of her imagination and she went crazy while she was out there. Still lots of questions and lots of ways the writers can go with this
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject:

I think Will is the monster that didn't want anyone to leave.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:

very good theory
cmonkee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:

very good theory

ah, so space LOST?
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:32 am    Post subject:

cmonkee wrote:
22 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:

very good theory

ah, so space LOST?

Just need that mechanical sound when he turns to smoke.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 13 of 20
Jump to: