Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject:

Here's the super nerd recap as promised.

WARNING MUCHO SPOILERS IN LINK

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject:

and sorry but this comment from youtube had me dying!

SPOILER ALERT:

youtube poster wrote:
Smfh!! You know for a second there I ACTUALLY thought a black dude was gonna be COOL & become significant in this show... but then I remembered that I wasn't sleep.
This makes me extremely worried for Black Panther. My heart can't take another token

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject:

^ Yeah I was disappointed with that. I liked that guy.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
^ Yeah I was disappointed with that. I liked that guy.

Me too.

Marvel got me man. I'm emotionally invested into this show now
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Mid season premier tonight!!

"Previously on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD...."
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Can't wait. I'm glad this show was able to completely turn it around from it's awful start.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Well the rest of the season has officially become cant-miss for me. Really liking where they're going with it and the secrets and conflicts within the group make it more interesting.

Them talking about Tripp every other minute makes you wish they could bring him back. He and Skye were cool partners.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
Well the rest of the season has officially become cant-miss for me. Really liking where they're going with it and the secrets and conflicts within the group make it more interesting.

Them talking about Tripp every other minute makes you wish they could bring him back. He and Skye were cool partners.

My thoughts exactly! I really miss Tripp. It made it feel more realistic how they didn't just forget about him like so many shows do when a character drops off. They were actually mourning

And now with these inhumans popping up you just never know what'll happen!
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject:

I like Jemma Simmons. But someone needs to just slap her in the face.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
I like Jemma Simmons. But someone needs to just slap her in the face.

Agreed. She's really scared from what happened to Fitz and Tripp
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Lady Sif. Thor may not want you but you're welcome in my bed anytime.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject:

QUAKE! Loving the evolution of Skye.

What's gonna happen with the British dude now? They sure know how to keep upping the intensity this season.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:

What's gonna happen with the British dude now? They sure know how to keep upping the intensity this season.

Seriously!!

I'm going off that YouTube dudes comment that Bobbi and Mack are SWORD agents. I have no idea what their motive would be
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

Seriously!!

I'm going off that YouTube dudes comment that Bobbi and Mack are SWORD agents. I have no idea what their motive would be

That would make a lot of sense given the Kree tie-ins and SWORD's mission to protect Earth from alien threats. Also read that Joss Whedon is the one who first introduced SWORD in the comic books. I had no idea he was a comic book writer as well.

I need to get up to speed on this whole Kree/Inhumans thing. Because of the Lady Sif cameo, the first time the guy turned blue I thought he was a frost giant.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

Seriously!!

That would make a lot of sense given the Kree tie-ins and SWORD's mission to protect Earth from alien threats. Also read that Joss Whedon is the one who first introduced SWORD in the comic books. I had no idea he was a comic book writer as well.

I need to get up to speed on this whole Kree/Inhumans thing. Because of the Lady Sif cameo, the first time the guy turned blue I thought he was a frost giant.

He did? I didn't know that either! Thanks man.

He's a vid that explains inhumans/Kree stuff. BTW this guy also reviews the easter eggs in every episode and does other shows too (Arrow, Flash, etc). Sometimes he has spoilers though

rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

Seriously!!

Joss Whedon does it all. Which made him the natural choice to kick off Avengers.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

Seriously!!

He's a vid that explains inhumans/Kree stuff. BTW this guy also reviews the easter eggs in every episode and does other shows too (Arrow, Flash, etc). Sometimes he has spoilers though

If you watch his review on the latest AOS epiosode he thinks they are actually working for Secret Warriors not Sword.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject:

kaoss128 wrote:
22 wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
22 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

Seriously!!

If you watch his review on the latest AOS epiosode he thinks they are actually working for Secret Warriors not Sword.

Yeah I saw that. I also read in comments that Marvel doesn't have the TV/Movie rights to SWORD right now. That kinda sucks. But still cool with secret warriors
Murdock
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:55 pm    Post subject:

As someone who has not followed any of the television Marvel Universe..

How closely and how much does the "Television" Universe tie into the "Movie" Universe?

Has investing the time and attention into the TV Universe increased your enjoyment of the movie side?

In general how are the story-lines and action from the movies affect the TV side of the Universe and vice versa?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Murdock wrote:

How closely and how much does the "Television" Universe tie into the "Movie" Universe?

Has investing the time and attention into the TV Universe increased your enjoyment of the movie side?

In general how are the story-lines and action from the movies affect the TV side of the Universe and vice versa?

They go hand in hand and its what makes watching the tv shows, and the upcoming Netflix series so interesting!

They are always having Easter eggs from the movies and occasionally the have the characters Maria Hill, nick fury, lady sif, agent Sitwell, etc.

The timing is perfect too. And I assume your up to date on the movies? If not I'll make this example vague. The week that winter soldier came out there was an episode of agents of shield. The events of winter soldier involving shield happened on the show at the same time. And they even showed a scene from the movie in the show. It had consequences for AoS the rest of the way.

Long story short yes they are heavily connected. In fact the show is laying the ground work for a phase 3 movie right now
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject:

Murdock wrote:

People having sexual intercourse are less connected than the TV and Movie Universe. Marvel planned this well unlike DC.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
Murdock wrote:

People having sexual intercourse are less connected than the TV and Movie Universe. Marvel planned this well unlike DC.

You sir, win the internet for today. Congratulations!
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject:

I just caught up with the series after polishing off the backlog of shows on my DVR. Still gr3at TV and some major developments with no slowdowns. It's too bad that the show was handicapped waiting for the Winter Soldier, which forced them to start slow. Ever since, it's been one of the better shows on TV.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, along with 2 terribly campy(not in a good way either) episodes to start out the series. I almost gave up on the show but I think it was the 3rd(or 4th?) episode that kept me around. Glad I did.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:47 am    Post subject:

Kind of a meh episode but certainly interested in seeing what this
Spoiler wrote:
Real SHIELD

is.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 7 of 20
Jump to: