PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject:

she's just meh..
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
she's just meh..

She's 52. Either incredible genes or a great plastic surgeon.

I've really tried to like this show as I'm an unapologetic Marvel whore, at times have even convinced myself to that effect (s2), but it's just boring and bland, which is the last thing you can usually say about the movies. Whedon was right. They should have let Coulson stay dead.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject:

I like Coulson being alive. I really love the show too. My only complaint is I wish we saw some of the characters in the Netflix and movie stuff too. I know that has more to do with contracts and such. But it was awesome when we had Agent Hill, Fury, Lady Sif, etc on the show. It'd be nice to see them Daisy in Daredevil or something like that
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
22 wrote:
I like Coulson being alive. I really love the show too. My only complaint is I wish we saw some of the characters in the Netflix and movie stuff too. I know that has more to do with contracts and such. But it was awesome when we had Agent Hill, Fury, Lady Sif, etc on the show. It'd be nice to see them Daisy in Daredevil or something like that

Since the breakup the of the "creative committee" that's not likely to happen. Fiege dropped the Inhumans from the movie schedule, and stated he doesn't really follow the show.

Yeah there's definitely a lot of politics involved.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject:

I thought the season premiere was a very strong episode.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
22 wrote:

Since the breakup the of the "creative committee" that's not likely to happen. Fiege dropped the Inhumans from the movie schedule, and stated he doesn't really follow the show.

I deleted that post because I might have some old info there. Looks like the Inhumans movie isn't completely dead.

EDIT: No, it's dead. http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/27/is-this-further-proof-that-the-inhumans-movie-is-gone/ The show might even use Black Bolt now.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
22 wrote:

Can I get a synopsis of what went down at Marvel from that article? Couldn't make head or tales of who did what to whom with how disjointed the entire thing read. Tia...
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
she's just meh..

She's beautiful when she smiles.

But most of the show has her scowling.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
22 wrote:
greenfrog wrote:
22 wrote:

Can I get a synopsis of what went down at Marvel from that article? Couldn't make head or tales of who did what to whom with how disjointed the entire thing read. Tia...

One guy controls the film side of Marvel, another guy (a rich, Trump loving a-hole who bought the company in the 90's mostly just to produce toys) controls the TV side. They used to have to work together, and tolerate each other. Now they do not. The TV guy is probably sore about it.

This article will explain it better: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/marvel-shake-up-film-chief-819205
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject:

I hope one day Marvel TV & Marvel Movies get on the same page again. The shows do honor the Movie storylines so there is hope.

This week's episode was crazy when Ghost Rider burned that "ghost"! And where are they taking Agent May??
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
I hope one day Marvel TV & Marvel Movies get on the same page again. The shows do honor the Movie storylines so there is hope.

This week's episode was crazy when Ghost Rider burned that "ghost"! And where are they taking Agent May??

Yea, still want a cameo from an actual Avenger and not sidekick.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:

Yeah how dope would it be to have the team in an impossible situation and get saved out of the blue by War Machine or Cap or something
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:

Yeah how dope would it be to have the team in an impossible situation and get saved out of the blue by War Machine or Cap or something

Iron Man is well due for a cameo. Especially since Coulson needs a shot in the arm as far as character.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:

It would be pretty funny.

SHIELD is up against an impossible situation. All of them and their Inhuman allies are getting beat up bad.

Then War Machine and Iron Man come by and fix everything in about 5 minutes.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Luke Cage comes out tomorrow (or tonight). I don't get why Netflix can put out good shows using Marvel characters while ABC/Disney have to scrape the bottom of the floor with anonymous Inhumans and D-listers. Ghost Rider is a step in the right direction, but it might be too late.

BTW, I love all the DC shows.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
22 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:

It would be pretty funny.

SHIELD is up against an impossible situation. All of them and their Inhuman allies are getting beat up bad.

Then War Machine and Iron Man come by and fix everything in about 5 minutes

That's exactly what I was thinking! It would be funny but cool because it would show how the avengers are on another tier fighting wise.

Plus if they really needed to save money, they could just keep them both in the suit and just use their voice overs without Downy Jr or Cheadle having to act live
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
Luke Cage comes out tomorrow (or tonight). I don't get why Netflix can put out good shows using Marvel characters while ABC/Disney have to scrape the bottom of the floor with anonymous Inhumans and D-listers. Ghost Rider is a step in the right direction, but it might be too late.

BTW, I love all the DC shows.

I'M SO HYPED FOR LUKE CAGE!!
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
K2 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:
This week's episode was a little slow, but I liked all the tie ins to Agent Carter, Civil War, Avengers, etc. I also like these short breaks we get into each character's family and personal lives

Plus it never dawned on me how much killing goes on in AOS. Makes it blend in much better with DD and JJ. You just don't see as much blood

They should've kept Agent Carter. It would've been best on Netflix.

AGREED. I think fans are pushing for that to happen. Don't know if it will though. I loved Agent Carter

We'll just have to wait for Atwell's new ABC's new uncreative drama to fizzle out and then she can return.

Wouldn't be surprised if the show gets tossed out for a mid-season replacement. Looking forward for AC to be back before too long.

Hoping the network execs get a brain and realize this.

They better be on the phone to Markus asap, this awful series is well on the way to cancellation. 1.0 Demo 5.44million http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/10/ratings-news-4th-october-2016.html
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject:

K2 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
K2 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:
This week's episode was a little slow, but I liked all the tie ins to Agent Carter, Civil War, Avengers, etc. I also like these short breaks we get into each character's family and personal lives

Plus it never dawned on me how much killing goes on in AOS. Makes it blend in much better with DD and JJ. You just don't see as much blood

AGREED. I think fans are pushing for that to happen. Don't know if it will though. I loved Agent Carter

We'll just have to wait for Atwell's new ABC's new uncreative drama to fizzle out and then she can return.

Wouldn't be surprised if the show gets tossed out for a mid-season replacement. Looking forward for AC to be back before too long.

They better be on the phone to Markus asap, this awful series is well on the way to cancellation. 1.0 Demo 5.44million http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/10/ratings-news-4th-october-2016.html

A generic law drama getting low ratings is the easy part. It's getting them to back an AC return that will be the mountain to climb!

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
K2 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
K2 wrote:
rwongega wrote:
22 wrote:
rwongega wrote:

A generic law drama getting low ratings is the easy part. It's getting them to back an AC return that will be the mountain to climb!

Yeah you called it early too. It's going to be quite a climb, heard that AC was passed up by Netflix who wanted to develop their own. At least there's still Hulu, Amazon out there.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject:

I'm starving w/o AoS this week Will probably watch some clips of eps 1 & 2 when I finish Luke Cage
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject:

This season has been pretty good so far. Really liking their portrayal of Ghost Rider. Though he needs a bike man.
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject:

There are rumblings of Ghost Rider getting his own show. I wouldn't mind that at all if they do it right.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject:

New episode today!

That I won't be able to watch until tomorrow

Thanks Hulu

Thanks Obama
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
New episode today!

That I won't be able to watch until tomorrow

Thanks Hulu

Thanks Obama

I'm pretty sure Trump has something to do with it too.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 16 of 20
Jump to: