Tanking for Duke's Parker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Randle reminds me of less pudgy and taller Zack Randolph.

Parker reminds me of a longer, more refined Paul Pierce - I think he'll be better than Pierce when all is said and done.

Wiggins reminds me of McGrady.

I can't put my finger on Marcus Smart... but for the problems with his jumper, he reminds me of Deron Williams. I see some Chauncey Billups and Andre Miller there too. He's definitely a bigger/stronger PG, likes living near the paint.

Aaron Gordon reminds me of a more physical Chris Bosh.

I enjoy watching Gordon and Parker the most. After Wiggins, I think Gordon has the most upside. It just appears like he's one of those guys who will be much better in the NBA than in college.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
stojan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Exum is not going to be a pass first pg, But in saying that he is really smart in that he knows when to give it up and not do it all himself.

I think most will be surprised that in his first few years in the nba until he reaches his potential he is going to be a great role player for any team. He can adjust his game so easily which is something not many will be able to do at the NBA level.

I know people have been second guessing how quick he is and that his first step is not up there with rose etc but not one of them have his size and length, he has that kobe freakishness factor where he makes stuff up as he goes and it works

"I don't have the first clue who he is talking about, because all I worry about is Jerome."
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject:

Exum looks more like an SG than a PG to me, in the mold of Harden or Wade.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Corey78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
Randle reminds me of less pudgy and taller Zack Randolph.

Parker reminds me of a longer, more refined Paul Pierce - I think he'll be better than Pierce when all is said and done.

Wiggins reminds me of McGrady.

I can't put my finger on Marcus Smart... but for the problems with his jumper, he reminds me of Deron Williams. I see some Chauncey Billups and Andre Miller there too. He's definitely a bigger/stronger PG, likes living near the paint.

Aaron Gordon reminds me of a more physical Chris Bosh.

I enjoy watching Gordon and Parker the most. After Wiggins, I think Gordon has the most upside. It just appears like he's one of those guys who will be much better in the NBA than in college.

Starting to get increasingly skeptical on some of these prospects. I'm not sure to what extent Randle will be able to overcome his lack of height, length, and uber-athleticism.

Aaron Gordon is a tweener.

I agree on Parker. However, I think he has lateral quickness even below what Paul Pierce's was.

Wiggins is McGrady like.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Draft All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7
Jump to: