Official [DRAFT DAY] Watch - Lakers select... JULIUS RANDLE - (p.1160) | JORDAN CLARKSON - (p.1192)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 570, 571, 572 ... 1206, 1207, 1208  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject:

AIRZOOMKOBE2k5 wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Gameplan wrote:
As for the mod who banned me for not embracing the team to lose, well I guess this is just a reflection on the new generation embracing this loser mentality crap. A bunch of spoiled babies that don’t get their way, look and point fingers when not getting what they want and put the blame on others when they can’t look within themselves. I think a baby rattle is a suitor for you few that cry because the Lakers winning. Same kind of reaction of the pathetic fans on other teams, it’s weak… I thought it was lame whoever banned me, but then again: I really don’t care who banned me, because it doesn’t deserve any more of my attention.

It got more of mine. Strike 2.

Can you just ban him?

We've repeatedly tried to handle him in a civil manner but he keeps coming back at us calling us losers lol. Idc about your opinion and so do 99% if the posters here but you always instigate even going as far as calling 24 a baby? Really? Come on bro get real. The tanking is over. This is a prospect thread and now you're just bringing back bs we don't want to revisit. This season has sucked but you're just straight up an a hole to be honest.

Keep quiet. Or can a mod just ban this guy for life?

Everyone knows I'm pretty anti-tank, and I'm the one who suspended him. I am now also the one who sent past gt's strike two straight to "you're outta here". Sorry gt, but not worth the time.
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject:

What makes a true fan a true fan is the ability to see that 1 losing season does not make your mentality of being a loser. They simply see at as a means to an end. Get the best pick you can by losing 1 season and 1 season only. Get your pick and flush the seasons memory as Kobe stated. Yes, I wish they lost the last 2 meaningless games of the season to have a better chance at a top pick. Hopefully the draft gods are with us and we get top 3 anyway
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject:

lakerfanaticPT wrote:
What makes a true fan a true fan is the ability to see that 1 losing season does not make your mentality of being a loser. They simply see at as a means to an end. Get the best pick you can by losing 1 season and 1 season only. Get your pick and flush the seasons memory as Kobe stated. Yes, I wish they lost the last 2 meaningless games of the season to have a better chance at a top pick. Hopefully the draft gods are with us and we get top 3 anyway

Look up " the end justifies the means" and get back to me.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
AIRZOOMKOBE2k5 wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Gameplan wrote:
As for the mod who banned me for not embracing the team to lose, well I guess this is just a reflection on the new generation embracing this loser mentality crap. A bunch of spoiled babies that don’t get their way, look and point fingers when not getting what they want and put the blame on others when they can’t look within themselves. I think a baby rattle is a suitor for you few that cry because the Lakers winning. Same kind of reaction of the pathetic fans on other teams, it’s weak… I thought it was lame whoever banned me, but then again: I really don’t care who banned me, because it doesn’t deserve any more of my attention.

Can you just ban him?

We've repeatedly tried to handle him in a civil manner but he keeps coming back at us calling us losers lol. Idc about your opinion and so do 99% if the posters here but you always instigate even going as far as calling 24 a baby? Really? Come on bro get real. The tanking is over. This is a prospect thread and now you're just bringing back bs we don't want to revisit. This season has sucked but you're just straight up an a hole to be honest.

Everyone knows I'm pretty anti-tank, and I'm the one who suspended him. I am now also the one who sent past gt's strike two straight to "you're outta here". Sorry gt, but not worth the time.

No complaints here.
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Maybe we could sign and trade Swaggy P (once he opts out) to move up in the draft. Did he have a good enough year to coax a bite??
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
24 wrote:
AIRZOOMKOBE2k5 wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Gameplan wrote:

Can you just ban him?

No complaints here.

Also, just another example that we do not discipline based on opinion. I agree with Game plan's basic opinion. But he's gone for being an (bleep).
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject:

lakerfanaticPT wrote:
Maybe we could sign and trade Swaggy P (once he opts out) to move up in the draft. Did he have a good enough year to coax a bite??

Lol swaggy aint a cent for rebuilding teams like bucks, 76ers, magic, boston & utah

They want to lose more not win
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject:

All in ones perspective ^
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject:

lakerfanaticPT wrote:
All in ones perspective ^

please do let me know why Swaggy P would be a good addition to all the above teams i mentioned
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject:

If a team wants a proven scorer, he could be had.
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Not sure if any of those teams are over the cap.....maybe they can sign him out right anyway
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject:

lakerfanaticPT wrote:
If a team wants a proven scorer, he could be had.

proven scorrer wins games.

why would all of those rebuilding team want Nick Young?

Bucks have OJ Mayo
Magic have AA
76ers are tanking and they don't care who plays at the sg spot
boston has Avery Bradley
utah ??
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Nick can really score my friend. Better than those mentioned above. He just wont play D. One of those teams may bite if any of them are over the cap??
LeBronte Jest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Nobody is trading down in this draft for Nick Young, lol.
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Maybe so, but he is the best we have....pretty laughable
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject:

Maybe so, but he is the best we have....pretty laughable
lakerfanaticPT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject:

sorry double post
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject:

I thought that Nick was happy to be back in Cali.
Iron Mamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject:

http://www.oregonlive.com/playbooks-profits/index.ssf/2014/04/dante_exum_of_australia_signs.html

Quote:
Adidas signs Danté Exum to an endorsement deal

“I’m really excited to join the Adidas family,” Exum said in a news release. “I’ve had the opportunity to play in Adidas Nations in the past and I’ve always liked their shoes and gear. I look forward to what’s to come for me and Adidas.”

“Dante is a gifted player,” said Chris Grancio, adidas head of global basketball sports marketing. “His hard work ethic and play have made him successful at every level of competition, but what makes him special is his great attitude and unselfish team approach to the game.”

Exum’s signing follows Adidas’s announcement earlier this week that Blazers guard Damian Lillard had re-signed with the brand. Exum will be featured in a variety of upcoming adidas initiatives and will play a role in the development of basketball footwear and apparel, the company said.

eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:
http://www.oregonlive.com/playbooks-profits/index.ssf/2014/04/dante_exum_of_australia_signs.html

Quote:

“I’m really excited to join the Adidas family,” Exum said in a news release. “I’ve had the opportunity to play in Adidas Nations in the past and I’ve always liked their shoes and gear. I look forward to what’s to come for me and Adidas.”

“Dante is a gifted player,” said Chris Grancio, adidas head of global basketball sports marketing. “His hard work ethic and play have made him successful at every level of competition, but what makes him special is his great attitude and unselfish team approach to the game.”

Exum’s signing follows Adidas’s announcement earlier this week that Blazers guard Damian Lillard had re-signed with the brand. Exum will be featured in a variety of upcoming adidas initiatives and will play a role in the development of basketball footwear and apparel, the company said.

Awesome, a post based on actual draft stuff,,,,
kobe_luver
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:

Quote:

Interesting. Is he the first of the draft picks to get a major endorsement deal? I wish it was Nike instead of Adidas but they obviously think he's going to be a big NBA presence to give him a contract already. Wanted to get him before Nike I guess. Congrats Exum!!
rybee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject:

First Exum signs Kobe's agent, now he goes to Adidas like KB did when he got in the league lol

All that's left is forcing his way here
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject:

rybee wrote:
First Exum signs Kobe's agent, now he goes to Adidas like KB did when he got in the league lol

All that's left is forcing his way here

And he's got to go to prom with a popular teen singer.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject:

Anyone in here liked X? I wouldn't mind resigning him. I don't think Nick young will be brought back for a reasonable price...

Anyone remember back when he was on the Wizards? He wanted 9 million lol. Anything past mini-mle money isn't worth it imo.
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
24 wrote:
AIRZOOMKOBE2k5 wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Gameplan wrote:

Can you just ban him?

No complaints here.

Also, just another example that we do not discipline based on opinion. I agree with Game plan's basic opinion. But he's gone for being an (bleep).

I love our mods. Don't take no (bleep)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 570, 571, 572 ... 1206, 1207, 1208  Next
Page 571 of 1208
Jump to: