LAKERS -vs- CAVALIERS - 01/14 - Unified Lowlights Thread

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaCHooKa_Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: LAKERS -vs- CAVALIERS - 01/14 - Unified Lowlights Thread

Team Highlights:
Streaming: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=645132305550278
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!XE8REAYT!D5r-m3OC1JY2i3w2smLST1mU4_48jKJDf05tpN7GPmo

Jodie Meeks And 1 Circus Shot Over The Backboard:

YouTube:

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!DF9GxQRK!SfrghHctgL4RVALm_9YAtQFxK1Y7PyteUkUDosTij0Q

Pau Gasol Passes To Wide Open Dion Waiters For Layup:

YouTube:

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!jVEmCB6B!PgJaiiVrHmHmdeGmlUELuiZjztdIsUOjlQuiLv9CNXU

Last edited by CaCHooKa_Man on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 am; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
erisian
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject:

cachooka, would you consider doing team tank highlights, ones focused on how our potential prospects (kelly, sacre, marshall et. al.) are doing with their time on the floor? it would be more for scouting purposes than for entertainment/highlights.
jd2k
LG Multimedia Team
LG Multimedia Team

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Team Highlights - Streaming Version / Download Links

PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject:

You score 118 points AT HOME, against the Cavs--- and LOSE???

shnxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject:

is it possible to see highlights of bad plays?

honestly i find it more enjoyable for a loss than seeing good plays.
LAL4K3RS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

You play 9 players due to injury and of those 9, you have Kamen, Sacre, Kelly as our backcourt and you only lose by 2....that is pretty amazing alright.

It is not like we have Kobe, Nash, Blake, Farmer, X on the court and lose by 2...then I could understand why you are upset/disappointed. You do know that when they show a roster and the letter DND or INACTIVE appear next to a players name that they never made it to the court right?
This Laker Organization has not yet hit bottom. It is moving there quickly, and I suspect this year we will see zero talent coming to the Lakers and we will trade away Kuz and BI for old vets in the hopes of giving LeBronze some scapegoats.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject:

LAL4K3RS wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

You play 9 players due to injury and of those 9, you have Kamen, Sacre, Kelly as our backcourt and you only lose by 2....that is pretty amazing alright.

It is not like we have Kobe, Nash, Blake, Farmer, X on the court and lose by 2...then I could understand why you are upset/disappointed. You do know that when they show a roster and the letter DND or INACTIVE appear next to a players name that they never made it to the court right?

No I didn't know that. Thanks.

This team is capable... But instead of playing gritty and grinding games out, they are playing like they have the talent to outscore their opponents. They should be scrapping and hustling and NOT trying to run and gun all night. They are giving up points like its the 80s. Those injured guys aren't defensive juggernauts, so its not like them playing would resolve the issue. Turnovers might subside a little. I do commend the guys for suiting up and giving the effort... But if this isn't tanking... u coulda fooled me.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: