CLIPPERS -at- LAKERS - 3-6-14 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koolruningz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject:

Their starting five hasn't beaten our starting five??

Thanks DB.
Beautiflstr8ngr
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Can real Lakers please stand up...?

As a Laker fan, I'm really embarrassed. The last time I felt this way was when they hired D'Antoni, and dissed Phil Jackson. I was appalled that an organization like the Lakers would stoop to a level like that. I don't know how long we are going to hear.. Well he had players who are and were injured. Enough already. You have players that are being paid in the NBA, therefore you need to do what you were hired to do...COACH!! With the stars out, this is your opportunity to show what you can do...D'Antoni has a calibre of guys that can play basketball...the deal here is Mike D'antoni is not the right fit for the Lakers...system or no system they aint running it. What does that tell you, He doesn't have the respect...PERIOD! The Lakers have this huge TV deal and they are playing like this....Time Warner....needs to re-negotiate. I dread he fact that the Lakers are being seen on national TV...NBA needs to pull all of their TV appearances until next season. I love Kobe and his optimism, but I thought that once you get older you get wiser but I hope he seriously believes that he can win with this current roster and coach. ....In order for this team to be relevant his last 2 years, need high calibre players that is willing to live up to the Laker name and is willing to put up with Kobe's way of leading, a coaching staff(excluding Kurt Rambis..he stays), and change need to be made in the front off..NO not getting rid of Mitch.....getting this franchise back to the way they were.
Who Takes The Blame
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject:

We got fatality last night lol Clippers went flawless victory
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject:

When they beat Portland

* Pau was defending the paint and igniting their fast breaks and Sacre/Kaman did not give up easy points when they were in - like these past few games

* When they sagged off Marshall, Farmer gave them a lift and leadership, but they are not even in the same hemisphere as CP3 or Collison and lost their HEART

* Johnson got out muscled when they were not out running and he has yet showed any consistency to be a regular

When NOBODY got PO'd, it showed lack of experience and passion when things were not going their way - sign of a YOUNG team

Any coach would have had problems especially since there are leaders on the court - recognizing that Pau is very talented
lakermann44
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject:

I was wondering what players will be back with the Lakers next season
cyclo7
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:27 am    Post subject:

It's shameful how many Lakers fans are jumping on the Clippers bandwagon.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: