View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
methdxman wrote:
24 wrote:
Any truth to the rumors that US Airways found the missing plane?

They found the plane inside of the black box, which was quite strange.

LINK

Some are so gullible. I wonder how many thought a company as world wide as US Airways would tweet something like that?

This really isn't a question of gullibility. No one really thought US Air Corporate posted that image. The point was that they were so out of touch with their social media presence that the image got posted from their own Twitter without any oversight. They aren't even claiming to have been hacked.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
methdxman wrote:
24 wrote:

LINK

Some are so gullible. I wonder how many thought a company as world wide as US Airways would tweet something like that?

This really isn't a question of gullibility. No one really thought US Air Corporate posted that image. The point was that they were so out of touch with their social media presence that the image got posted from their own Twitter without any oversight. They aren't even claiming to have been hacked.

My query bolded. What makes you so sure?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
methdxman wrote:
24 wrote:

LINK

Because it is pretty unrealistic and irrational to think that the Airline itself would intentionally post such a graphically and obviously offensive image. Sure, it's always possible there were a few less than swift people who would think that US Air would actually do that on purpose - but I think such people would be but a handful and in that case it is less about gullibility and more about stupidity.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
methdxman wrote:
24 wrote:

LINK

Because it is pretty unrealistic and irrational to think that the Airline itself would intentionally post such a graphically and obviously offensive image. Sure, it's always possible there were a few less than swift people who would think that US Air would actually do that on purpose - but I think such people would be but a handful and in that case it is less about gullibility and more about stupidity.

The world is chocked full of exploitable's. Unrealistic and irrational sometimes fly over their heads.

You call it stupid, I prefer gullible. I don't like stupid, that exudes a air of superiority.

You say a few, that's a number I can't agree with. I think higher, much higher.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject:

Air Algerie says missing plane apparently crashed in Mali LINK

Do we have another MH370 brewing? I haven't seen CNN zeroing in on this one.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=169605
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Report: MH370 pilot conducted similar route on home computer

(CNN)An FBI forensic examination shows the pilot of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 conducted a flight simulation on his home computer that closely matched the suspected route of the missing Boeing 777 in the southern Indian Ocean, according to a Malaysian government document obtained by New York magazine.

The confidential document summarizes Malaysia's police investigation into Zaharie Ahmad Shah, the captain of the plane that has been missing for more than two years.

According to the magazine, citing the document, the FBI analyzed hard drives from a flight simulator Zaharie had built using Microsoft Flight Simulator X software. The FBI was able to recover data points from the program that pointed to the southern Indian Ocean.

The document is quoted as saying the simulated flight was made less than a month before MH370 went missing in March 2014.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/asia/mh370-pilot-simulation/
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject:

Damn, frightening.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
Quote:

(CNN)An FBI forensic examination shows the pilot of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 conducted a flight simulation on his home computer that closely matched the suspected route of the missing Boeing 777 in the southern Indian Ocean, according to a Malaysian government document obtained by New York magazine.

The confidential document summarizes Malaysia's police investigation into Zaharie Ahmad Shah, the captain of the plane that has been missing for more than two years.

According to the magazine, citing the document, the FBI analyzed hard drives from a flight simulator Zaharie had built using Microsoft Flight Simulator X software. The FBI was able to recover data points from the program that pointed to the southern Indian Ocean.

The document is quoted as saying the simulated flight was made less than a month before MH370 went missing in March 2014.

I saw this news today as if it were new information. But this came out way back when they discovered his computer in the early days of the investigation. Is this just being brought up again because the search was suspended the other day?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
Quote:

I saw this news today as if it were new information. But this came out way back when they discovered his computer in the early days of the investigation. Is this just being brought up again because the search was suspended the other day?

Are you sure it's an old info ? Really had not heard anything about it until yesterday.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:25 am    Post subject:

zePokar wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
Quote:

Are you sure it's an old info ? Really had not heard anything about it until yesterday.

I definitely recall discussion of one of the pilots having a flight simulator on his computer that had in it's history a flight pattern that mirrored the last moments of the flight's.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
zePokar wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
Quote:

I definitely recall discussion of one of the pilots having a flight simulator on his computer that had in it's history a flight pattern that mirrored the last moments of the flight's.

I never heard about this now. Yes, we heard he had a flight simulator but they reported nothing strange back then.

It reeks of the Malaysian government covering up a suicide pilot.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21
Jump to: