Bynum out indefinitely!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thisismyusername
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject:

55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
55 wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
Bynum's contribution to those championships was as big as anyone's outside of Kobe Bryant.

j-dawg wrote:
I wouldn't say he was the absolute most important. I think it's more like Kobe, and then the trio of Gasol/Bynum/Odom.

"We" can't agree with you there. Making such comments is what brings "us" out. I would say that Fisher was much more valuable to our runs than Bynum was. So looking at the list of importance, Bynum isn't near the top, as the THREE of you like to imagine

Have you read the posts? I think you've missed quite a bit

What purpose is there to visit a Bynum thread after he has left the Lakers just to hate on him? Obviously he has peaked your interest long after his tenure with the Lakers. He is no longer the Lakers problem.

I could understand disdain for a player who is current on your favorite team. But what happens when that player is no longer on your favorite team? No longer on the payroll and free to become just a wasted roster space for another team? Do you ignore and let him go? Or do you continue to hate on him? If you do the latter, then it is an obsession. It means you are just as obsessed about Bynum as the people who you feel are Bynum's fans

Right. The way I see it 55 has deep rooted issues with himself, past basketball, the lakers, and this forum.

Bynum's knee might just be a tad healthier than your vision.

Except you're right, because i'm basically considered blind.

Putting your personal attack aside, I wish you the best of health and hope you'll be able to regain your vision in no time.

Personal attack or not, I like how you always try to defer what I actually said. What kind of demons are you battling, sir? This is an honest question. And really, it seems to be you spend ALOT of your time on LG.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
55 wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
Bynum's contribution to those championships was as big as anyone's outside of Kobe Bryant.

j-dawg wrote:
I wouldn't say he was the absolute most important. I think it's more like Kobe, and then the trio of Gasol/Bynum/Odom.

"We" can't agree with you there. Making such comments is what brings "us" out. I would say that Fisher was much more valuable to our runs than Bynum was. So looking at the list of importance, Bynum isn't near the top, as the THREE of you like to imagine

What purpose is there to visit a Bynum thread after he has left the Lakers just to hate on him? Obviously he has peaked your interest long after his tenure with the Lakers. He is no longer the Lakers problem.

I could understand disdain for a player who is current on your favorite team. But what happens when that player is no longer on your favorite team? No longer on the payroll and free to become just a wasted roster space for another team? Do you ignore and let him go? Or do you continue to hate on him? If you do the latter, then it is an obsession. It means you are just as obsessed about Bynum as the people who you feel are Bynum's fans

Right. The way I see it 55 has deep rooted issues with himself, past basketball, the lakers, and this forum.

Putting your personal attack aside, I wish you the best of health and hope you'll be able to regain your vision in no time.

Personal attack or not, I like how you always try to defer what I actually said. What kind of demons are you battling, sir? This is an honest question. And really, it seems to be you spend ALOT of your time on LG.

I didn't defer anything. I responded appropriately to your personal attack. You brought nothing to this thread but stupidity and immaturity.
j-dawg and some of us might not agree, but we discuss it in a friendly manner. You sir, are somewhat psychotic and should stay away from the keyboard.
Thisismyusername
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject:

55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
55 wrote:
j-dawg wrote:

j-dawg wrote:

I didn't defer anything. I responded appropriately to your personal attack. You brought nothing to this thread but stupidity and immaturity.
j-dawg and some of us might not agree, but we discuss it in a friendly manner. You sir, are somewhat psychotic and should stay away from the keyboard.

No, I asked you, wny do you spend so much of your time on here. Immaturity is when you don't like someone, yet you keep visiting threads about them. Stupidity is when you continue to argue with fans of someone you don't like. Physchotic is the two combined. Lastly, I'm a woman.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
55 wrote:
j-dawg wrote:

j-dawg wrote:

No, I asked you, wny do you spend so much of your time on here. Immaturity is when you don't like someone, yet you keep visiting threads about them. Stupidity is when you continue to argue with fans of someone you don't like. Physchotic is the two combined. Lastly, I'm a woman.

Thisismyusername
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
55 wrote:
j-dawg wrote:

j-dawg wrote:

Yes?
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject:

Wow. I opened this thread in hopes of getting an update on Bynum's condition because I was curious. It seems I've stumbled upon a playground squabble.
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:13 am    Post subject:

My theory about posters who registered in 2012 is made stronger every day.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
55 wrote:
j-dawg wrote:

j-dawg wrote:

Allow me to jump in and answer those:

I don't think the word defer means what you think it means. Or maybe I just deflected the question.

The only demon that will be battled is me if you keep up the personal stuff.

Honest answer.

Don't come on a message board and grade the time other people spend in the place where you are. It defers the issue at hand...

Seriously though, everyone has opinions we can't stand. We are smart when we just move on.
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject:

Basketball Reference has Bynum's Cleveland Practice Shot Charts up.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/bynuman01_practice.html

mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject:

eureca wrote:

For a brief second, I actually took that seriously.
Thisismyusername
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:23 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
55 wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:
j-dawg wrote:
55 wrote:
j-dawg wrote:

j-dawg wrote:

Allow me to jump in and answer those:

I don't think the word defer means what you think it means. Or maybe I just deflected the question.

The only demon that will be battled is me if you keep up the personal stuff.

Honest answer.

Don't come on a message board and grade the time other people spend in the place where you are. It defers the issue at hand...

Seriously though, everyone has opinions we can't stand. We are smart when we just move on.

I spend an average of an hour a month on here. Exactly, move on---not jump in and stop riding your buddy 55s behind. You're annoying. Stop quoting me

((ENGAGING IN PERSONAL ATTACKS AND THEN COUNTERING THE GENTLE ADVICE OF A MODERATOR WITH INSULTS REFLECTS QUITE POORLY ON YOUR ABILITY TO ABIDE BY THE RULES OF THIS SITE. PLEASE TAKE THE NEXT WEEK TO REFLECT UPON YOUR TRANSGRESSION - JMK))
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Wow. I opened this thread in hopes of getting an update on Bynum's condition because I was curious. It seems I've stumbled upon a playground squabble.

Lol, right!!!!!! I for one do wish eh gets to play in the playoffs. The Pacers need a big body in there when Roy sits
ChrisCrossed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:

Stop quoting me
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:

I spend an average of an hour a month on here. Exactly, move on---not jump in and stop riding your buddy 55s behind. You're annoying. Stop quoting me
saacman5033
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject:

ChrisCrossed wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:

Stop quoting me

It's best if read in a Billy Madison voice... "Stop quoting me, swan!"
Voices
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
I hope Voices sees this thread. He was trying to explain to me how Bynums 19 shots a game ago were a precursor to his future all star seasons. Next game he gets hurt for indefinite amount of time

Why not be true...it does not help anyone's credibility to exaggerate someone position...This was my latest Bynum post, it is in another Bynum thread on the bottom of this page. If you actually read others, Drew actually has many others that recognize Drews talent and the fact that he has bad knees. Why do you not recognize the fact that Drew is a force when healthy, he helped us win two championships? The dude did not wake up one morning and want to not be able to play because he has bad knees.

Drew is a force, as I have always said, when healthy....

Got news for you he was an all-star with the Lakers

I don't know why Drew has not played since being acquired a few weeks ago, hopefully it's because the Pacers are doing things right, making sure Drew is comfortable with the offense and making sure his knees are going to hold up.
If Drew is reasonably healthy and in decent shape he can be a serious force at both ends of the court. One thing for sure, Drew will not work himself into good post position and not get the ball for Indiana, in Cle the Cavs ignored Drew in the post time after time.

It's really unfortunate that player/bigs like Drew seem to have issues with knees and feet. Greg O and Drew should of had some really good battles over the years.
So maybe it would behoove you to not misrepresent, especially when it comes down to player injuries, I do not ever get pleasure on harping on injured players, it makes no sense.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject:

Dude must eventually shut it down permanantly
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject:

Thisismyusername wrote:
postandpivot wrote:

Yes?

Damn, you were about to get some of the business, too, Pivot. Hell hath no fury.
Sacreligious
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject:

Ah fudge. Never even got to use Bynum in 2k.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject:

ChrisCrossed wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:

Stop quoting me

Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
ChrisCrossed wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:

Stop quoting me

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
BenO
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Gwyn wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
ChrisCrossed wrote:
Thisismyusername wrote:

Stop quoting me
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject:

eureca wrote:

LMAO why is there a diagram of a bowling lane?
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject:

Hammett wrote:
eureca wrote:

LMAO why is there a diagram of a bowling lane?

He hurt his knee while bowling during his tenure with the 76ers.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject:

Is this speculative or is there a link I haven't seen yet? I hoped he'd turn his career/life around
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Jump to: