The JULIUS RANDLE Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1013, 1014, 1015 ... 1534, 1535, 1536  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cochese
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject:

I'm impressed by all the work Randle is putting in this offseason. If his three point shooting becomes respectable it will be a big deal for our offense, especially with Ball and Lopez on the floor.
nash
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/BVbK0SRlnVg/ please?

Julius reminds me of Kobe shooting 3s, they look like missiles.

It is the second off season where Julius is sliming down, just look at his legs.
Dr. Funkbot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject:

Man, he looks much slimmer- I can't wait to see him play again!
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject:

Why do we care how his body looks? People fall into the same trap every off-season. The only thing that should ever matter is how well he plays, and he has some serious holes in his game. Until I see improvements (shooting and defense, among other things), I could care less how he looks.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVoM3l6lZZ_/?taken-by=trainao

He does not miss anymore
Does his shot look different?

but still.
Black Sheep
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Why do we care how his body looks? People fall into the same trap every off-season. The only thing that should ever matter is how well he plays, and he has some serious holes in his game. Until I see improvements (shooting and defense, among other things), I could care less how he looks.

Because a more well conditioned Julius Randle won't gas so easily and play lazy and tired. That's why it's so important.
We seen Julius start great then his energy dies halfway through the game. He wasn't in good shape.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:

He does not miss anymore

but still.

heck...I've been watching for an hour and he hasn't missed yet

AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
epak wrote:

He does not miss anymore

but still.

epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
epak wrote:

He does not miss anymore

but still.

Same for me. This live stream is amazing.
And the way how he gets to the baseline so fast after taking the shot at the top of the key. His workouts have really improved his speed.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
epak wrote:

He does not miss anymore

but still.

Same for me. This live stream is amazing.
And the way how he gets to the baseline so fast after taking the shot at the top of the key. His workouts have really improved his speed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Black Sheep wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

Because a more well conditioned Julius Randle won't gas so easily and play lazy and tired. That's why it's so important.
We seen Julius start great then his energy dies halfway through the game. He wasn't in good shape.

So, how is this different from every off-season, where he posts pictures of him being in shape? I'm not falling for it anymore...Put up or shut up.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Black Sheep wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

So, how is this different from every off-season, where he posts pictures of him being in shape? I'm not falling for it anymore...Put up or shut up.

You're not wrong but be positive breh. Maybe this is the season he gets loose.
HumanVictoryCigar
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:

but seriously, can he catch a chicken with his bare hands now? If he can catch a chicken with his bare hands he'll be a much better basketball player.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject:

HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

but seriously, can he catch a chicken with his bare hands now? If he can catch a chicken with his bare hands he'll be a much better basketball player.

But how does the Incredible Hulk catch a chicken without crushing it?
Clutch24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:

Yeah. I'm happy that you care. This is his most important season.
prefuse1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Black Sheep wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

Damn if he do, Damn if he don't.
At least he isn't fat like Big Baby, show a little appreciation for the dude who is putting work in the gym and spending his free time with family.
HumanVictoryCigar
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

that's an interesting question. Is the Hulk so enraged he doesn't even recognize what a chicken is in the first place and just crushes it? But if the Hulk could catch a chicken with his bare hands and not crush it, then he too would be a better basketball player. I bet Kwame Brown could never catch a chicken with his bare hands and look how he turned out? I'm thinking this could be a test for all future big men trying out for the Lakers. Put a chicken at the half court line, close the doors and give them one minute to catch it.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject:

HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

that's an interesting question. Is the Hulk so enraged he doesn't even recognize what a chicken is in the first place and just crushes it? But if the Hulk could catch a chicken with his bare hands and not crush it, then he too would be a better basketball player. I bet Kwame Brown could never catch a chicken with his bare hands and look how he turned out? I'm thinking this could be a test for all future big men trying out for the Lakers. Put a chicken at the half court line, close the doors and give them one minute to catch it.

Haha awesome answer!
Clutch24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:

Yeah. I'm happy that you care. This is his most important season.
Lovefool
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Black Sheep wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

Can u name another 22 year old that had no holes in their game? Put up or shut up. He gets better every season. He is doing everything the front office is asking him to do to get better. For a kid, he has the most proffesional approach on the team. He will be the best player on the court this year I cant wait for him to shut all the haters up already.
mirak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject:

HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

Until he can snatch a fly from the air with chop sticks, I'm not buying it.

But seriously, I'm rooting for this kid bigly this year. Hope he puts the doubts to rest.
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Chase.button07 wrote:
So if we could trade Deng, we will have enough cap space for 1 LeBron max, 1 pg max and QO for randle

Cap experts please confirm

If we trade Deng outright, yes. But how are we doing that when no team would take an unprotected 1st for Moz? It took DLO, a still promising asset, to unload Moz. It would take Lonzo or Ingram to unload Deng, and that's a no go.

Having the unprotected first at the earliest being in 2020 was probably quite a bit of the problem. The acquiring team might have taken on $54 million in salary for pick #24 in the 2020 draft.

If they would have been in a position to offer their 2018 first (top 3 protected), then that might have been enough to move Deng. Doing a trade similar to that would have been very difficult to sell to the fanbase.
BennyLava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject:

HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

And can he dodge a wrench?
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject:

I'm in for the Randle "don't trade me, just pay me!" tour.
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject:

HumanVictoryCigar wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

julius looks at luke...spits....says "i feel like a kentucky fried idiot!"
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1013, 1014, 1015 ... 1534, 1535, 1536  Next
Page 1014 of 1536
Jump to: