OFFICIAL JULIUS RANDLE THREAD!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1289, 1290, 1291 ... 1415, 1416, 1417  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Laker's Fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2002
Posts: 7482

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Hes auditioning for...both teams.


Agreed. I also believe the rumors of his Laker demise are exaggerated. Could still go that route but at various stages Bryant, Luke, Jeannie, Worthy, Scott and even Magic to some degree have dotted on Randle. He doesn't negatively impact the cap plan b/c they can just rescind his rights if need be. If he improves in a couple areas he's also a great compliment to a staring unit with Zo, Bron and George.

The Noel deal (especially given the $5M free agency limit) doesn't make any sense unless LA is desperate to move off other salary. If that's Deng, cost of doing business. Cuban wants that to be JC. Laughable. Woj trying to play it up b/c he's become a Telenovela since joining ESPN. Lakers allow the narrative to be things broke off because Noel had surgery to avoid saying anything negative about a RP client, such as they don't like the value proposition. Remember the surgery was elected by Noel and something of a surprise to Dallas. Doesn't sound like RP was Lakers or bust for his client.

It's interesting. Many of the games where I feel like Randle is just messing up I look back and see he actually had a pretty good game, at least statistically. Maybe it's just that the negative things (charges, illegal screens, turnover-passes, slow reads, frustration fouls, reluctance to shoot) are really loud and make it harder to appreciate the stuff he is awesome at (rebounding, situational intensity, changing ends, heart, imposing himself physically, sure I'm missing some other stuff).
_________________
2-3-7-14 Los Angeles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Doc JC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 2495

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject:

Id love to keep Randle, but I suspect if anyone offers us a 1st round pick, hes gone. The uncertainty of having to match an unknown restricted FA contract or face losing him for nothing will be too great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 16553

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject:

Beir32 wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
so nice gotta say it twice


Haha. I'm a caveman on this iPad.

Also I'm not hating on Randle it's just frustrating. If someone would ask me to discribe his career thus far I'd show them the stat line from the last three games.


truuuuu

but you could probably describe his career in 1 word tho

VIOLENCE


_________________
I play video games while rapping, its...an experience..lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJaL5nBD_NXUivus7AmqFg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker's Fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2002
Posts: 7482

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
chantruong wrote:
Come on Cuban, Randle is better than any big you have.


Cuban very well could give an offer sheet


Carlise and Randle would be a fun pairing actually. Rick calls plays in-game and likes the team to shoot a lot of 3s. Randle not particularly down with either of those things. They also have Powell as a bruiting, hustle big. Randle is much better but it's not the position I would start with if I was the Mavs.

Cuban might want Lamar payback though.
_________________
2-3-7-14 Los Angeles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 14774

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:06 pm    Post subject:

trablos wrote:
I think we all love us some Julius, but these are the kind of tough decisions a team has to make with so many young players.


Who are the young guys playing at the highest levels?

Lonzo
Ingram
Julius
Kuzma

Keep those.

You got a just turned 23 year old kid who is the only player in NBA history to put up the numbers he's putting up in 27 MPG since becoming a starter and is capable of defending 5 positions, switching onto guards and is our team's best defender.

Thats NOT the kind of talent that grows on trees, nor the talent you rush to get rid of.

That's the kind of talent you're thankful you are fortunate enough to have drafted.


"too many young players" isn't a bad thing when they're playing at a high level. You wanna make the same kind of mistake OKC made and Golden State didn't?
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Truck Turner
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 3875

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Laker's Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Hes auditioning for...both teams.


Agreed. I also believe the rumors of his Laker demise are exaggerated. Could still go that route but at various stages Bryant, Luke, Jeannie, Worthy, Scott and even Magic to some degree have dotted on Randle. He doesn't negatively impact the cap plan b/c they can just rescind his rights if need be. If he improves in a couple areas he's also a great compliment to a staring unit with Zo, Bron and George.

The Noel deal (especially given the $5M free agency limit) doesn't make any sense unless LA is desperate to move off other salary. If that's Deng, cost of doing business. Cuban wants that to be JC. Laughable. Woj trying to play it up b/c he's become a Telenovela since joining ESPN. Lakers allow the narrative to be things broke off because Noel had surgery to avoid saying anything negative about a RP client, such as they don't like the value proposition. Remember the surgery was elected by Noel and something of a surprise to Dallas. Doesn't sound like RP was Lakers or bust for his client.

It's interesting. Many of the games where I feel like Randle is just messing up I look back and see he actually had a pretty good game, at least statistically. Maybe it's just that the negative things (charges, illegal screens, turnover-passes, slow reads, frustration fouls, reluctance to shoot) are really loud and make it harder to appreciate the stuff he is awesome at (rebounding, situational intensity, changing ends, heart, imposing himself physically, sure I'm missing some other stuff).


The reluctance to shoot is on Luke....Luke has been adamant about not wanting Julius taking jumpers, been that way since Luke became the coach. Randle obviously worked on his jumper, but he's not given the opportunity work out the kinks in game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 4515
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject:

I hope Julius goes to the Mavs. Carlisle is a top 5 coach in the league. Unless Julius becomes a Rondo (thinks he's smarter than the coach, and perhaps so), then I don't see any issues with that pairing. Carlisle would have never put Randle in that position at the end of regulation. Terrible play calling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 16553

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Truck Turner wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Hes auditioning for...both teams.


Agreed. I also believe the rumors of his Laker demise are exaggerated. Could still go that route but at various stages Bryant, Luke, Jeannie, Worthy, Scott and even Magic to some degree have dotted on Randle. He doesn't negatively impact the cap plan b/c they can just rescind his rights if need be. If he improves in a couple areas he's also a great compliment to a staring unit with Zo, Bron and George.

The Noel deal (especially given the $5M free agency limit) doesn't make any sense unless LA is desperate to move off other salary. If that's Deng, cost of doing business. Cuban wants that to be JC. Laughable. Woj trying to play it up b/c he's become a Telenovela since joining ESPN. Lakers allow the narrative to be things broke off because Noel had surgery to avoid saying anything negative about a RP client, such as they don't like the value proposition. Remember the surgery was elected by Noel and something of a surprise to Dallas. Doesn't sound like RP was Lakers or bust for his client.

It's interesting. Many of the games where I feel like Randle is just messing up I look back and see he actually had a pretty good game, at least statistically. Maybe it's just that the negative things (charges, illegal screens, turnover-passes, slow reads, frustration fouls, reluctance to shoot) are really loud and make it harder to appreciate the stuff he is awesome at (rebounding, situational intensity, changing ends, heart, imposing himself physically, sure I'm missing some other stuff).


The reluctance to shoot is on Luke....Luke has been adamant about not wanting Julius taking jumpers, been that way since Luke became the coach. Randle obviously worked on his jumper, but he's not given the opportunity work out the kinks in game.


did you see that quote GT put on twitter yesterday from luke about julius shooting threes?

He stopping him from being a splash cousin tbh
_________________
I play video games while rapping, its...an experience..lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJaL5nBD_NXUivus7AmqFg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 1400

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Good game by Randle, too many turnovers...but he did bounce back nicely from what was probably the worst game of his career vs. SAS. Credit where credit is due, nice effort.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 18402

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:17 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
JR = The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


New nickname: Clint Eastwood.
Just glad when the good is greater than the bad and ugly
_________________
PG: Brandon, SG: Lonzo, SF: Paul, PF: Kyle, C: Noel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jaylen
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 4035

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
trablos wrote:
I think we all love us some Julius, but these are the kind of tough decisions a team has to make with so many young players.


Who are the young guys playing at the highest levels?

Lonzo
Ingram
Julius
Kuzma

Keep those.

You got a just turned 23 year old kid who is the only player in NBA history to put up the numbers he's putting up in 27 MPG since becoming a starter and is capable of defending 5 positions, switching onto guards and is our team's best defender.

Thats NOT the kind of talent that grows on trees, nor the talent you rush to get rid of.

That's the kind of talent you're thankful you are fortunate enough to have drafted.


"too many young players" isn't a bad thing when they're playing at a high level. You wanna make the same kind of mistake OKC made and Golden State didn't?



I agree with this the need to move Randle has never made any sense. He's actually developing nicely and has a unique Skill set. He's the toughest Lakers player and I think he has every bit the upside of Kuzma who people are quick to view in the limitless potential window. Randle's only weakness he needs to tighten up is his shooting ability when its not going well he gets a little wild and forces his drives. But he's a major talent that's improving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aike
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 17 May 2017
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Laker's Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Hes auditioning for...both teams.


Agreed. I also believe the rumors of his Laker demise are exaggerated. Could still go that route but at various stages Bryant, Luke, Jeannie, Worthy, Scott and even Magic to some degree have dotted on Randle. He doesn't negatively impact the cap plan b/c they can just rescind his rights if need be. If he improves in a couple areas he's also a great compliment to a staring unit with Zo, Bron and George.

The Noel deal (especially given the $5M free agency limit) doesn't make any sense unless LA is desperate to move off other salary. If that's Deng, cost of doing business. Cuban wants that to be JC. Laughable. Woj trying to play it up b/c he's become a Telenovela since joining ESPN. Lakers allow the narrative to be things broke off because Noel had surgery to avoid saying anything negative about a RP client, such as they don't like the value proposition. Remember the surgery was elected by Noel and something of a surprise to Dallas. Doesn't sound like RP was Lakers or bust for his client.

It's interesting. Many of the games where I feel like Randle is just messing up I look back and see he actually had a pretty good game, at least statistically. Maybe it's just that the negative things (charges, illegal screens, turnover-passes, slow reads, frustration fouls, reluctance to shoot) are really loud and make it harder to appreciate the stuff he is awesome at (rebounding, situational intensity, changing ends, heart, imposing himself physically, sure I'm missing some other stuff).


What do you mean by $5m free agency limit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13057

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
Truck Turner wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Hes auditioning for...both teams.


Agreed. I also believe the rumors of his Laker demise are exaggerated. Could still go that route but at various stages Bryant, Luke, Jeannie, Worthy, Scott and even Magic to some degree have dotted on Randle. He doesn't negatively impact the cap plan b/c they can just rescind his rights if need be. If he improves in a couple areas he's also a great compliment to a staring unit with Zo, Bron and George.

The Noel deal (especially given the $5M free agency limit) doesn't make any sense unless LA is desperate to move off other salary. If that's Deng, cost of doing business. Cuban wants that to be JC. Laughable. Woj trying to play it up b/c he's become a Telenovela since joining ESPN. Lakers allow the narrative to be things broke off because Noel had surgery to avoid saying anything negative about a RP client, such as they don't like the value proposition. Remember the surgery was elected by Noel and something of a surprise to Dallas. Doesn't sound like RP was Lakers or bust for his client.

It's interesting. Many of the games where I feel like Randle is just messing up I look back and see he actually had a pretty good game, at least statistically. Maybe it's just that the negative things (charges, illegal screens, turnover-passes, slow reads, frustration fouls, reluctance to shoot) are really loud and make it harder to appreciate the stuff he is awesome at (rebounding, situational intensity, changing ends, heart, imposing himself physically, sure I'm missing some other stuff).


The reluctance to shoot is on Luke....Luke has been adamant about not wanting Julius taking jumpers, been that way since Luke became the coach. Randle obviously worked on his jumper, but he's not given the opportunity work out the kinks in game.


did you see that quote GT put on twitter yesterday from luke about julius shooting threes?

He stopping him from being a splash cousin tbh

Very disappointing
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 16553

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject:

wait, was that yesterday?

I'm old I cant remember


_________________
I play video games while rapping, its...an experience..lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJaL5nBD_NXUivus7AmqFg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 13057

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject:

anpherknee wrote:
wait, was that yesterday?

I'm old I cant remember


He posted it on LG yesterday, idk about twitter
_________________
https://j.gifs.com/Rnqnbk.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anpherknee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 14 Mar 2014
Posts: 16553

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject:

tox wrote:
anpherknee wrote:
wait, was that yesterday?

I'm old I cant remember


He posted it on LG yesterday, idk about twitter


yeah it was on twitter 2 days ago

my old timers flaring up it might be time for yall to old yeller ya boyski
_________________
I play video games while rapping, its...an experience..lol
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJaL5nBD_NXUivus7AmqFg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 125480
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
32 wrote:
JR = The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


New nickname: Clint Eastwood.
Just glad when the good is greater than the bad and ugly


The bad and ugly belonged to his teammates today.
_________________
LG NBA Playoff pool:

1. VLF 12
2. pjiddy 10
2. adtz 10
2. diando 10
2. Aeneas Hunter 10
2. Gellollo 10
2. Triangle_Offense 10
2. Freddie Buckets 10
2. Lakers#1Team 10
2. Blackhart217 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 1400

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
epak wrote:
32 wrote:
JR = The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


New nickname: Clint Eastwood.
Just glad when the good is greater than the bad and ugly


The bad and ugly belonged to his teammates today.


Are you related to Randle or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker's Fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2002
Posts: 7482

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Aike wrote:
What do you mean by $5m free agency limit?


If Noel is traded the team receiving him is limited to how much they can pay him. It's similar to the limits that Solomon Hill had and Okafor has this year (though in their case it was because their team declined their options while Noel's is because he took the QO). If you want to make him an offer over that (approximate) amount you can't trade for him.
_________________
2-3-7-14 Los Angeles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 125480
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Aike wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Hes auditioning for...both teams.


Agreed. I also believe the rumors of his Laker demise are exaggerated. Could still go that route but at various stages Bryant, Luke, Jeannie, Worthy, Scott and even Magic to some degree have dotted on Randle. He doesn't negatively impact the cap plan b/c they can just rescind his rights if need be. If he improves in a couple areas he's also a great compliment to a staring unit with Zo, Bron and George.

The Noel deal (especially given the $5M free agency limit) doesn't make any sense unless LA is desperate to move off other salary. If that's Deng, cost of doing business. Cuban wants that to be JC. Laughable. Woj trying to play it up b/c he's become a Telenovela since joining ESPN. Lakers allow the narrative to be things broke off because Noel had surgery to avoid saying anything negative about a RP client, such as they don't like the value proposition. Remember the surgery was elected by Noel and something of a surprise to Dallas. Doesn't sound like RP was Lakers or bust for his client.

It's interesting. Many of the games where I feel like Randle is just messing up I look back and see he actually had a pretty good game, at least statistically. Maybe it's just that the negative things (charges, illegal screens, turnover-passes, slow reads, frustration fouls, reluctance to shoot) are really loud and make it harder to appreciate the stuff he is awesome at (rebounding, situational intensity, changing ends, heart, imposing himself physically, sure I'm missing some other stuff).


What do you mean by $5m free agency limit?


Since he took the QO his Rights are limited to that amount. If he is an UFA we could offer up to the max but if we trade for him, we could only offer his qualifying amount.
_________________
LG NBA Playoff pool:

1. VLF 12
2. pjiddy 10
2. adtz 10
2. diando 10
2. Aeneas Hunter 10
2. Gellollo 10
2. Triangle_Offense 10
2. Freddie Buckets 10
2. Lakers#1Team 10
2. Blackhart217 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 11323

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Aike wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Hes auditioning for...both teams.


Agreed. I also believe the rumors of his Laker demise are exaggerated. Could still go that route but at various stages Bryant, Luke, Jeannie, Worthy, Scott and even Magic to some degree have dotted on Randle. He doesn't negatively impact the cap plan b/c they can just rescind his rights if need be. If he improves in a couple areas he's also a great compliment to a staring unit with Zo, Bron and George.

The Noel deal (especially given the $5M free agency limit) doesn't make any sense unless LA is desperate to move off other salary. If that's Deng, cost of doing business. Cuban wants that to be JC. Laughable. Woj trying to play it up b/c he's become a Telenovela since joining ESPN. Lakers allow the narrative to be things broke off because Noel had surgery to avoid saying anything negative about a RP client, such as they don't like the value proposition. Remember the surgery was elected by Noel and something of a surprise to Dallas. Doesn't sound like RP was Lakers or bust for his client.

It's interesting. Many of the games where I feel like Randle is just messing up I look back and see he actually had a pretty good game, at least statistically. Maybe it's just that the negative things (charges, illegal screens, turnover-passes, slow reads, frustration fouls, reluctance to shoot) are really loud and make it harder to appreciate the stuff he is awesome at (rebounding, situational intensity, changing ends, heart, imposing himself physically, sure I'm missing some other stuff).


What do you mean by $5m free agency limit?


Since he took the QO his Rights are limited to that amount. If he is an UFA we could offer up to the max but if we trade for him, we could only offer his qualifying amount.

You're thinking of guys like Okafor and Hezonja who didn't have their options picked up.

But if Noel gets traded, the Lakers would only have his Bird Rights up to $5M, and he would have to be signed into cap for any amount over that. Basically, trading for him gives the Lakers no value over pursuing him as an UFA unless Noel wants to re-sign for $5M.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 125480
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Trading for Noel makes absolutely no sense to me.
_________________
LG NBA Playoff pool:

1. VLF 12
2. pjiddy 10
2. adtz 10
2. diando 10
2. Aeneas Hunter 10
2. Gellollo 10
2. Triangle_Offense 10
2. Freddie Buckets 10
2. Lakers#1Team 10
2. Blackhart217 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
durden-tyler
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: 853

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Trading for Noel makes absolutely no sense to me.


Yeah I dont' get it neither but maybe there's something I don't know about our salary cap situation, could we sign 2 MAX + Noel ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Fortysixn2
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Jun 2016
Posts: 1400

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Trading for Noel makes absolutely no sense to me.


Glad its not up to you then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Luminous8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 595

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Only a select few Lakers fans instead of embracing the just turned year old that just put up 23/15/2 hit clutch shots and defense in the Overtime that helped lead the Lakers to a victory would then be screaming for him to be traded.

Some of ya'll need to get over this "two max" plan and actually realize when you have talent the level of Jules on the team instead of trading them cause you're SCARED to pay them.

THAT was the point of drafting them, that they would play at this kind of level so that they'd be worthy of paying.

Jules has done everything thus far to accomplish that.

Instead of trying to ship him out, how about embracing him and actually being grateful that we drafted him instead of Noah Vonleh.


He's played great. But you're one to talk. Ingram has had equally big games and you frequently preach patience and then same day propose trades for Ingram?! Funny how you love to distort things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1289, 1290, 1291 ... 1415, 1416, 1417  Next
Page 1290 of 1417
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB