Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:44 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
He's baaaaaack!!

What's the connection between Kanan and the female cop? Old girlfriend, relative, old gang member?

They're cousins. She was by his side the first time he murdered somebody, and he had her back when she came out as a lesbian. And she hates Ghost with a passion.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
A new villian get's introduced tonite in the opening scene and you won't see it coming. Great start to this season!

That first scene definitely caught me off guard.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
A new villian get's introduced tonite in the opening scene and you won't see it coming. Great start to this season!

LOL, the first thing I thought was, "did I miss an episode?"
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:

LOL, the first thing I thought was, "did I miss an episode?"

My thought process went like: What is this? Who turned on The Wire? Is this Power, did I mess up?

Then when I remembered the 'previously on' sequence just a couple minutes before and after settling back: Hmm, must be a setup to something. Dumb friend about to get his homie killed. Cop there, they busted. Shoot this mutha huh?...OH (bleep)!
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Gee Whiz Holly. He already told you things didn't work out the last time.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:54 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:

Just when she starts to become more likable, she goes and becomes annoying again.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject:

It looks like Holly's going to get an abortion.

I think Tommy and Ghost are going to heal their relationship when he finds out it was Ghost that saved his ass. He thinks it was Lobo who ordered the hit. I think it was the Chinaman's son.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:

Just when she starts to become more likable, she goes and becomes annoying again.

But gotta give her kudos on those rather impressive nips.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

I think Tommy and Ghost are going to heal their relationship when he finds out it was Ghost that saved his ass. He thinks it was Lobo who ordered the hit. I think it was the Chinaman's son.

My prediction is that when the hit she orders on Ghost blows up in her face, that Ghost will tell Tommy that he knows it's Holly that ordered the hit and he's going to want to know why. Then when Tommy confronts Holly, she'll drop the "I'm pregnant" bomb on him and say "She was Doing it to protect the family". Then Tommy is left with the dilemma of choosing between supporting his girl and his own seed vs his brotherhood with Ghost. Either way, Tommy is in for a whole lotta grief whatever happens.

I also think that Ghost and Angela finally split, basically because it has to happen for the show to move on with Ghost being a criminal again. Ghost knew that the bodyguards he hired would be following him to go protect Tommy and witness his killing. Ghost doesn't leave those type of things to chance, so he's likely getting back in the game. That's my guess.
JoJo Dancer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:44 pm    Post subject:

Ray Donovan >Power
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:

My prediction is that when the hit she orders on Ghost blows up in her face, that Ghost will tell Tommy that he knows it's Holly that ordered the hit and he's going to want to know why. Then when Tommy confronts Holly, she'll drop the "I'm pregnant" bomb on him and say "She was Doing it to protect the family". Then Tommy is left with the dilemma of choosing between supporting his girl and his own seed vs his brotherhood with Ghost. Either way, Tommy is in for a whole lotta grief whatever happens.

I also think that Ghost and Angela finally split, basically because it has to happen for the show to move on with Ghost being a criminal again. Ghost knew that the bodyguards he hired would be following him to go protect Tommy and witness his killing. Ghost doesn't leave those type of things to chance, so he's likely getting back in the game. That's my guess.

You may be right about the pregnancy bomb. As far as family goes Tasha and the kids are his family.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Wow, each week keeps getting better than the one before. Get ready for a roller coaster ride!

Angela - "Witch"
Tommy - Take Out the Trash
Ghost - Bro's before Hoes
Tyreke - That Loud Music is Gonna Ruin your Ears
Ruiz - You're hard now
Momma - Never Forgets
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject:

man this episode has to be a top 5 from any TV show this year. incredible. not sure if you've all seen it yet, but, wow.
Blackhart217
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Just saw it, wow and it's only halfway thru the season.

I think the reg broadcast starts soon, so will wait til later to say much more....
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject:

(bleep). (bleep). (bleep) just got motha (bleep) real.
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:06 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
(bleep). (bleep). (bleep) just got motha (bleep) real.

All I've got to say is "together".
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:10 pm    Post subject:

JoJo Dancer wrote:
Ray Donovan >Power

First off, since we're sharing unsolicited opinions, not for the last season and a half has this been true IMO, running off with a pedophile, sociopathic post partum depression, Russian gangsters can't dispose of their own bodies, secondly wouldn't that scorching hot take of yours be better served in the Ray Donovan thread?
Vic5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Wow, each week keeps getting better than the one before. Get ready for a roller coaster ride!

Angela - "Witch"
Tommy - Take Out the Trash
Ghost - Bro's before Hoes
Tyreke - That Loud Music is Gonna Ruin your Ears
Ruiz - You're hard now
Momma - Never Forgets

This is a perfect spoiler free recap.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject:

Tommy>Holly......DAMN Tommy's gonna flip when he finds out Holly was pregnant.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject:

last nights episode would have been a season ender for most series not the mid way point
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Bromance Reunited

So messed up that he didn't know she was pregnant

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
AJLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
last nights episode would have been a season ender for most series not the mid way point

Hahahahahaha!! That was the best episode ever and they've had some great episodes! This is my favorite show on TV!!!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject:

AJLakerFan wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Hahahahahaha!! That was the best episode ever and they've had some great episodes! This is my favorite show on TV!!!

Yeah Fiddy Cent produces the show. That's why I had a feeling he'd come back after maybe getting burnt up.

dcastillo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Yeah Fiddy Cent produces the show. That's why I had a feeling he'd come back after maybe getting burnt up.

Yea Sunday's show was wow! That scene with him and Andre was crazy too! He's got another show he's doing on the BMF era which I can't wait either!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject:

dcastillo wrote:
jodeke wrote:
AJLakerFan wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Yea Sunday's show was wow! That scene with him and Andre was crazy too! He's got another show he's doing on the BMF era which I can't wait either!

Yeah he really gets upset when people choose Ghost over him. Killed his son because of that. He got upset with his cousin when he thought she choose a non family member over him.

He's probably going to ask Andre to kill Ghost. Goodbye Andre.

BMF should be interesting. I wonder if he's also going to have a part in it? He's giving some Black actors the opportunity to display their talent. Might see MoneyMay in it.
LOL!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11
Jump to: