BREAKING NEWS: LeBron Announces Return to Cleveland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:

I think it's the wave of the future.

I think it's the way of the present. Folks LeBron's age and below hop jobs more than the generations before them.
cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject:

i wonder how bad the Lebron hate is gonna be for the first game back in Miami...dude did them dirty man; got them to 4 finals, 2 rings..and then bolts back.
ssiknick833
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject:

cisternachyli wrote:
i wonder how bad the Lebron hate is gonna be for the first game back in Miami...dude did them dirty man; got them to 4 finals, 2 rings..and then bolts back.

How did he do them dirty exactly? He was a free agent and he decided to go back to his hometown. They should give him a standing ovation for helping to give them two championships.
cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject:

ssiknick833 wrote:
cisternachyli wrote:

How did he do them dirty exactly? He was a free agent and he decided to go back to his hometown. They should give him a standing ovation for helping to give them two championships.

i don't know, just seems like he left so fast i guess. Maybe i'm just a little bitter cause he didnt come to the Lakers lol; imagine having Melo, Lebron and Kobe on one team..would have ruled the NBA for more than a few years.
cisternachyli
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject:

ssiknick833 wrote:
cisternachyli wrote:

i don't know, just seems like he left so fast i guess. Maybe i'm just a little bitter cause he didnt come to the Lakers lol; imagine having Melo, Lebron and Kobe on one team..would have ruled the NBA for more than a few years.
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
LeBron: "I have a connection to Northern Ohio that is bigger than basketball."

Translation: I would rather play with Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins, and Dion Waiters than a washed up Dwyane Wade."

Right!!!! I mean anyone who believes that stupid essay is a sucker. LeBron is a smart dude, everything he does is calculated. Would he have gone back "home" if the Heat had won? If he can tell me that, then I would change my opinion of him, till then he is the same selfish douche he has always been.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: