how is Odom doing ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocks
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: how is Odom doing ?

Is he still on dope ? I liked how he played with us when he was with the orginization . Maybe it would be a good pick up .
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Dude just got dumped Phil after Phil went out on a limb to give him a later opportunity to straighten his life out.
EddieJonesss
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: how is Odom doing ?

Rocks wrote:
Is he still on dope ? I liked how he played with us when he was with the orginization . Maybe it would be a good pick up .

"Unfortunately, Lamar was unable to uphold the standards to return as an NBA player," Jackson said in a statement.

Yeaaaaaa... that about sums it up nicely.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject:

I might be able to contribute more than him
j. shuttlesworth
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject:

He's done. That's all one needs to know. Should go back overseas.
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Crackhead. Sad really.
SDLakersFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Why not? He'll help us get in the top 5 bouncy balls.
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject:

SDLakersFan wrote:
Why not? He'll help us get in the top 5 bouncy balls.

Apparently you haven't seen him lately.
carlosLisboa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: how is Odom doing ?

EddieJonesss wrote:
Rocks wrote:

"Unfortunately, Lamar was unable to uphold the standards to return as an NBA player," Jackson said in a statement.

Yeaaaaaa... that about sums it up nicely.

In a league that had coke addicts for playing for years (kemp), drunks (Vin Baker, Keon Clark), fat lazy (Jerome James, Kemp), Odom must have been of another world.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject:

That is so sad

Dude loses his Mom at an early age

Loses his newborn baby to some kind of SIDS

Does a really dumb thing and marries a celebrity

Now he wont put down the pipe to do what he actually Loves

Do what you Love and you will Live a good life...
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject:

Damn, it's all French's fault, he Montana-ed Khole, now Lamar can't get her back. He continues on that downward spiraling. I wish we would sign him, Kobe could help him get his head back together.
SpunkieLakerCat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:
Damn, it's all French's fault, he Montana-ed Khole, now Lamar can't get her back. He continues on that downward spiraling. I wish we would sign him, Kobe could help him get his head back together.

The only person that can help Lamar is Lamar right now. I wish everyone would stop deflecting his issues to other to correct. Lamar made these choices in his life. He decided to marry a Kardashian and then openly cheat on her. He decided to do drugs his choice. I wish him well, but he is a grown man and must decide he wants to set his life straight, only then can people help him.

Coach Wooden
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject:

SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

The only person that can help Lamar is Lamar right now. I wish everyone would stop deflecting his issues to other to correct. Lamar made these choices in his life. He decided to marry a Kardashian and then openly cheat on her. He decided to do drugs his choice. I wish him well, but he is a grown man and must decide he wants to set his life straight, only then can people help him.

Read your sig and do something for Lamar or others like him who made bad choices
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

Read your sig and do something for Lamar or others like him who made bad choices

Lol, got him there!!!!
SpunkieLakerCat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject:

SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

You can't help someone unless they want the help. He reaches out for help, loads of people are there to assist him.

Coach Wooden

Last edited by SpunkieLakerCat on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpunkieLakerCat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

Lol, got him there!!!!

Actually he didn't a person has to be open to wanting the help, once Lamar is then someone can live that perfect day. Otherwise all you are doing is enabling his behavior and that's a fast track to a tragic ending.

Coach Wooden
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject:

SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

Lol, got him there!!!!

Actually he didn't a person has to be open to wanting the help, once Lamar is then someone can live that perfect day. Otherwise all you are doing is enabling his behavior and that's a fast track to a tragic ending.

lol @ his Wooden quote sig
SDLakersFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:

1. Were a basketball team, not group counseling
2. Who the hell do you think Kobe is, Dr. Phil?
SpunkieLakerCat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject:

Dladi Vidac wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

Lol, got him there!!!!

You might want to try it I did in helping my friend to leave her abusive husband. I also had to tell her you can't keep leaving and going back. Once you decide to leave for good, I'm there. She has never looked back. See I could not force her to leave she had to want to.

Coach Wooden
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject:

SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
Dladi Vidac wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

Lol, got him there!!!!

You might want to try it I did in helping my friend to leave her abusive husband. I also had to tell her you can't keep leaving and going back. Once you decide to leave for good, I'm there. She has never looked back. See I could not force her to leave she had to want to.

lol
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject:

j. shuttlesworth wrote:
He's done. That's all one needs to know. Should go back overseas.

He should forget ball for right now and get his (bleep) together before it becomes far more critical than getting kicked off a sports team.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject:

LakersMDGurl wrote:

Kobe is no way equipped to give Lamar the help he needs. Last thing Lamar should be doing is trying to play for anyone - Lakers included.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject:

SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

Well said.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject:

SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

You entirely missed the point of Spunkie's post. Try re-reading, because it is spot on. There's nothing to do for Lamar until he takes the first step.
SpunkieLakerCat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
SpunkieLakerCat wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:

You entirely missed the point of Spunkie's post. Try re-reading, because it is spot on. There's nothing to do for Lamar until he takes the first step.

Thank you!!!!

Coach Wooden
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: