>>>>BREAKING NEWS<<<<Malaysia Airlines Jet With 295 People Aboard Crashes in Ukraine
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:

Would love to air-drop you over Israel so you could see who deserves what first hand, since you obviously don't have the slightest clue.

would love to know what you would do if you're kicked you out of your house permanently, your child is murdered and your woman sexual assaulted and then see what you do about it. or does that logic not suit your agenda? because that's a fact. can't really bend and twist it. dont need to be air dropped over there to know that THAT is whats going on. [/quote]

You mean the British ruled state that Israeli was willing to share, but Palestinians were not?

What children were murdered? What women were sexually assaulted? Are you sure these weren't doctored images from American horror films? Hamas likes to use those: http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/relying-bbc-propaganda-methods-hamas-uses-horror-film-still-fake-teenager-killed-gaza-israel.html/

Quote:
typical zionism...push and prod your opponent until they're cornered and pushed to the brink with no other options and then when they lash out "ohhh he attacked me..im so innocent, i did nothing so now i will respond with thousands of bombs on innocent civilians" ha typical..WEAK

Palestinians live with Jews in Israel, do they not? They are given the same rights and freedoms as Jews, are they not? In fact, they are given more rights and freedoms than they would be in any other country in the region. And yes, when Hamas "lashes out" and begins to attack civilian targets indiscriminately, Israel reacts. As would any other country in the world.

Quote:
you can pretend i dont have the slightest clue..

Luckily for me, I don't have to pretend.

Quote:
orrr maybe you just lack the intellect to know justice from injustice. right from wrong. ya know..things our parents should've taught us when we were children...

My parents taught me that indiscriminately firing rockets at civilian targets was wrong. Did your parents teach you differently?

Quote:
dont take what doesn't belong to you. treat others as you would like to be treated.

Pretty sure it belongs to them now, according to international law. If you'd like to go back to "well, it belonged to xxx first", then we can go back a lot further than 1947. I don't think you would like where that search led.

Quote:
or are you telling me that you side with the terrositic apartheid state that is ethnically cleansing a group of people by savagely murdering innocent children playing soccer on the beach

Only one side openly admits to wanting to annihilate the other. Can you guess which one?

[qupte].."but no..they had terrosists hiding behind them"...no they didnt..they were just playing soccer, and got killed. care to jusitfy? or you man enough to admit israel is a punk conducting their own holocaust and their own concentration camps?[/quote]

Not sure which particular event you a describing, but I am sure that there have been some mistakes on Israel's side that have led to the deaths of Palestinian civilians. I won't deny that. In war, both sides are at fault (something you'd never accept). However, the primary purpose of Israel air strikes are to destroy terrorist missile manufacturing and launching sites. That is a FACT. What is the primary purpose of the 8000+ missiles fired out of Gaza? Care to answer?

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
frenchbullcho
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Thread merge?
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=169504

My bad. I looked before I posted. Didn't see AH's thread. Mods can delete my thread if they deem it necessary.

Way ahead of all of you guys . Thread Merge +2?

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=167715
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject:

frenchbullcho wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Thread merge?

My bad. I looked before I posted. Didn't see AH's thread. Mods can delete my thread if they deem it necessary.

Actually, this is a different Malaysia flight.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
frenchbullcho
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:
frenchbullcho wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Thread merge?

Actually, this is a different Malaysia flight.

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:
I feel for the loss of life. Just because I don't post about it on a basketball message board (a lot of good that does for the families of the victims) doesn't mean that I am not saddened by their deaths.

Rather than give my condolences to people who will not see them, I point out the hypocrisies of the people who are here.

That is called trolling.

This is a single thread that is not sports related

I do like how you expose your black and white beliefs though

troll troll troll your boat
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: