Father puts a beatdown on man sexually abusing his 11 year old son.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Father puts a beatdown on man sexually abusing his 11 year old son.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

Quote:
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Read this earlier.

That father deserves a freaking parade!

Castration for that pervert should be next
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Love what the police chief said. Pops broke dude off. Any father would have done that and he shouldn't be charged.
Splash1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Town wrote:
Read this earlier.

That father deserves a freaking parade!

Castration for that pervert should be next

I understand people's joy in the outcome of this story but it's nothing to celebrate. He did what any loving father would do. It's not like he went out of his way. Still, he has a son who was sexually molested. I doubt he would be in the mood to accept congratulatory gestures.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:24 am    Post subject:

Hopefully the perp will experience first-hand how it feels to be molested.... once he lands in prison...!
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject:

Talk about shotty journalism. So WTF happened here besides the dad walking in and finding the abuse? Who was the 18 year old? Did he break in? Was he a relative/family friend?
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:29 am    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
Love what the police chief said. Pops broke dude off. Any father would have done that and he shouldn't be charged.

He showed restraint IMO. I'm not sure I wouldn't have gone further than he did. I like to think that I would, but in the heat of the moment, the only two things in my life worth fighting for, being treated in such a fashion, the emotion of the situation might have taken over.
revgen
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject:

dvdrdiscs wrote:
Talk about shotty journalism. So what the heck happened here besides the dad walking in and finding the abuse? Who was the 18 year old? Did he break in? Was he a relative/family friend?

The father left the house for a short time to get some food and bring it back.

He found the man abusing his son.

According to the police chief, the suspect was a close friend of the family until this happened.

The boy told police that the suspect had been abusing him since he was 8 years old.

Part of the reason why the articles don't give much info is because the police are trying to keep the identity of the son and the father a secret so the boy can recover and have a somewhat normal life. That's hard to do if the whole town knows you're a rape victim.
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject:

revgen wrote:
dvdrdiscs wrote:
Talk about shotty journalism. So what the heck happened here besides the dad walking in and finding the abuse? Who was the 18 year old? Did he break in? Was he a relative/family friend?

According to the police chief, the suspect was a close friend of the family until this happened.

The boy told police that the suspect had been abusing him since he was 8 years old.

Part of the reason why the articles don't give much info is because the police are trying to keep the identity of the son and the father a secret so the boy can recover and have a somewhat normal life. That's hard to do if the whole town knows you're a sexual assault victim.

Thanks.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject:

revgen wrote:
dvdrdiscs wrote:

Part of the reason why the articles don't give much info is because the police are trying to keep the identity of the son and the father a secret so the boy can recover and have a somewhat normal life. That's hard to do if the whole town knows you're a sexual assault victim.

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject:

Title should have read, "dad spares child molester's life by not beating him to death."
EddieJonesss
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject:

Any good father would have done what this guy has done. I'm just glad they aren't planning to go after him for it.
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject:

I'm surprised the father didn't pull a Bruce Willis Sin City scene and take away his weapon.
Lakers_2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject:

EddieJonesss wrote:
Any good father would have done what this guy has done. I'm just glad they aren't planning to go after him for it.

They have no basis to. You have the right to defend yourself or another from an attack.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject:

I clicked on enlarge. It looks like he not only beat him down he also tried to choke him out.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject:

Tragic. The dad did the right thing, but I'm sure the experience has shaken him. And the boy's world has been twisted beyond belief. My deepest hope for these two is that they both go on to live happy, fulfilling lives.
ComputerBlue
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Hopefully the perp will experience first-hand how it feels to be molested.... once he lands in prison...!

In all likelihood he has already experienced some type of abuse like this.
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject:

I don't know if any father would do it differently, it's probably just reflex at that point seeing someone hurt your child like that.
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:05 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

Prison rape is a disgusting and vile epidemic, I don't think it's anything to be reveled in, even as a form of punishment for the guilty.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject:

Fan0Bynum17 wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Prison sexual assault is a disgusting and vile epidemic, I don't think it's anything to be reveled in, even as a form of punishment for the guilty.

typically I agree. I'm always annoyed how people turn prison rape into a joking matter. But if a scum does something this bad I say let them run a train through him.
ComputerBlue
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
Fan0Bynum17 wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Prison sexual assault is a disgusting and vile epidemic, I don't think it's anything to be reveled in, even as a form of punishment for the guilty.

typically I agree. I'm always annoyed how people turn prison sexual assault into a joking matter. But if a scum does something this bad I say let them run a train through him.

Just curious how you would feel if this same 18 year old child molester was molested himself at the age of 11, like his victim.

Sin is a hell of a drug.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject:

The reply by the father on what he used to attack the guy is super hilarious...

"my foot and my fist" LMAO
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: