You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you

Yea... That feeling sucks.

After weeks of mutual attraction towards each other she lost interest. She wasn't just someone that would bang on the daily. I really liked this girl. Marriage material. Someone I can bring her to be around my family.

Really don't know what I did wrong and I'm Not gonna ask her why she doesn't like me anymore. I wasn't clingy at all. And now I'm just stop texting her even if she texts me

(bleep) sucks I can't get her out of my head. I physically feel sick. Went to the gym to get her off my mind it didn't work. Went out with another girl didn't work. I don't know what the (bleep) is wrong with me
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

After weeks of mutual attraction towards each other she lost interest. She wasn't just someone that would bang on the daily. I really liked this girl. Marriage material. Someone I can bring her to be around my family.

Really don't know what I did wrong and I'm Not gonna ask her why she doesn't like me anymore. I wasn't clingy at all. And now I'm just stop texting her even if she texts me

(bleep) sucks I can't get her out of my head. I physically feel sick. Went to the gym to get her off my mind it didn't work. Went out with another girl didn't work. I don't know what the (bleep) is wrong with me

Did you pee on her?

!...
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you

City_Dawg wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Did you pee on her?

Lol. Well we got that over quick.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject:

It's the obvious question to ask in this case.

!...
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Too soon to think you Love her

Don't be feeling down mang..Life is way too short for any of that...

Just go on with your life like you did before you knew her

Unless you really think there is a chance she is the one?

What you think about makes you feel a certain way...
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you

jonnybravo wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Did you pee on her?

She would have been down for it. that's why Im in love
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Did you pee on her?

Maybe it was your weird shaving habits. (Much more old school than the pee bags btw).
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Did you pee on her?

What if someone else peed on her first and didn't care if she was down with it or not..

The things we regret most in life are the things we didn't do...

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Too soon to think you Love her

Don't be feeling down mang..Life is way too short for any of that...

Just go on with your life like you did before you knew her

Unless you really think there is a chance she is the one?

What you think about makes you feel a certain way...

I'm a 30+ year old guy.... I know what I want. This girl is amazing smart funny beautiful and most importantly smart. Just pissed off with myself knowing that I lost her.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you

24 wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Did you pee on her?

Maybe it was your weird shaving habits. (Much more old school than the pee bags btw).

Now a days women prefer the clean shaven men around that region. At least the women I been with
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject:

You didn't do anything wrong

You are who ya are..

*I really messed up the quote above and my phone wouldn't let me select text properly.
McSassy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Let her come back to you...women want what is less available to them. Just make yourself less available and you should be fine -- talk to other women, hang out with friends, yada yada and chances are that once she really is off your mind that she will pop up again.
Ares24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Bro I'm in the same exact position as you. Sucks! But like the poster above said, just make your self less available.
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject:

You sound clingy.
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject:

Don't worry my dear little mango lassi, everything will be all right.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject:

Happened to me at 19. Broad had me in the room with the lights off listening to slow songs. Bad feeling. Women can be gangsta at times.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject:

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date but a year to make love she wanted you to wait?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Grammer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date but a year to make love she wanted you to wait?

Half of the girls in high school?
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject:

Are you sure you're not describing as episode of Family Matters?
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:59 am    Post subject:

Grammer wrote:
C M B wrote:

Half of the girls in high school?

GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:01 am    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
Happened to me at 19. Broad had me in the room with the lights off listening to slow songs. Bad feeling. Women can be gangsta at times.

I have this mental image of doughboy circa 1993 in the dark next to a box of tissues sniffling, "just another sad love song, racking my brain, like craaazy"
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:05 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
doughboy90650 wrote:

I have this mental image of doughboy circa 1993 in the dark next to a box of tissues sniffling, "just another sad love song, racking my brain, like craaazy"

I could be wrong. Maybe dough is right. Women have no mercy. They would rip your heart out and throw it a blender and it wouldn't even phase them
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:33 am    Post subject:

McSassy wrote:
Let her come back to you...women want what is less available to them. Just make yourself less available and you should be fine -- talk to other women, hang out with friends, yada yada and chances are that once she really is off your mind that she will pop up again.

This. Live your life.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject:

what is wrong with asking why she lost interest? what if there is something you've been overlooking your when it came to relationships with women? I find that communication between man & woman, in any type of relationship, often solves the issue. I'm not saying she'll come back to you, but maybe there is something you aren't aware of. and knowing it, can help you with your future relationships..
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject:

Yes! my very first heartbreak. I was very young at the time and thankfully I got over it very quickly.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6
Jump to: