You know that feeling when you love a girl and she knows it and she doesn't feel that way about you
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
So I bit the bullet and had a long constructive talk with her needless to say I should have never reached out to her. (bleep) women!!!! I should have left this alone and walked away. And never talk to her again. I feel like such an idiot. This was not how I pictured it if she said no. Thought I able to handle it. (bleep) (bleep) (bleep).

I'll save you folks the 3 hour god dam conversation. She put me in the friend zone and she's not attracted to me that way she already like some other (bleep) and she is looking for a different type of guy. The worst part is she gave me a chance but I didn't meet her expectations.

(bleep)!!!! I'm so mad with myself. I know I'm better than this. Sorry for the rant but you guys are my only outlet

Now you throw the pee bags.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:17 am    Post subject:

much easier said than done but:
-be emotionally guarded... dont fall in love with a woman or even care for them deeply until you know they are really into you
-develop a high level self confidence where if a woman blows you off or dumps you, that you can just shrug it off and think "i can get better anyway"
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
much easier said than done but:
-be emotionally guarded... dont fall in love with a woman or even care for them deeply until you know they are really into you
-develop a high level self confidence where if a woman blows you off or dumps you, that you can just shrug it off and think "i can get better anyway"

what he said^^^
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject:

Sometimes, the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Do ittttttttt.
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
So I bit the bullet and had a long constructive talk with her needless to say I should have never reached out to her. (bleep) women!!!! I should have left this alone and walked away. And never talk to her again. I feel like such an idiot. This was not how I pictured it if she said no. Thought I able to handle it. (bleep) (bleep) (bleep).

I'll save you folks the 3 hour god dam conversation. She put me in the friend zone and she's not attracted to me that way she already like some other (bleep) and she is looking for a different type of guy. The worst part is she gave me a chance but I didn't meet her expectations.

(bleep)!!!! I'm so mad with myself. I know I'm better than this. Sorry for the rant but you guys are my only outlet

Bro, now you can move on with no uncertainty or no thoughts of not knowing why it happened.

It's just life man, some things just ain't meant to be... Better you know now than to have invested more time, energy and feelings into it.

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:24 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Now you throw the pee bags.

Better to have lost and lost, than to have loved and pee'd on someone.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject:

Big props to you for asking

My Mother once told me something really wise. When I separated with my gf of many years I was broken emotionally and totally blamed myself and my heart missed her like my lungs would miss air..

She told me "Why don't you remember some of the (bleep) you didn't like about her instead only the things you missed?"

But seriously...CONGRATULATIONS for asking.. It doesn't matter what she thinks of you it is what you think of you! If she reminded you of something you want to change within yourself then do it...

Today's Napoleon Hill daily email
Quote:
Self-pity is an opiate.

The most insidious problem with drugs is that the human body develops a tolerance for them and requires larger and larger doses to achieve the same effect. The same is true with self-pity. The more you allow yourself to indulge in it, the more you will require. Soon, self-pity will become a habit, one so debilitating that you will rob yourself of all the potential you possess. Happily, there is a cure. If you truly analyze the situation, most often you will find that the problems that have driven you to pity yourself are mostly of your own creation. It follows, then, that the best person to remedy the problem is the person who created it: you, yourself
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Ack! Wish you didn't do that.

Oh well. You live and learn.

Now you know that the next time this happens... don't ask!
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
The worst part is she gave me a chance but I didn't meet her expectations.

Then consider this time saved, because you never were going to

You're not going to find a good relationship by trying to chase some idea of what a woman wants you to be. Even if you are successful at first, it's not going to last - and be real dude, do you really want to put in that effort for someone who doesn't want you, but wants her version of you? That's only going to work so long anyway, and then she's going to find some reason you aren't really that version and then be turned off that you aren't.

You keep acting like you messed something up. There was nothing really to mess up. Your best case scenario with this one was that you were going to find a way to bend to her expectations and she was going to like that. Inevitably the only way that kind of thing lasts is you manage to keep with her manipulations until she gets tired of pulling the strings.

I know it's not how you feel at the moment, but you dodged a bullet.
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject:

This will make you happy.

Or this.

Makes a grown man like Dladi Vidac cry.

Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Sometimes, the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Do ittttttttt.

dvdrdiscs volunteers as tribute. Assuming you're a rogue scholar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject:

Any of you guys can recommend something for me to do.
My interest are mostly lakers and cars.
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Use this opportunity to work out and really get into shape. Physical fitness does wonders for men.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject:

trying to figure out how long the pain will last.. I guess it would only stop if I stop thinking about her..... hard to do... trying to do other things right now to get my mind off of her... but my brain is complete (bleep)... no will power nothing... weak... I just want to punch a mirror
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

You were infatuated with her and she didn't recriprocate those feelings. Sucks but thats what it is.
TooCool
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject:

Props to you for reaching out to her. At least now you know. And as brothers, I'll help pray for some negative karma to hit her soon since she put another guy in the friend zone. Uncool.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Paint your car Lakers colors!
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:
trying to figure out how long the pain will last.. I guess it would only stop if I stop thinking about her..... hard to do... trying to do other things right now to get my mind off of her... but my brain is complete (bleep)... no will power nothing... weak... I just want to punch a mirror

It will change when you choose to think about something else

If you have issues in your life you would like to improve.. Understand this pain you are feeling now will be worse next time if you don't choose to improve you now.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject:

You got a straight forward answer out of her. That's a lot more than many men in your situation receive. Just don't facebook stalk her. My advice is to try to cut her out of your life in every way possible. In a few weeks, you'll be fine.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Piss on her, 999. You don't need her.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like she dodged a bullet.

!...
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

(bleep)!!!! I'm so mad with myself.I know I'm better than this. Sorry for the rant but you guys are my only outlet

Then don't be upset with her
I think you will look back on this someday and be very thankful for who this pain made you choose to become. It sounds to me like you have some regrets for not doing your best

You can never go back in time
Your past can never be better

The way only time you can do something constructive for your life is right now.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
Sounds like she dodged a bullet.

Gist of 999's point in the 3 hr phone call:

My professional life is like a noin and his private life is like a two.
McSassy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
You got a straight forward answer out of her. That's a lot more than many men in your situation receive. Just don't facebook stalk her. My advice is to try to cut her out of your life in every way possible. In a few weeks, you'll be fine.

Exactly!

I was dating a girl for a few weeks recently...we were head over heels for one another -- then one day, she just fell off the face of the planet. I reached out to her a couple times over the course of the next few weeks and didn't hear a peep out of her.

Needless to say, I moved on...met another amazing girl last week on my lunch break and we are going on a date tonight.

You will hurt...it's only natural, but with time it will pass.

DON'T CHASE HER, REPLACE HER.
Splash1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject:

LAKERSCMXCIX wrote:

Have you been snacking on birth control pills?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6
Jump to: