Michael Brown Shooting By Police Sparks Vigil, Protest, Looting And Calls For Federal Probe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject:

I doubt any of the racists will care.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, just like that bogus Trayvon Martin picture. I use that as a teaching point with some people. Don't believe everything you see on the Internet.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject:

I didn't realize it was posted already.

I actually posted it here because I know that a few of you follow the case and would be able to tell if this video was genuine or not.

LG is my Snopes.
Nordvader
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Yeah, just like that bogus Trayvon Martin picture. I use that as a teaching point with some people. Don't believe everything you see on the Internet.

Speaking of Trayvon, George Zimmerman has been arrested on a aggravated assault charge.

http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-arrested-aggravated-assault-charge-121216818.html
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:37 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

One of Benjamin Franklin's lesser known mottos - check his blog.
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject:

It's insane to what lengths those clowns go to discredit Michael Brown.

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:26 am    Post subject:

Gwyn wrote:
It's insane to what lengths those clowns go to discredit Michael Brown.

There's insanity at both ends of that story.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject:

U.S. preparing to sue Ferguson police over charges of racial bias

LINK
Classic case of glossing over. Of course the department is going to say "no, we won't make changes!" The fate of the people of Ferguson is in their hands. Register and vote.

Quote:
The U.S. Department of Justice is preparing to sue the Ferguson, Missouri, police department over allegations of racially discriminatory practices unless the police force agrees to make changes, CNN reported on Wednesday

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject:

St. Louis County Prosecutor: 'I'm Pretty Sure All Lives Matter

LINK

The people of Ferguson have a great opportunity to make that city a bellwether for change.

If they go to the polls, vote McCulloch out of office put responsible people in positions of authority it can be a template for "HOW TO."

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Ferguson city manager out after Justice Department report

LINK

Changes are ongoing in Ferguson. They're not being reported by any major news services that I've seen. I found it in Huffpost Black Voices.

I'm waiting too see or hear the results of the upcoming elections.

Ariana for president.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject:

I think things have come to a point where shooting civilians has become something to think about, exercise caution. In the past the police would have turned out in force, armed to the teeth.

Protest Photos Speak To Climate In Ferguson After Shooting Of Two Officers

LINK

Quote:
After more than 200 days of peaceful protest, demonstrations in Ferguson, Missouri took a turn for the worse with the shooting of two police officers Thursday morning.

I think things have come to a point where shooting civilians has become something to think about, exercise caution. In the past the police would have turned out in force, armed to the teeth.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Arrest Made In Connection To Ferguson Police Shooting

LINK

More from Ferguson.

I haven't been watching the news on a regular basis of late. I've grown weary of the same-o same-o.

Have any events I've been posting been in any segments of daily important news?

Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Yes, Jodeke.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Yes, Jodeke.

Which entities? I'd like to see how they're reporting events.

Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject:

All of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/15/us/ferguson-police-shot-arrest/index.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arrest-made-ferguson-shooting-injured-police-officers/story?id=29652783

I just went to those websites and found the articles in a matter of seconds. I'm not sure where you got the idea that this stuff isn't being covered in the media. The FBI report was all over the media.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
All of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/15/us/ferguson-police-shot-arrest/index.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arrest-made-ferguson-shooting-injured-police-officers/story?id=29652783

I just went to those websites and found the articles in a matter of seconds. I'm not sure where you got the idea that this stuff isn't being covered in the media. The FBI report was all over the media.

My bad AH. I'll admit to being out of touch of late. For personal reasons I've become a bit of a recluse. Maybe it's time to rejoin the herd.

KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Now, this (bleep) needs a cap to the pill.

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/03/17/missouri-official-accuses-justice-department-of-racism/21154590/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing10%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D629398
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject:

Ah, the V word. That's the real engine of change in our society.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/08/us/ferguson-election/index.html
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject:

It's a start. They got out and voted.

I'm pleased to see Ferguson's people taking responsibility in charting their political and police abuse future. I've said Ferguson's future is in the hands of it's citizenry.

I have angst. Will those elected fall prey to the almighty dollar and sink into the abyss of self serving? I verily pray they don't.

This is a city that can be a template for elections in other cities with similar problems.

Ferguson's on national display.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject:

I'm troubled by the events in Ferguson. I don't understand what the "Oath Keepers" are doing there, armed. They are White. What's their agenda?

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Oath Keepers. I posted something about them recently. They are paranoid, conservative law enforcement and military types. I'm not sure what they would be doing there. Basically, they are afraid of a left wing coup d'état using the police and military.

Edit: I looked it up. They claimed to be protecting some reporter from InfoWars. That's the show that broke the Jade Helm story. So basically you had some far right lunatics milling around, hoping that someone would stop InfoWars from reporting the truth. It would be comical under different circumstances.

Last edited by Aeneas Hunter on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I don't understand what the "Gate Keepers" are doing there, armed. They are White. What's their agenda?

-not looting
-not rioting
-not burning down buildings
-not shooting at cops
-not assaulting or robbing people

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I'm troubled by the events in Ferguson. I don't understand what the "Gate Keepers" are doing there, armed. They are White. What's their agenda?

haven't read anything but my guess is to protect people and businesses.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Oath Keepers. I posted something about them recently. They are paranoid, conservative law enforcement and military types. I'm not sure what they would be doing there. Basically, they are afraid of a left wing coup d'état using the police and military.

Edit: I looked it up. They claimed to be protecting some reporter from InfoWars. That's the show that broke the Jade Helm story. So basically you had some far right lunatics milling around, hoping that someone would stop InfoWars from reporting the truth. It would be comical under different circumstances.

Thanks AH, I meant "Oath Keepers." LINK Man, if the New Panther Party in Ferguson were to walk the streets dressed like that all hell would break loose.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject:

LINK
This doesn't make sense to me. I believe it's going to open the county to law sits that wouldn't be filed if the charges are dropped.

I see this a arrogance on the part of the County.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 56 of 57
Jump to: