Islamic State terrorism thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Islamic State terrorism thread

updated 2/15/15
21 Egyptian Christians beheaded

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM

Last edited by C M B on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject:

They beheaded children and villagers because they were following the wrong religion, so whats a measly American journalist to them? These guys are a danger to any society.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Nuke those (bleep) [racial epithet deleted - please be civil].
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject:

Give Israel and decent muslims some territory over here and let the animals wipe themselves out.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:55 pm    Post subject:

I didn't check out the story, but I think it's safe to say there's pictures/video of the beheading? I know some people seek that stuff out - creepy. To me, that's the kind of stuff that you can't "un-see."
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Never watching the vid or looking at the pics. Best wishes and my condolences to his family. A brave man has passed far too soon.
leor_77
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Didn't see the vile stuff, but saw the newspaper cover of him moments before...Really eery. These perpetrators do not deserve a normal death. I only hope some of our special forces units can be the ones to administer to them what they deserve.
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject:

So tired of these guys. Lets hug it out already.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:52 am    Post subject:

I just hope people dont misconstrue this as being a representation of Islam. this is as Islam as the kkk is christian
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:10 am    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
Didn't see the vile stuff, but saw the newspaper cover of him moments before...Really eery. These perpetrators do not deserve a normal death. I only hope some of our special forces units can be the ones to administer to them what they deserve.

I've seen some of those vids, I saw the last few secs of Daniel Pearl in one of those propaganda vids, the point at which his head came off. It's everything you can possibly imagine. That's partly why they just elected to bomb Zarqawi straight to his 72 virgins. I want to believe the official story that he was alive for a minute or so when they got to him and he supposedly growled at knowing the Yankees did it. I do remember the little white lies they told about the Jessica Lynch situation, but I still wanna believe it.

Obviously, if you're the kind of group that can do that to an innocent, you deserve no quarter. Unfortunately, most of this country, from 01-03, should've considered how difficult it would actually BE to exterminate as many rats as they have over there. They have enough to keep popping up for decades and you can never really get rid of them all. We might wanna bring the Predators back in, just sayin. Kill them one at a time like a hunter. Use the trees.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject:

These guys are so evil even Assad is looking like a good guy trying to stop them. Sex slavery, executions and beheadings for being of the wrong religion, trying to bring back the Dark Ages...

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject:

This is a graphic video. If you are squeamish I suggest you don't flip the < > or scroll to the end of the article.

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

I've seen some of those vids, I saw the last few secs of Daniel Pearl in one of those propaganda vids, the point at which his head came off. It's everything you can possibly imagine. That's partly why they just elected to bomb Zarqawi straight to his 72 virgins. I want to believe the official story that he was alive for a minute or so when they got to him and he supposedly growled at knowing the Yankees did it. I do remember the little white lies they told about the Jessica Lynch situation, but I still wanna believe it.

Obviously, if you're the kind of group that can do that to an innocent, you deserve no quarter. Unfortunately, most of this country, from 01-03, should've considered how difficult it would actually BE to exterminate as many rats as they have over there. They have enough to keep popping up for decades and you can never really get rid of them all. We might wanna bring the Predators back in, just sayin. Kill them one at a time like a hunter. Use the trees.

Made the mistake of viewing that years ago....Not going to watch any of these videos this group puts out. Bunch of animals they are.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject:

I have the entire video of the hanging of Saddam Hussein. For some reason when I did a restore to factory on my computer the video wasn't erased. It's also graphic.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I have the entire video of the hanging of Saddam Hussein. For some reason when I did a restore to factory on my computer the video wasn't erased. It's also graphic.

That video was recorded with a potato.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject:

Yeah. Saw the Daniel Pearl one. Not gonna view this one.

When someone normally things of a beheading they think of a quick death. A sword or guillotine that quickly removes the head.

These animals behead in a slow and painful manner, with a dagger.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
jodeke wrote:

That video was recorded with a potato.

Yeah, it's very shaky.

yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

Made the mistake of viewing that years ago....Not going to watch any of these videos this group puts out. Bunch of animals they are.

I wonder how these guys will do at a negotiating table.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
leor_77 wrote:

I wonder how these guys will do at a negotiating table.

Wouldn't make it past the metal detectors. They'd just blow it up right there.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject:

Freedom fighters. True story.
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject:

I hope we capture these guys and slowly slice their heads off.

#11/08/16 America became GREAT again
#Avatar-gate
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject:

Who would win?

ISIS

or

Ferguson PD?

!...
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
Give Israel and decent muslims some territory over here and let the animals wipe themselves out.

Sorry but I don't want Israel (it's government) anywhere near this country.
shansen008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Besides this, ive seen other vids of whats going on in Iraq and Syria right now. Its so outrageous that you can barely even believe what youre seeing. I saw ISIS goons with an execution assembly line in Iraq. They had a long line of people to be killed. The victims all had their hands bound behind their bodies. One man was stationed on a concrete pad facing a fast moving river, he what looked like a 1911, but it could have been anything. Then armed guards were throwing victims his way, and as fast he could hes just putting a bullet to the back of their head and dumping them in the river.

What we are seeing is truly Nazi level genocide. Maybe not in sheer numbers yet, but how much time are we going to give them to catch up? Do we even need to mention what theyve done to Christians over there? I mean they are killing people who are muslims, because they happen to be differing sects. Christians? Yazidis? They just kill em wherever they find em pretty much.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject:

dvdrdiscs wrote:
nickuku wrote:

Sorry but I don't want Israel (it's government) anywhere near this country.

Imagine being surrounded and outnumbered 100 to 1 by people who have explicitly genocidal intentions towards you. Israel might be a little heavy handed but lets not pretend they are not somewhat at least justified in what they've done. Think about it for one second. Do you think Israel would be an international pariah If it were neighbors with Canada instead of those Muslim countries?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7
Jump to: