Darius Morris speaking highly of Kobe
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forzaCOREA
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Darius Morris speaking highly of Kobe

If this was already posted please delete
http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-darius-morris-kobe-bryant-20140826-story.html

Often times we hear about players saying Kobe was a bad teammate and what not.. so this was a bit refreshing.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Well he's no smush Parker. Good riddance to that fool (smush).
Lakers 4 eva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject:

If you don't have the passion for the game as much as Bryant, then I don't think you will understand where he is coming from. A lot of players are just here to collect paychecks. You would think players like CDR and Darrius who are borderline NBA players would be treated by Kobe like the 10 day contracts that they represent. That is not the case. You show passion, Kobe will respect you even though you suck.
mettaElbow
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject:

so you've gone from dwayne wade to brandon jennings to darius morris, geez the progression is not good, we should ask some hobos opinion on kobe now
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject:

I always thought well of DMorris, regardless of whether or not he had NBA level talent.
EmoDias
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Dribbles!
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject:

mettaElbow wrote:
so you've gone from dwayne wade to brandon jennings to darius morris, geez the progression is not good, we should ask some hobos opinion on kobe now

Where's clipper Daryl when you need him!?
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Has anyone ever noticed that Kobe seems to bond the most with rookies and the young guys trying to make the roster or crack the rotation? Sasha, Darius Morris and Chris-Douglas Roberts come to mind.

That's because they contain the same drive that Kobe does. Kobe works that hard as a guy without a contract or who has everything left to prove, despite the fact that he has nothing left to prove. That's why he's the best and that's why he's my favorite basketball player.
67ShelbyGT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that Kobe seems to bond the most with rookies and the young guys trying to make the roster or crack the rotation? Sasha, Darius Morris and Chris-Douglas Roberts come to mind.

That's because they contain the same drive that Kobe does. Kobe works that hard as a guy without a contract or who has everything left to prove, despite the fact that he has nothing left to prove. That's why he's the best and that's why he's my favorite basketball player.

Nailed it. I think he loathes ppl that are born with with supreme talents yet let it go to waste. See: Shaq, d12, Vince, Wade, Smush to a lessor degree.

He gets along with ppl that stay fit, works hard, and have passion for the game. See: GP, Mailman (sans the cowboy incident), CDR, Ariza, Caron, Shannon...
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject:

mettaElbow wrote:

It's funny. Usually trolls come in, start flaming the local fans and then pouring gas on the fires they have started so that they get the attention and reaction they crave. But you...you started off with a silly username, jumped on the LOFs, moved on to Laker fans and players, especially Kobe, but instead of a reaction from the locals, no one seemed to care.
It's like you were so inconsequential that no one even noticed that you were a troll.

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
And even though you proved to be harmless and impotent, I'll give you what you want.
What you came here seeking.
What you need.

BAN
OregonLakerGuy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
mettaElbow wrote:

It's funny. Usually trolls come in, start flaming the local fans and then pouring gas on the fires they have started so that they get the attention and reaction they crave. But you...you started off with a silly username, jumped on the LOFs, moved on to Laker fans and players, especially Kobe, but instead of a reaction from the locals, no one seemed to care.
It's like you were so inconsequential that no one even noticed that you were a troll.

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
And even though you proved to be harmless and impotent, I'll give you what you want.
What you need.

BAN

City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Does Darius still have "Too much sugar in his game"?

/Uncle Bernie

!...
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject:

67ShelbyGT wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:

Nailed it. I think he loathes ppl that are born with with supreme talents yet let it go to waste. See: Shaq, d12, Vince, Wade, Smush to a lessor degree.

He gets along with ppl that stay fit, works hard, and have passion for the game. See: GP, Mailman (sans the cowboy incident), CDR, Ariza, Caron, Shannon...

Smush Parker is Darius Morris' talent combined with Shaq's attitude.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
mettaElbow wrote:

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
What you need.

BAN

Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
mettaElbow wrote:

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
What you need.

BAN

Contemporary poetry at it's best.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Yoki24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Probably will be hard for some to believe, but Bryant has gotten along fine with the huge majority of his teammates. The guys who he's had beef with have literally caused problems on every single team they've been on (Shaq, Dwight, Smush).
ksmgf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
mettaElbow wrote:

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
What you need.

BAN

Well done jerrymagickobe
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Darius Morris speaking highly of Kobe

forzaCOREA wrote:
Often times we hear about players saying Kobe was a bad teammate

Uh, when exactly

Except for smush parker....
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:22 am    Post subject:

Yoki24 wrote:
Probably will be hard for some to believe, but Bryant has gotten along fine with the huge majority of his teammates. The guys who he's had beef with have literally caused problems on every single team they've been on (Shaq, Dwight, Smush).

KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject:

67ShelbyGT wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:

I don't think Kobe hates these people.
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
mettaElbow wrote:

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
What you need.

BAN

Geez JMK...that reads like a Batmon monologue.
ringThingDoUrThiNg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject:

SuperboyReformed wrote:
KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
mettaElbow wrote:

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
What you need.

BAN

Geez JMK...that reads like a Batmon monologue.

the best explanation to a ban I've ever seen on LG.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
mettaElbow wrote:

But not me, mettaElbow.
I found you.
I read your posts.
I saw you working.
What you need.

BAN

that's gold Jerry! Gold!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
Yoki24 wrote:

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject:

I always liked him and have high hopes for his game. I think he can still be a nice player in this league if his skill level matches his mindset
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: