Anyone work full time and go to school?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kobe_4_mvp
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject:

for a while, i used to go to school full-time (7am-3pm) and work part-time (4pm-9pm). it was really tough for me. i eventually snapped and it got really ugly. i seriously admire those who go to school and work full-time. or those who work multiple jobs.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject:

Yes and it is awful. It helps if you work somewhere you can study. Otherwise, get ready for a lack of sleep and just remember that this situation is only temporary.
markjay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
About two weeks in...Ended up keeping the morning Calc II class, which I go to Monday through Thursday. On the days that I don't have evening class, I leave the house at 7:30 AM, and get back home at about 6:30-7:00 PM, and when I do have evening class, I'm leaving the house at 7:30 AM and getting home at around 10:00 PM.

So far, my biggest issue is just not having the physical hours to study for my Calc II class. Luckily, I am understanding a lot of the sections. I am also referencing online videos. The professor assigns HW, but does not collect it or count/grade it. The grade is all based on the tests. First test is next (not this upcoming) Monday, so I am deciding how much time (1 day, 1.5, etc.) I will ask off to study for it, and do other work.

The main flaw I see is no Laker time.

True. But by the time the Lakers are contending again, he'll have his computer science degree!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: