LakersLounge, re-imagined for iOS

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakERIC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: LakersLounge, re-imagined for iOS

https://www.behance.net/gallery/19463103/LakersLounge-re-imagined-for-iOS

I wanted to re-design this awesome forum for iOS. Let me know how I might make it better!
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject:

Love to hear some feedback from people.

We're in the process of moving servers and probably upgrading the site afterward.
LakERIC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Hey DancingBarry

Thanks! I'll try to get some feedback this week and let you know their thoughts.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject:

For iOS? Does it include free nudes?
JOHNTlTOR
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Whoa, looks like an awesome app for IOS users like me! I'm looking forward to it!

Anyway, I'd like to suggest adding a Twitter feed section somewhere in that app? So we can see all Lakers related tweets without having to switch between apps. From writers, NBA insiders, Lakers news, etc.

Also, don't LG have a twitter account that used to live tweet during Lakers games? If we can able to see all that in one app would be nice! I remember there's a website (I forgot the name) that provides all the Lakers related & Lakers' players tweets on one page. I hope we can do something similar for that app.

P.S. I hope that new app is also capable of playing popular video format such as YouTube. As you know, people post links to YouTube videos a lot. Thanks for reading and I hope my feedback is somewhat helpful!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Love it!!
akgolf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Looks nice. When I acces this forum it's usually om my iPad, so hopefully there will be an iPad version.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Looks awesome! Hope there's an android version or I might have to switch to the iPhone 6 lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject:

I don't @ or # so I gues I'm out.
frenchbullcho
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject:

jrod88
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject:

When will this be available? I'm not seeing it on the app store.
LakERIC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject:

Fantastic idea! I believe the Twitter feeds will be in the Notification section. Maybe LakersGround could identify which Twitter accounts would be on an approved list and users can just choose "I would like to follow this set list and have their feeds in my Notification screen". Or they can choose which Twitter accounts they want to follow. Otherwise, GREAT suggestion.

JOHNTlTOR wrote:
Whoa, looks like an awesome app for IOS users like me! I'm looking forward to it!

Anyway, I'd like to suggest adding a Twitter feed section somewhere in that app? So we can see all Lakers related tweets without having to switch between apps. From writers, NBA insiders, Lakers news, etc.

Also, don't LG have a twitter account that used to live tweet during Lakers games? If we can able to see all that in one app would be nice! I remember there's a website (I forgot the name) that provides all the Lakers related & Lakers' players tweets on one page. I hope we can do something similar for that app.

P.S. I hope that new app is also capable of playing popular video format such as YouTube. As you know, people post links to YouTube videos a lot. Thanks for reading and I hope my feedback is somewhat helpful!
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject:

Android?

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
JOHNTlTOR
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:57 am    Post subject:

LakERIC wrote:
Fantastic idea! I believe the Twitter feeds will be in the Notification section. Maybe LakersGround could identify which Twitter accounts would be on an approved list and users can just choose "I would like to follow this set list and have their feeds in my Notification screen". Or they can choose which Twitter accounts they want to follow. Otherwise, GREAT suggestion.

JOHNTlTOR wrote:

Yes sir. I suggest you add a list of trusted sources and Lakers player twitter accounts as default and users have the option to remove/ or add.
Sleepy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Curious as to why iOS was chosen over Android.

DB, do you guys run stats for mobile access on the site? Curious to know what the percentages are for the platforms here, considering the Android OS has nearly a 2-to-1 market share nationally (and even higher internationally). Always curious to know why developers still focus on iOS first (I'm sure there's a reason).
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject:

No love for Android?

I am not a fan of a black background. Maybe a light grey background would work better.
alexjlake_gr8t
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
Looks awesome! Hope there's an android version or I might have to switch to the iPhone 6 lol

Im sure you will rethink that thought due to the latest news for apple
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: