Don't know which is best.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Don't know which is best.

LINK
I don't use the Internet much from my phone. I use my phone mostly to stay in touch with family all over the country. I have a LG Extravert that allows me to send text, pictures and sound. I posted a link that show which phones I can get free. Which is best that would suit my needs.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't know which is best.

jodeke wrote:
LINK
I don't use the Internet much from my phone. I use my phone mostly to stay in touch with family all over the country. I have a LG Extravert that allows me to send text, pictures and sound. I posted a link that show which phones I can get free. Which is best that would suit my needs.

The HTC One or the Samsung Galaxy s4
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't know which is best.

lakerjoshua wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LINK

I went with the 4G LTE Smartphone DROID RAZR M. I have 14 days to see if I like it.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject:

I was in the same situation as you, wanted a new phone for free, and for w/e reason I ended up with the Moto X and can not be happier, phone is great for the things I do, its very convenient because it has a hands free feature where I can be sitting in one spot of the room while the phone is elsewhere and ask my phone "what time is it" "call john" or "text lisa" and it will do it (a lot of phones can do this but you have to manually open the app, the moto x has a special cpu and mic dedicated to make it handsfree that is always listening in case you have a request) plus I really like how if i jiggle the phone while its on idle (laying on the counter, or just pull it out of pocket) it will display the time or the latest text msg you were sent in black in white (kind of looks like an 8 ball) the reason for this is for battery consumption, its awesome. With all that being said if I had the HTC one on the list for free phones I probably would've gone for that one.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't know which is best.

jodeke wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LINK

I went with the 4G LTE Smartphone DROID RAZR M. I have 14 days to see if I like it.

I suppose im an HTC fan boy and ill admit ive not had a Motorola simce the original razor flip phone.

I had the HTC one, now rocking the HTC one M8. They are absolute tanks, ive never had a cover for either. Ive dropped them from about 3ft, gotten them wet, I even lost the htc one in my bushes one night and found it the next morning all muddy and it worked just fine.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject:

I'd get the Nokia Lumia 928. It's 99ยข though. I assume you could do spare a dollar.

The OS is stellar. It's very people-centric as opposed to other phones that are app-centric. There downside is it has fewer apps; but it has all the main ones. But the way the OS itself works is really nice.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Don't know which is best.

lakerjoshua wrote:
jodeke wrote:
lakerjoshua wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LINK

I suppose im an HTC fan boy and ill admit ive not had a Motorola simce the original razor flip phone.

I had the HTC one, now rocking the HTC one M8. They are absolute tanks, ive never had a cover for either. Ive dropped them from about 3ft, gotten them wet, I even lost the htc one in my bushes one night and found it the next morning all muddy and it worked just fine.

IMO the HTC M8 is the best overall cellphone. There may be some phones that do certain things slightly better, but for the best overall package you cannot beat the M8.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: