Muslim convert beheads woman; armed COO stops him from a massacre
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakers_2000
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Muslim convert beheads woman; armed COO stops him from a massacre

https://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-144459291.html

A man fired from an Oklahoma food processing plant beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by a company official, police said Friday.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Lone wolf or a guy gone off the rails?
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Just another religious nutjob.

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject:

yikes I feel bad for the victim... the suspect deserves to be hanged
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject:

lmao as soon as I read about this story I thought to myself "lol this is something Lakers_2000 would love to post in the OT section" so I (bleep) my pants in excitement as I rushed to beat you to the punch, but alas, it was already here.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Surprised the guy still lived. I don't think Oklahoma has a 10 round limit. I would have emptied the mag.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Surprised the guy still lived. I don't think Oklahoma has a 10 round limit. I would have emptied the mag.

And reloaded and emptied another... and then released attack dogs.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

I would've shot him with pork bullets and then shoved a few pages from the torah up his butt.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
K28
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject:

So this UPS guy got fired....came in today and went postal and killed two people in his office. It was in Alabama, dude was white, and most likely a Christian.

The media didn't report anything about his religion though.
shnxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject:

can we behead the subject and post the video on youtube?
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

I would've shot him with pork bullets and then shoved a few pages from the torah up his butt.

It's wrong but I laughed.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
C M B wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

It's wrong but I laughed.

Agreed.

Reminds me of the line "If that's wrong, I don't want to be right."
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject:

kray28_ wrote:
So this UPS guy got fired....came in today and went postal and killed two people in his office. It was in Alabama, dude was white, and most likely a Christian.

Probably because he didn't cut off someone's head with a knife.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject:

kray28_ wrote:

Probably because any idiot can shoot a gun. Not many people have the brutality to cut off a person's head off with a knife. You gotta have some pretty deep seated hatred to perform such an act, especially on a personal level.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
kray28_ wrote:

Probably because any idiot can shoot a gun. Not many people have the brutality to cut off a person's head off with a knife. You gotta have some pretty deep seated hatred to perform such an act, especially on a personal level.

The neck is 15" circumference of bone, meat, sinew etc. Makes me want to vomit thinking about the brutality it would take to saw away. (bleep) nasty.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
lmao as soon as I read about this story I thought to myself "lol this is something Lakers_2000 would love to post in the OT section" so I (bleep) my pants in excitement as I rushed to beat you to the punch, but alas, it was already here.

LINK

This is the article I read from the Huffington Post. When I read it ISIS came to mind. I wasn't surprised to read the suspect was Muslim.

Quote:
The Associated Press reported that the suspect and victims only knew each other through work and were not involved outside of their jobs. Lewis told the publication that Nolen had recently attempted to convert several employees to Islam.

According to Oklahoma's Department of Corrections online records, Nolen has a tattoo that says "assalamu alaikum," an Arabic greeting that translates to "peace be with you."
assalamualaikum as one word means "hello"

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:01 am    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
kray28_ wrote:

Probably because he didn't cut off someone's head with a knife.

And hadn't been trying to get co-workers to convert to Islam.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject:

LINK

Quote:
Mohammed said Nolen had attended services where sermons were delivered condemning such attacks.
"In no way, shape or form did he represent Islam in this foolish act," Mohammed said.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Kobe>Lebron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject:

kray28_ wrote:

Pretty convenient assumptions here. Just assume the guy is a christian because he is white. He might be an atheist like 80% of the posters in here. We cant ignore the fact that radical Islam is cutting peoples heads off.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LINK

Quote:
Mohammed said Nolen had attended services where sermons were delivered condemning such attacks.
"In no way, shape or form did he represent Islam in this foolish act," Mohammed said.

He was a radical nut job. He probably watched YouTube videos to get his fix.
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>Lebron wrote:
kray28_ wrote:

Pretty convenient assumptions here. Just assume the guy is a christian because he is white. He might be an atheist like 80% of the posters in here. We cant ignore the fact that radical Islam is cutting peoples heads off.

Quote:
Police officials have not publicly named the shooter, but law-enforcement sources, family and church members identified him as 45-year-old Joe Tesney. He is married, and the father of two daughters.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/09/birmingham_police_on_scene_of.html#incart_related_stories

So he's a Christian nutbag instead of an Islamic one. Glad we settled that.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
Kobe>Lebron wrote:
kray28_ wrote:

Quote:
Police officials have not publicly named the shooter, but law-enforcement sources, family and church members identified him as 45-year-old Joe Tesney. He is married, and the father of two daughters.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/09/birmingham_police_on_scene_of.html#incart_related_stories

So he's a Christian nutbag instead of an Islamic one. Glad we settled that.

Move on people, nothing to see here, he was a postal worker.

KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Kobe>Lebron wrote:
kray28_ wrote:

Or that capitalism run rampant is causing deaths thousands of deaths around the World and threatening to make our planet uninhabitable. Just for starters. Beheading is sensationalism to be sure and it is torture. But our hands aren't clean and never have been and we have been guilty of some of the worst atrocities against humans ever. Jingoism is a wonderful thing though.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
Kobe>Lebron wrote:
kray28_ wrote:

Or that capitalism run rampant is causing deaths thousands of deaths around the World and threatening to make our planet uninhabitable. Just for starters. Beheading is sensationalism to be sure and it is torture. But our hands aren't clean and never have been and we have been guilty of some of the worst atrocities against humans ever. Jingoism is a wonderful thing though.

Sure. I bet his coworkers are totally guilty of atrocities.

JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
Kobe>Lebron wrote:
kray28_ wrote:

Lots of 'isms' cause thousands of deaths and threaten to make this planet uninhabitable.
Hasn't almost every country been guilty of some of the worst atrocities against humans ever?
Which countries are now getting it right and how are they doing that?
What do you favor in place of capitalism?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: