George Zimmerman is prepared to shoot FBI agents

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How long until Zimmerman hurts someone again?
Within three months
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4-12 months
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
More than a year
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
More than three years
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never again
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: George Zimmerman is prepared to shoot FBI agents

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/george-zimmerman-fbi-agents-shooting

"They watched the movie Argo to learn how to live like CIA. Code names for everyone."

Even though Zimmerman acts like a victim, I really think that on some level he is enjoying all of this. It's almost as if he's a little kid playing cop, except that he has a real gun and is probably a sociopath. It's only a matter of time until he shoots someone else.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject:

As I said in another thread, it's only a matter of time until he kills again, or gets killed himself.

It's comical that he says he's living in fear when he's been the one instigating armed confrontations.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject:

Reading CC's post causes me to think the whole damn family's psychopathic. The possibility of someone in the immediate family shooting someone is as great as George's.

I'm waiting for the reality show.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
As I said in another thread, it's only a matter of time until he kills again, or gets killed himself.

It's comical that he says he's living in fear when he's been the one instigating armed confrontations.

Murder-suicide candidate, if/when his personal life has completed its crumble into powder.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Murder-suicide candidate, if/when his personal life has completed its crumble into powder.

Sounds like you want to start a pool
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject:

CC how do you define hurt? Do you mean kill someone, shoot someone, threaten someone?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:07 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
CC how do you define hurt? Do you mean kill someone, shoot someone, threaten someone?

Physically harm, like he did to his wife a while ago. Threatening doesn't count, though he just did that recently.

"Do you know who I am?" Almost seemed like a confession.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Physically harm, like he did to his wife a while ago. Threatening doesn't count, though he just did that recently.

"Do you know who I am?" Almost seemed like a confession.

In that case I don't think Zimmerman will hurt anyone. I think he's a coward.

He may position himself to be hurt. Most people know who he is and will approach with caution and a willingness to hurt him first.

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Sounds like you want to start a pool

He'd be up there, that's for sure.

May not seem like it, but it's hard to imagine George didn't get f-upped himself after all this. I would bet killing that kid had a psychological effect on him, though he'd never admit it even if he were able to recognize it. I don't see how it couldn't. Added to that is his seemingly growing paranoia. Paranoia was something that even managed to swallow up Hitler in his final years, some believe was assassinated incrementally over time if never in actuality. One way or another, no man is made of steel. That George is receiving some penance of sorts may be a bit of solace for everyone unsatisfied with the outcome. I do think he's going to continue to decompose until a spring pops loose. Him with his closeness to guns, who knows what that moment will look like when it comes.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
May not seem like it, but it's hard to imagine George didn't get f-upped himself after all this. I would bet killing that kid had a psychological effect on him, though he'd never admit it even if he were able to recognize it. I don't see how it couldn't.

Doubtful. It doesn't because he's clearly a psychopath with a serious disconnect from reality. He was messed up prior to the Martin incident - that's why it happened. His actions and comments since the incident demonstrate that Zimmerman has no concept of how wrong he was, much less remorse. If anything, killing Treyvon and getting away with it have served to re-enforce his sense of entitlement to impose his will on others without any fear of of consequences.

Quote:
Added to that is his seemingly growing paranoia. Paranoia was something that even managed to swallow up Hitler in his final years, some believe was assassinated incrementally over time if never in actuality. One way or another, no man is made of steel. That George is receiving some penance of sorts may be a bit of solace for everyone unsatisfied with the outcome. I do think he's going to continue to decompose until a spring pops loose. Him with his closeness to guns, who knows what that moment will look like when it comes.

Zimmerman isn't experiencing any penance. Penance is punishing yourself in an effort to compensate for the guilt one feels for an act one views as wrong and worthy of punishment that hasn't come. That doesn't describe Zimmerman at all.

He will likely pop posse one day. But it won't be from remorse or guilt. It will come from the growing empowerment that comes from imposing his will on others and getting away with it combined with the empowerment that he feels from going further down that path and realizing that he keeps getting away with it.

Society is facing far more at risk at his hand than he is at his own.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject:

This crappy rent a cop wannabe won't be able to get shots off like he did against Trayvon. Law enforcement doesn't mess around. He'll be dead before he is able to grab his gun and they'll riddle him with bullets like they did to those poor folks delivering newspapers.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Law enforcement has to take some blame for Zimmerman's actions. They gave him a sense of entitlement.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
This crappy rent a cop wannabe won't be able to get shots off like he did against Trayvon. Law enforcement doesn't mess around. He'll be dead before he is able to grab his gun and they'll riddle him with bullets like they did to those poor folks delivering newspapers.

Can they start tomorrow? And on the same schedule as the newspaper deliveries?

That'd be nice.

It'd make the morning cup of coffee while reading the news that much better if one of the headlines was Zimmerman's demise at the hands of another - law enforcement or otherwise.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: