Michael Beasly waived by Memphis, headed to China
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject:

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
calistrtballr wrote:
like the time he didnt sign gerald green?

Mitch did sign him. The coach at the time is the one who cut him.

And Green deserved to be cut, he was horrible.
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
crackadon wrote:
wait, was he waived or did he leave on his own?

Quote:
Michael Beasley has left the Memphis Grizzlies' training camp and signed a one-year deal with the Shanghai Sharks of the China Basketball Association, agent Jared Karnes told Yahoo Sports on Thursday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/michael-beasley-signs-one-year-deal-with-shanghai-sharks-185035868.html

Thats what I wanted to know because the OP has a smirk on his face, i told you so tone. But the article is clear: he left on his own accord, he was not waived.

I was one of them hoping we'd sign him because we weren't going to win the championship so let's get all the talent we can going forth.

It could turn into a trade asset.

First off, there was no"smirk on my face", or "I told you so" tone. I was just stating what the temperature was about 2 weeks ago when people was getting on Mitch for not signing him. Yes he left but to make it official, Memphis is waiving him.

I guess you were one of the "piss and moan" clan so that's why what I said hit a nerve.

This was a I told you so post and you was wrong he left on his own. You basically lied because you didn't read anything about him being waived.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11671525/memphis-grizzlies-waive-former-no-2-overall-pick-michael-beasley

Please, don't ever disrespect me and call me a liar. This is a chat board. We are talking basketball. There is nothing that i can gain from lying on this forum.

Glad i didn't call you a liar. The first article to that story was that he left on his own, The second link was actually very different, but very specific. You were right. I was wrong. Crow I eat after reading the second article. My apology.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: