Larger than life

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Larger than life

So, we're 19 years in and we've seen him grow from MJ wanna be kid to hardest working man in Basketball business. From nothing to say of anything of importance or interest to the bare minimum centered around "execution" and "challenge," to the most open, honest and interesting interview in the game. And along the way we've seen 5 rings, over 31K points, 81, 62, 61, 7 finals appearances, the masses in Beijing making fools of ESPN, clutch shot after clutch shot after clutch shot over multiple defenders and in seemingly impossible situations and after not really playing for 18 months, still the most loved AND hated player in the game.

It's time to call it like it is, Kobe Bryant is the most interesting persona and larger that life player in the history of the game.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject:

Pretty much
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject:

Okay I'll admit it, I've got a man crush on Kobe

He's the best.

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
PICKnPOP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject:

Yup.

Laker fans love him,and everyone else hates him. if I were a journalist I would write every single article about Kobe in order to get as many hits, likes,dislikes, and whatever else they rate themselves by. I'd make a career out of it because no matter what I wife I'm gonna piss off a large group of people.

Some article topics

Kobe shoots too much

Has Kobe surpassed jordan

A coaches nightmare

All washed up

I could honestly go on and on its way too easy. Same thing with lebron James. The problem is that there are no other athletes on that level which is why I think durant ends up in purple and gold in the near future. He's definately a star but he's not on Kobe, Jordan, or lebrons level. If he came to LA it wouldn't take long for him to get there.

Right now everyone loves durant..if the small town quiet kid leaves OKC and goes to th big city lights of L.A all hell will break loose.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: