C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM

Last edited by C M B on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Grammer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Misread title, current? House, futurama, and survivorman
DeeAgeaux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Game of Thrones.

KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
Man really too many to name them all.

Arrow is probably my favorite week after week but Game of Thrones is obviously the best one in terms of quality. Others are Orphan Black, Walking Dead, Outlander, Vikings, Banshee, The Knick, American Horror Story, Suits, True Detective, Orange is the New Black, Homeland, and whole lot of others.

My God, how do people have that much time on their hands? I've been trying to watch Breaking Bad for a year now. So far, I'm into episode 3.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject:

If it's "in season" current I guess Walking Dead or SOA by default but mostly for time invested. Justified would be, but it isn't for a few months. I have an issue with criticizing my leftover favorites and have to remember there won't be another BrBa.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Ray Donovan
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject:

fansincemagic wrote:
If it's "in season" current I guess Walking Dead or SOA by default but mostly for time invested. Justified would be, but it isn't for a few months. I have an issue with criticizing my leftover favorites and have to remember there won't be another BrBa.

That's how I feel about "The Wire." It kind of ruined TV for me.
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Walking Dead, House of Cards, Suits
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Arrow is probably my favorite week after week but Game of Thrones is obviously the best one in terms of quality. Others are Orphan Black, Walking Dead, Outlander, Vikings, Banshee, The Knick, American Horror Story, Suits, True Detective, Orange is the New Black, Homeland, and whole lot of others.

My God, how do people have that much time on their hands? I've been trying to watch Breaking Bad for a year now. So far, I'm into episode 3.

Same for me, except I am still in episode 1.

Aren't you a dr.? Think I read that somewhere. The Knick is my favorite right now about early 1900s surgery. Love it.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:

College student with a mind like a sponge so don't really need to study that much. But yeah definitely too many shows. Gotta cut that before I graduate.
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Currently it's Game of Thrones. I'm actually surprised at how much I like it. I really dislike medieval/old age settings in shows, movies, etc, but I was hooked on Game of Thrones after the the 4th or 5th episode. I was ready to give up on it 3 episodes in, but I'm glad I didn't.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:

My God, how do people have that much time on their hands?

White privilege. Duh.

KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

College student with a mind like a sponge so don't really need to study that much. But yeah definitely too many shows. Gotta cut that before I graduate.

You need a more difficult major.
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject:

focus wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Aren't you a dr.? Think I read that somewhere. The Knick is my favorite right now about early 1900s surgery. Love it.

I'm a quack
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

White privilege. Duh.

Prof. Bell's 6th rule of racial standing: The laws and customs of this country are established such that whites, no matter their station in life, will have considerable leisure time based upon wealth inherited from the labor of those humans held as chattel, while blacks, no matter how wealthy or established, due to running like hell, trying to be twice as good to be considered half as good, will rarely, if ever, except for children's programming, have the time to watch TV.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

White privilege. Duh.

Prof. Bell's 6th rule of racial standing: The laws and customs of this country are established such that whites, no matter their station in life, will have considerable leisure time based upon wealth inherited from the labor of those humans held as chattel, while blacks, no matter how wealthy or established, due to running like hell, trying to be twice as good to be considered half as good, will rarely, if ever, except for children's programming, have the time to watch TV.

Bull (bleep). A lot of black people have a ton of time to watch a lot of TV.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
24 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

White privilege. Duh.

Bull (bleep). A lot of black people have a ton of time to watch a lot of TV.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject:

focus wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

I'm a quack

Is that a contraction of queen and black?
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
focus wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

I'm a quack

I'm no queen, not that there's anything wrong with that.
TooCool
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Community

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
focus wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

I'm a quack

Agreed. You lack something regal, a bit too petulant. More princess...
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
24 wrote:
focus wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

I'm a quack

Yo mama.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
24 wrote:
focus wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

I'm a quack

Yo mama.

You and everyone else. But i wont call you dad.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:

Most of those shows are on at different times throughout the year. I doubt he's watching 11 shows each week.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:55 am    Post subject:

Banshee, Walking Dead, and Ray Donovan
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: