Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
Man really too many to name them all.

Arrow is probably my favorite week after week but Game of Thrones is obviously the best one in terms of quality. Others are Orphan Black, Walking Dead, Outlander, Vikings, Banshee, The Knick, American Horror Story, Suits, True Detective, Orange is the New Black, Homeland, and whole lot of others.

My God, how do people have that much time on their hands? I've been trying to watch Breaking Bad for a year now. So far, I'm into episode 3.

College student with a mind like a sponge so don't really need to study that much. But yeah definitely too many shows. Gotta cut that before I graduate.

You need a more difficult major.

Civil Engineering, I doubt it.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Arrow is probably my favorite week after week but Game of Thrones is obviously the best one in terms of quality. Others are Orphan Black, Walking Dead, Outlander, Vikings, Banshee, The Knick, American Horror Story, Suits, True Detective, Orange is the New Black, Homeland, and whole lot of others.

My God, how do people have that much time on their hands? I've been trying to watch Breaking Bad for a year now. So far, I'm into episode 3.

Most of those shows are on at different times throughout the year. I doubt he's watching 11 shows each week.

I just named the best ones that came to mind. I watch 30+ shows a week on Fall and Spring, a lot of mediocre/bad shows unfortunately. Summer and Winter gets a lot easier and catch up on any shows that get renewed that I didn't have initial interest to watch.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject:

Toss-up between the Rachel Maddow Show and The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:40 am    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

College student with a mind like a sponge so don't really need to study that much. But yeah definitely too many shows. Gotta cut that before I graduate.

Double major then in literature.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Another "name your favorite" thread, this time current TV show

sickside323 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
For me, Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown. It offers culture, history, far away places, and best of all, food.

i love any show anthony bourdain does

A cool guy who's also a longtime friend of the QOTSA. I think Josh Homme wrote the theme song for Parts Unknown. One of my favorites from his old series No Reservations was the episode in Palm Desert with Josh.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 am    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Good choice!
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject:

My favorite current TV show is Sons of Anarchy.

Walking Dead is very good too, and I also like Banshee (although it is between seasons right now).

Favorite ever is Friday Night Lights, miss this show...
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Game of Thrones.

Did you watch Parts Unknown before it was on CNN? I think it was on Food or Travel or one of those. I liked it a little better back then. Feels overproduced now.

Yes, I enjoyed No Reservations on the Food Network. The reason I like Parts Unknown better is that he is allowed to delve more into history and politics.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Another "name your favorite" thread, this time current TV show

Buck32 wrote:
sickside323 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
For me, Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown. It offers culture, history, far away places, and best of all, food.

i love any show anthony bourdain does

A cool guy who's also a longtime friend of the QOTSA. I think Josh Homme wrote the theme song for Parts Unknown. One of my favorites from his old series No Reservations was the episode in Palm Desert with Josh.

Love the theme song for the new show.
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject:

dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:
dmorans1 wrote:

Electrical Engineering guy here. I know your troubles man
LADYNASTY
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Hannibal. Best show on television right now.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: