SUNS -at- LAKERS - 10/21 - Unified Highlights Thread

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaCHooKa_Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:18 am    Post subject: SUNS -at- LAKERS - 10/21 - Unified Highlights Thread

Team Highlights:

YouTube:

Ronnie Price Sticks With Eric Bledsoe:

YouTube:

Kobe Bryant Takes Over The 4th Quarter:

YouTube:

Laker Intervention
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:15 am    Post subject:

Thanks. Kobe's shot looked smooth.
I'll take 20 shots on 50 pct. Boozer and Hill have been playing fine. If they can now just be more consistent on defense. Lin and Davis were fantastic. If X, Young, and Clarkson can come back strong - the team can exceed some expectations.

Defense, defense, defense.
Tanlentueux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject:

Laker Intervention wrote:
Thanks. Kobe's shot looked smooth.
I'll take 20 shots on 50 pct. Boozer and Hill have been playing fine. If they can now just be more consistent on defense. Lin and Davis were fantastic. If X, Young, and Clarkson can come back strong - the team can exceed some expectations.

Defense, defense, defense.
i hope so!!!
Lakersneuron
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject:

thanks CaCHooKa_Man. I really enjoyed the team highlights on this one. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. It was a great recap of the game.

five things:

1. Kobe's got an old man game. Still deadly with lots of post work.
2. Price will make the team on defense alone.
3. I wish we still had Meeks / I am looking forward to Swaggy coming back. We need some shooters on this team who can actually get on the floor (see Nash).
4. I am now a big fan of JLin, not just because he is a Laker, but because of his game. Really underrated.
5. All aboard the Ed Davis bandwagon.
"I don’t give a [expletive] what you say. If I go out there and miss game winners, and people say, 'Kobe choked, or Kobe is seven for whatever in pressure situations.' Well, [expletive] you. Because I don’t play for your [expletive] approval."
AirShooter
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject:

Also, the Jeremy ones from Blaiyan:

CaCHooKa_Man, I was wondering if it would be possible for you to include them in your OP next time when you create these Unified Highlight threads (since you have special video embedding privileges in this forum). And Blaiyan usually puts them up very fast after games. Someone on reddit usually starts a thread with them, but if you bookmark his channel, you can find them almost immediately after games. It helps take some of the load off you, since Blaiyan does those highlights, so you don't necessarily have to make any specific to Lin, unless you wanted to point out a particular play. And thanks for your efforts, CaCHooka_Man. Much appreciated.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers Multimedia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: