LOTTERY REFORM FAILS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukewaltonsdad
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Something tells me OKC thinks it may have to do what the 76ers are doing in a few years when Durant, then Westbrook leaves.

OKC has shown Durant/Russ that it won't spend the necessary $ to win. Jettisoned Harden (could have kept him, or even amnestied Porkins). This summer their biggest acquisition was Morrow. Their draft selections this year are a bit puzzling too.

Durant SHOULD leave.

Russ SHOULD leave.

Then OKC will need to re-build and they need the current tank-system to re-stock like they did with KD, Russ, Harden.

I think this is right on the money. Although, I think Kevin is more apt to stay, but I do see Russell leaving to a bigger market and where he has an opportunity to be a number 1 guy.

However, if they both leave, that's Presti has a fallback; tank and build through the draft because ultimately, who wants to come to OKC and play if Kevin and Russ leave?
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject:

I think Durant will be going to Washington DC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerLand247
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:

the Laker Org going to put all their eggs on the Kevin Durant lotto basket only to come out empty again. Washington is ahead in the Durant program by gathering pieces in the organization that has emotional ties to Kevin Durant. They want to build the Durant , Embiid and Noel front court. While Jeanie makes billboards.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject:

LakerLand247 wrote:
22 wrote:

the Laker Org going to put all their eggs on the Kevin Durant lotto basket only to come out empty again. Washington is ahead in the Durant program by gathering pieces in the organization that has emotional ties to Kevin Durant. They want to build the Durant , Embiid and Noel front court. While Jeanie makes billboards.

I agree. I don't know how the wizards plan on getting noel and Embiid too, but Durant is attainable for them me thinks.

He can use the whole Lebron going home BS too
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LakerLand247
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject:

22 wrote:
LakerLand247 wrote:
22 wrote:

I agree. I don't know how the wizards plan on getting noel and Embiid too, but Durant is attainable for them me thinks.

haha. Brain fart on my part. I got the sixers and washington mixed up. Haha
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject:

LakerLand247 wrote:
22 wrote:
LakerLand247 wrote:
22 wrote:

haha. Brain fart on my part. I got the sixers and washington mixed up. Haha

LOL for sure. You had me confused haha
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: