Kobe to Lin : You got to run the offense. - Updated - Kobe: "This is the blueprint for him"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldenwest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject:

dood23 wrote:
Kobe: "Run the offense, man."

Lin: "I'm trying, we have no shooters."

Kobe: "No, just give me the ball."

man, no kidding. Lin has two options.

A. Give it to Kobe
B. Take it to the rim and get stuffed because their collapsing the paint. Same thing will happen tomorrow night against the Clipps.

Memo to the FO: We need shooters. Wesley Johnson is not cutting it. We need a 3 that can score. This will make things so much easier on everyone else. Boozer and Hill will look better also (not great but at least better) because of it.

I would even look into acquiring Beasley at this point.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject:

dxdx wrote:
Honeybadger81 wrote:
truthinbasketball wrote:
kinein wrote:
truthinbasketball wrote:
There is a fundamental problem with Kobe asking Lin to run the offense. The problem is that Lin as of today simply cannot do that effectively. In fact, it will make things much worse.

Kobe and Magic Johnson think differently. I tend to give the guys that actually play or played at the NBA level the leg-up do to experience and 1st-hand observation.

I am sure therefore that you give Kevin McHale the leg-up over everyone since he has observed Lin over two years longer than Kobe or Magic.

That was too easy really

Lin run the up tempo offense well in Houston... Kevin McHale said Lin is as good as anybody pushing the tempo and operate in the open floor...

equally, he also said that sometimes Lin plays for the other team. so there's that as well.

i wouldn't take his words too seriously anyway, it's McFail after all.

what he said could apply to any player, when you don't play well, you are a net negative, could mean you help your opponents to some degree... and he did say most of the time Lin played well... if you read the whole conversation, coach McHale was meant to compliment Lin, praise him, at the same time pointing out Lin's inconsistency or weakness... I don't think he meant to diminish Lin's contribution, but for him saying that was not a good way to say a player who played for you...
Lin did whatever the team asked him to do, played hard, contributed a lot to that team. Without a playoff run, I doubt the Rockets could get Dwight. Anybody who discredits Lin's contribution is either blind or purely hating...

Coach McHale is not a bad coach, he might not be good at "X" and "O"s, is lack of in game adjustment, but overall, he did a good job in Houston... 2012-2013, morey overhauled the whole team, coach McHale coached a totally new squad, full of rookies and young players, even with the addition of Harden, not many people foresaw them going to the playoff, but they did, they were exciting to watch, blew out a lot of strong teams with their fast tempo style attack...
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject:

kinein wrote:
drzucchini wrote:
LAL32 wrote:
Thank you. Kobe's need to get his shots up and his constant demanding of the ball is part of the problem, yet there is no acknowledgement from Kobe when it comes to that.

How about a simple..."Hey Jeremy we need more from you, I will do my part by stepping back a little and letting you do your thing from time to time."

There's no reason to handle Lin with kid gloves.

agreed. I liked how Kobe endorsed Lin and gave him the greenlight.

Now Kobe is going to get all the credit when Lin snaps out of his slump
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject:

jlinfan wrote:
Lin's marching orders come from the top and he should be implementing whatever BS has drawn up.

Because BS plan isn't working (whether the guys aren't following the plan, or his plan is ineffective), you have two options; either stick with the plan or change the plan. This is for BS to figure out. Lineups are for BS to figure out. The team has to buy in, if they don't then it becomes a free-for-all with no cohesion or continuity since everyone will do what they feel works.

From what I saw last night, Lin was getting frustrated because the plays he were calling were not being implemented (either the guys were ignoring them or didn't understand or whatever). This is the critical part of each possession and I think what Kobe's message to Lin was trying to get across. Once the play breaks down, you have to ADAPT, be CREATIVE and make a play. Things don't always go according to plan. In other words, the play your calling may not always work, and if it doesn't it's your job to create something out of it.

Kobe's got it right. The lack of spacing and 3pt shooters and turnstile team-mates on the floor is not an excuse but an opportunity. Lin simply must find a way to make it work when he is on the floor.

BS needs to fix everything else.

Nice post!

ZOOM!
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Lin had similar challenges in Houston with Harden.

We really have two problems. The first is a lack of offensive power for Jeremy to create for (or Kobe).

The second is that we no longer have a big through which we can run the offense.

Anyone know why Kobe isn't playing in the post more? That would allow Jeremy to be in more of a playmaking position. Plus, the other benefit is that it should help extend Kobe's minutes.

Bottom line, what we're doing isn't working. Jeremy needs to run the offense so that's going to take two things. 1) Jeremy needs to step up and 2) Kobe needs to ease up on his own plays until Jeremy gets up to speed.

Understood #2 will cause us to fall behind while Lin gets acclimated but you can't give a guy 2-3 chances and when he fails, try to do it on your own because now that guy is going to play "scared" so to speak. Just, force Lin in to that role even at the detriment of falling behind early.

I said it in another thread. Kobe's going to have to relinquish his own offense a little bit. We had similar problems integrating Steve freaking Nash early for the same reason (he went 3-9 for 9 pts and 4 assists in his debut with his, his worst game in at least 34 MPG of play since the 2007-2008 season). But we're going to need to treat the early part of the season as a preseason.

Your post has some really solid, valid points, sir.

After Kobe and Lin's little tete-a-tete, if Lin shows more aggression, I'm sure Kobe will lay back a bit. But, as everyone knows, if Kobe see's his teammates playing scared, or confused, he'll assume command, quick.

ZOOM!
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Just want to see this team come together. Every year, there seems to be a whipping boy. If it's not Lamar, it's Pau. Now they're gone and I really don't want to see Jeremy being the one gets called out for not wearing his big boy pants (even if/when it is warranted). This is a team effort. It starts with Byron and both Lin and Kobe. The three of them need to figure this out.

For instance ... where is Kobe in the post? Why isn't Kobe playing off ball more? Those are questions I've have for Byron.

Byron needs to make adjustments. Kobe needs to make adjustments. Lin needs to make adjustments.

On defense you have Wesley Johnson trying to guard a point guard all game. WHAT?

You take all these issues, at varying points within the roster and system, and that's how you lose by an average margin of 19 points. It's just not as simple as yeah Jeremy run da offense man. I wish it were that simple but the blame (for lack of a better word) is on everyone, not just Jeremy.

I agree about the whipping boy, part. But, not quite how you may think.

Kobe has been with the Lakers his entire career, and every time something goes wrong (Shaq and post-Shaq era's), the FIRST person to blame would be Kobe. By fans, and media pundits alike.

Kobe "didn't do this...", Kobe "didn't do that...", Kobe "took to many shots...", Kobe "doesn't play team basketball...", etc. etc. etc.....

Granted, other players have shared the spotlight with Kobe. Smush, Walton, Kwame, Lamar,Fisher, Pau, and so on. But, since those guys were complimentary pieces, they received complimentary criticism. The only exception being Pau. And, while every player can be rightfully criticized, there were times Pau was unjustly dumped on.

I say this to say that if people are wondering why there are fans who seem to flock to Kobe's defense frequently, it's because Kobe is criticized...FREQUENTLY.

So, if anybody is going to be labeled a whipping boy for the Lakers, you should post a pic of Kobe. He's been a perennial whipping boy for the Lakers since his rookie year, when he airballed those 2 three's in the playoffs against the Jazz.

ZOOM!
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Kobe Bryant to Jeremy Lin: "You run the show."

“He’s used having to look over his shoulder all the time and playing with players who like controlling the ball a lot,” said Bryant, an obvious reference to New York’s Carmelo Anthony and Houston’s James Harden. “I told him that’s a big urban legend of me. I want to score. That means coming off of picks, catching and shooting. You handle the ball and you run the show.”

“He has to go out and play his game,” Scott said of Lin. “He’s thinking too much about the game. Just go out and play basketball.”

“I have to do what I have to do sometimes if things aren’t working,” Bryant said. “I have to manufacture [scoring]. But I’d much rather have him run the show. That’s what he’s good at doing. He’s good at getting into the lane and running it for other people. It’s a matter of him pulling the bull by the horns.”

Lin showed plenty of that during exhibition play with the second unit, bringing a fast-paced tempo to an offense that featured countless pick-and-roll lobs to Ed Davis and open jumpers for everyone. Lin also attacked the basket with precision, including in last week’s exhibition against Phoenix where he closed out the game with Bryant. Then, Lin scored 11 fourth-quarter points, while Bryant made three consecutive fadeaways.

Lin has said he relished Bryant’s mentorship, which has entailed providing various tips on how to defend better and how to play more aggressively. Lin also believes he can cite on his past experience playing with Harden and Anthony even if his time with Bryant comes at the tail end of his career. Lin also downplayed any chemistry issues with Bryant and mentioned the Suns’ 16 of 32 mark from three-point range as a bigger problem.

“The goal is for me to find a way to facilitate and complement him,” Lin said, “while bringing what I can bring to the table.”

And in Bryant’s mind, he hopes that entails Lin not playing as he is walking on eggshells to appease his demanding teammate. Bryant then invoked Lakers guard Derek Fisher, mentioning how he never became afraid in standing up to him. He largely credited that dynamic in ensuring five NBA championships.

“We used to bicker and snipe at each other all the time and I couldn’t love the teammate more,” Bryant said. “These guys are young and it takes time to understand that. Teams become great by challenging each other. I want him to orchestrate the offense, call the right plays and get the ball in the right spots. It might take a little bit getting used to for him.”
http://www.insidesocal.com/lakers/2014/10/30/lakers-kobe-bryant-byron-scott-push-for-jeremy-lin-to-play-more-aggressive/

Up to Lin at this point.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject:

Honeybadger81 wrote:

Coach McHale is not a bad coach

I have always considered McHale to be a bad coach... but watching Scott coach, has given me a new profound appreciation of McHale's coaching "genius"
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
DJ Slik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject:

CHRISTYLE70 wrote:
I watched this game like most of you did, the whole team looks like they dont know what to do on offense the only person who could consistently get his shot was Kobe. I dont think this is really the game we want to blame Kobe for the rest of the team has to be more aggressive and step up and shoot the ball and be effective Jeremy Lin is way too passive he dribbles the clock out and puts ZERO pressure on the defense and that aint Kobe's fault, Jeremy needs to step up period, he should be taking double digit shots per game.

agree 100%. they need to institute a minimum FGA number for jeremy and FINE HIM if he doesn't achieve it. dude has to make at least 10 FGAs per game--that is NOT asking alot. screw worrying about turnovers, you gotta crawl before you can walk. at this point they have to get jeremy AGGRESSIVE and ATTACKING. I don't care if you miss every single shot. CALL FOR THE PICK and if hill and booze don't come set the screen, then DON'T PASS IT TO THEM. you're the effin PG! time to act like it. call for ISOs and clear outs. have the BALLS to call your own number like you did every day in NYC. it's like kobe said--play like you did in high school. i'm a hardcore lin fan but if jeremy doesn't wake up--especially with the vote of confidence he got from mamba-- he'll play himself out of the league and would have no one to blame but himself.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:58 am    Post subject:

The person Kobe probably wants Lin to play like and have the confidence of is Sessions.

Last edited by MJST on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Jonathan1212
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject:

whew.

seeing what happened to the cavs last night kind of reminds me how it can take new teammates awhile to adjust playing with each other.

the super team of kyrie irving, kevin love, and lebron james lost to the knicks.

lebron james played like absolute trash.

this is all due to the fact that they have never played a real nba game together.

now, look at la. same situation.

lin, boozer, kobe, ed davis, clarkson, price, etc. its a whole new team. and with all of the injuries, they didn't even really get a lot of practice time in preseason. in fact, the starting lineup will probably change before its all said and done. so i think its like kobe said. he said they arent as bad as they looked. he's probably right. it will probably take them about twenty games before we really know how bad/good they are.

they are probably still pretty bad of course... but nothing like that.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject:

This is how Kobe wants Lin to play

If you notice, Sessions knows when to be aggressive, when to wave off Kobe, and when it's the best idea to give it to Kobe. But he had the confidence in himself to know what plays he wanted to run and if Kobe was a part of it he threw it to him, if not he'd wave Kobe off and isolate.

Lin doesn't seem to have this confidence yet and whenever Kobe asks for it he'll give it. What Kobe wants him to do is to be the point guard, look at all options and execute depending on what HE feels is best.

Kobe won't have a problem with Lin dictating or running the show at point guard, in fact he's asking Lin to do that, but Lin's gonna have to do that and not defer if he sees a better play or knows he could make a better play.

2:05 is a perfect example of what Kobe wants Lin to do.

Kobe comes up to ask for the ball, Sessions calls the play and gives Kobe the signal that he has things under control.

Kobe moves to the corner of the play so that Sessions can iso and watches to see what Sessions will do and is ready if he feels Sessions is gonna decide to pass.

Sessions calls a play, isolates, sets up the shot and scores on his own.

This is what Kobe means when he tells Lin to stop deferring to him all the time, he wants Lin to be his own man and to be the point guard and do what he feels is best and Kobe will trust that decision because Lin's the point guard, it's his job to make those decisions. Lin needs to believe that and behave and play accordingly.

Kobe has no problem with you waving him off as long as you're confident that you can make the right play on your own, if that's a pass to Kobe, a shot for yourself or a shot for someone else, its up to YOU to make the call even if Kobe wants it. At the end of the day Kobe won't care as long as it leads to a score.

Lin has to believe that and be able to take matters into his own hands. After the pep talk from Kobe we'll see how he responds. But if Sessions can do what he did in all those above videos then there's no reason Lin shouldn't be able to do the same.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:20 am    Post subject:

more quotes

Quote:
"I talked to him a on the bench a little bit [Wednesday night]," Bryant said. "I said, 'You've got to run the offense. Like, I'm telling you to run the offense. You've got to do it.'"

"I want it to be [Lin's] role to orchestrate the offense, call the right things, get guys in the right spots. It's going to take a little getting used to for him, because it's different in the past. But that's what I want from him."

Lin played with James Harden in Houston and Carmelo Anthony in New York, two of the NBA's premier scorers.

"I'm different," Bryant interjected. "I'm a different breed. I score differently than they do." Anthony and Harden control the ball, Bryant said, while he doesn't -- or doesn't prefer to.

"I told [Lin] that's a big urban legend with me," Bryant said. "I want to score. That means coming off picks, catching and shooting, right? So you handle the ball, you run the show."

How can Bryant stay patient, though, waiting on Lin or anyone else -- or on the myriad issues before them -- especially now that Bryant is in the twilight of his career, the clock ticking closer toward the end?

"You don't stay patient," Bryant said. "You stay persistently patient. You want those results today, but you understand that it's a process to get there.

"So you demand things turn around now," Bryant said, snapping his fingers three times loud and clear for emphasis, "understanding that it won't be the case, but in order for things to turn around, you have to want them to turn them around today."
http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/40244/kobe-doing-best-to-stay-patient-with-lakers
dxdx
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Quote:

“He’s used having to look over his shoulder all the time and playing with players who like controlling the ball a lot,” said Bryant, an obvious reference to New York’s Carmelo Anthony and Houston’s James Harden. “I told him that’s a big urban legend of me. I want to score. That means coming off of picks, catching and shooting. You handle the ball and you run the show.”

“He has to go out and play his game,” Scott said of Lin. “He’s thinking too much about the game. Just go out and play basketball.”

“I have to do what I have to do sometimes if things aren’t working,” Bryant said. “I have to manufacture [scoring]. But I’d much rather have him run the show. That’s what he’s good at doing. He’s good at getting into the lane and running it for other people. It’s a matter of him pulling the bull by the horns.”

Lin showed plenty of that during exhibition play with the second unit, bringing a fast-paced tempo to an offense that featured countless pick-and-roll lobs to Ed Davis and open jumpers for everyone. Lin also attacked the basket with precision, including in last week’s exhibition against Phoenix where he closed out the game with Bryant. Then, Lin scored 11 fourth-quarter points, while Bryant made three consecutive fadeaways.

Lin has said he relished Bryant’s mentorship, which has entailed providing various tips on how to defend better and how to play more aggressively. Lin also believes he can cite on his past experience playing with Harden and Anthony even if his time with Bryant comes at the tail end of his career. Lin also downplayed any chemistry issues with Bryant and mentioned the Suns’ 16 of 32 mark from three-point range as a bigger problem.

“The goal is for me to find a way to facilitate and complement him,” Lin said, “while bringing what I can bring to the table.”

And in Bryant’s mind, he hopes that entails Lin not playing as he is walking on eggshells to appease his demanding teammate. Bryant then invoked Lakers guard Derek Fisher, mentioning how he never became afraid in standing up to him. He largely credited that dynamic in ensuring five NBA championships.

“We used to bicker and snipe at each other all the time and I couldn’t love the teammate more,” Bryant said. “These guys are young and it takes time to understand that. Teams become great by challenging each other. I want him to orchestrate the offense, call the right plays and get the ball in the right spots. It might take a little bit getting used to for him.”
http://www.insidesocal.com/lakers/2014/10/30/lakers-kobe-bryant-byron-scott-push-for-jeremy-lin-to-play-more-aggressive/

Up to Lin at this point.

so basically Kobe asking Lin to dust off his Linsanity suit and put it on again?
Kobe2Clark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:45 am    Post subject:

Lin has to start making some shots or teams will just back off him
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Quote:

Up to Lin at this point.

Lin may still struggle. Here's why. Lin can come out with a different mindset and play with more aggression. But if I were scouting the Lakers I'd say stop Lin. Give him different looks, stop him from getting to the teeth of the defense where he can score or dish. And then pay attention to Davis. Let Kobe get his by working hard and taking a lot of shots. Who else can hurt you? Randle is done for the season, Young is out, Davis is better when Lin is feeding him. Stopping Lin is a big part of stopping the Lakers.

How do you counteract that. In addition to multiple screens, speed up the pace and tell Lin to establish some jump shots. Take as many as he needs to and sooner or later he'll get in rhythm and they'll fall. He's too predictable now and has gone back to 0-100 with not much in between. But someone else has to step up. Where's Wesley?
qiantom
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:31 am    Post subject:

It is going to be a long process. We have to be patient. New team, new coach, not a whole lot of talent, not enough shooters and team defense (the priority) is not there yet either. Offense is going to be a slowly improving process.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:58 am    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Seriously, what offense? The one where we give the ball to our two terrorizing big men, and let them do damage and wreck havoc on the NBA? Oh wait, we have Boozer and Hill. Or, the one where we give the ball to Kobe to go one on one? I have no clue what the Lakers can do with this line-up. We wanted to play the spacing game with 3 point shooters when we had Pau and Dwight. Now we want to pound the ball with Boozer and Hill.

We have zero three point shooting and zero post play, so it's 100% no man's land basketball. And the guy that's the best at no man's land basketball is Kobe.

+1
K28
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:06 am    Post subject:

This is a huge opportunity for Lin....but it's going to be a struggle with the rest of the supporting cast in there after Kobe.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Quote:

Up to Lin at this point.

If we can get there, that would be great. And frankly, that's what I want to see out of Kobe. Coming off picks, catching and shooting. It makes things so much easier for him, and it'll maximize the time he is on the floor, he won't have to sacrifice as much on defense, and it'll extend his health and energy over the long haul.

That's why I say everyone needs to adjust. Because I don't see Kobe coming off of picks. I don't really see anyone setting off-ball picks for Kobe on a regular basis do you guys? I see Kobe way out on the perimeter, asking for the ball. I see other guys standing around. I see Lin being hesitant. That's all going to start with BScott but everyone is going to have to adjust here.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject:

Kobe is delusional if he thinks lin can do anything to change us getting whipped every game. I guess him and Byron expect a border line bench player to carry a team of scrubs. I think neither he or Scott have any ideas about how to stop the bleeding so since lin seems to be the least garbage, he has the bulls eye on his back. It's a cowardly act by the two but not surprising.
magickobe24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject:

kinein wrote:
cheesysapien wrote:
"Coming back, the beauty was in the process. So the fun part for me, the most fun part, is over. I know where I'm at now. Now it's just everybody's seeing (that he's himself). But the fun part for me is over in terms of the comeback. Now the challenges become turning Jeremy into a championship point guard, a floor general, right? And the rest of the guys having a championship spirit. That's the challenge."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2014/10/30/kobe-bryant-byron-scott-frustration-clippers-battle-for-los-angeles/18208143/

I'm still loving the Lakers and excited for the next game and the rest of the season ~ a Top 5 Pick is the LIMIT.

Thanks for sharing I added this link to page 1/post 1 ~

EXCITED! KOBE GOTS A NEW CHALLENGE AND IF ANYONE IN THE NBA CAN DO IT HE AND BYRON CAN~
^^corrected for accuracy purposes
magickobe24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Kobe is delusional if he thinks lin can do anything to change us getting whipped every game. I guess him and Byron expect a border line bench player to carry a team of scrubs. I think neither he or Scott have any ideas about how to stop the bleeding so since lin seems to be the least garbage, he has the bulls eye on his back. It's a cowardly act by the two but not surprising.
kobe isnt delusional. kobe is trying to figure out which of these pieces are worth keeping for when we do get the rest of the main chess pieces we can roll as a team. OR which of these pieces can i help make LOOK better, so we can Sell High at the trade deadline and flip said player for someone we really want. Read between the lines laker fans.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject:

magickobe24 wrote:
defense wrote:
kobe isnt delusional. kobe is trying to figure out which of these pieces are worth keeping for when we do get the rest of the main chess pieces we can roll as a team. OR which of these pieces can i help make LOOK better, so we can Sell High at the trade deadline and flip said player for someone we really want. Read between the lines laker fans.

You sell high by winning. That's what inflates player value. We don't have that rep anymore. The other teams aren't stupid. They see what we are, one of the worst teams in the league. No team will want any of these guys. In fact that is exactly what we have... a bunch of players nobody wanted.
Tonnny
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Quote:

Up to Lin at this point.

OK, Kobe want Lin to be the real CEO and kick teammates' asses when they are not playing right.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13
Jump to: