+++++ LAKERS -at- WARRIORS - 11/1/2014 +++++ KEYS TO THE GAME (and GAME THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoki24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 am    Post subject:

Tonnny wrote:
Yoki24 wrote:
Tonnny wrote:
Yoki24 wrote:
Tonnny wrote:
Everyone got selfish gene inside, Kobe just let it dominant in this game. Hero ball may win you a game, but never a championship. That's the difference between LBJ and Melo. Kobe in this game is even worse than Melo and Harden.

After 19 years in the NBA, Kobe still can't play team basketball consistently. He should never be compared to MJ, and even LBJ is doing better than him on it.

5 rings. 7 Finals. But I'm sure you know better than him right.

How about the years without Jackson and Shaq?

Wow! Are you saying every great player needs help? DUH. How did Jordan do without Pippen and Jackson? How did LeBron do without Bosh and Wade? That's what I thought. Your logic is ridiculously silly. Nobody is winning with the bottom 3 roster in the league the Lakers have now.

Jordan and LBJ's team would still be competitive losing their 2nd best or even 3rd 4th best players together, might not be a title contender, but a competitive team still.

yeah you're right. i'm sure jordan and lebron at age 36 in their 19th season coming off a achilles injury would have no problem leading this bottom 3 roster in the league to 50 wins.
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject:

Tonnny wrote:
MorlockO wrote:
Tonnny wrote:
Yoki24 wrote:
Tonnny wrote:
Yoki24 wrote:
Tonnny wrote:
Everyone got selfish gene inside, Kobe just let it dominant in this game. Hero ball may win you a game, but never a championship. That's the difference between LBJ and Melo. Kobe in this game is even worse than Melo and Harden.

After 19 years in the NBA, Kobe still can't play team basketball consistently. He should never be compared to MJ, and even LBJ is doing better than him on it.

5 rings. 7 Finals. But I'm sure you know better than him right.

How about the years without Jackson and Shaq?

Wow! Are you saying every great player needs help? DUH. How did Jordan do without Pippen and Jackson? How did LeBron do without Bosh and Wade? That's what I thought. Your logic is ridiculously silly. Nobody is winning with the bottom 3 roster in the league the Lakers have now.

Jordan and LBJ's team would still be competitive losing their 2nd best or even 3rd 4th best players together, might not be a title contender, but a competitive team still.

Based on what example?

LBJ without all star bosh and wade in cavalier still challenging the titles for multiple years.

What titles? Lets also pretend that Kevin Love the NBA's Rebound champ a couple of years ago and Kyrie Irving last years all star MVP and Fiba World Cup MVP arent all stars

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
Kobe-Wan Kenobi
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject:

why is their always home games like this where they let Kobe get the (bleep) beat out of him with no calls?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58
Page 58 of 58
Jump to: