A Look at this seven game road trip from first hand (Update At Bottom Of Page)

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: A Look at this seven game road trip from first hand (Update At Bottom Of Page)

I am going to tonight's game against GS, and then will travel with the Laker's media to Detroit, to NYC, to Indianapolis, to Charlotte, to Oklahoma City, to Dallas, and to Houston. I will have be able to go to their shootarounds, and into the locker room at certain times.

I am really excited

I will try to get tickets to the SAS show that Kobe will be on, but I don't think I will be able to. Can someone here please record it and post it here? Thanks alot!

Last edited by dwonderful on Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
DennisKobe08
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject:

What day is Kobe going on the SAS show?
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject:

Monday
re4ee
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject:

DennisKobe08 wrote:
What day is Kobe going on the SAS show?
Just a guess, but, since the Lakers are playing @NYK on the 31st, with a day off, I'd say it'll be taped on the 30th.
Klone_dd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject:

We will all be awaiting some juicy behind-the-scenes stuff.
Mark_in_Tulsa
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject:

Hey can ya sneak me in the OKC game? :roll:
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject:

If you don't mind my asking, are you a member of the media, or do you just have inside connections with the Laker organization?
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject:

lakez34 wrote:
If you don't mind my asking, are you a member of the media, or do you just have inside connections with the Laker organization?

I have a friend in the media who is the one that put this all together. I still have to pay a really pretty amount of money but hopefully it will be really fun
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject:

Cool. Have a good time, and be sure to take and post lots of pictures and commentary.
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject:

lakez34 wrote:
Cool. Have a good time, and be sure to take and post lots of pictures and commentary.

yeah, i am gonna get a digital camera soon so it will be real easy to post them
sodapoppenski
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject:

You lucky bastard!!!

Life must be dwonderful
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Ok, from the Warriors game there isn't much to say. Crownd didn't seem very into the game. Neither did many players. I guess a win is a win though.

From the Pistons game- UGHHH. Well, lets start with the morning's shootaround. I don't know if Lamar just was having an off day or something; but, GOLLY! this guy made 3 out of like 15 3's or something. I was like WTF?!!. I mean now I understand why Phil wants him to back off of the 3's a little bit. Also, from the free thow line not only Odom but many of the other players are poor foul shooters. Phil talked to the team for 15 mins probably and thats about it from the shootaround.
Now the game was HORRIBILE. This makes me even more mad that we are keeping Odom. His trade value mite be going down game by game. He isnt getting any better. When you are at the game he looks worse. I am not sure why anyone would defend Odom's game tonight, or his game against the Warriors. Has he played decent game in our last five? He looks bad on defense and looks confused half the time. He had Richard Hamilton on him and he did awful. The only thing he looked like he could do was rebound.

Now everyone sais he is such a great passer, he did not set up a single good shot for anyone. The offense is so STAGNANT when he is in. Kobe was a stud as always. The PISTON'S fan that was seated next to me said Kobe easily has one of the the worst supporting casts in the league. And that we were wasting his prime. I sure hope that's not true.

Wasn't let in the locker room today. Well, I am going to try and look for a digital camera tomorrow in NYC to post some pics from the locker room and stuff for you all. Okay, no good news but hopefully will have some good later.
Hov
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject:

dwonderful wrote:
Ok, from the Warriors game there isn't much to say. Crownd didn't seem very into the game. Neither did many players. I guess a win is a win though.

From the Pistons game- UGHHH. Well, lets start with the morning's shootaround. I don't know if Lamar just was having an off day or something; but, GOLLY! this guy made 3 out of like 15 3's or something. I was like WTF?!!. I mean now I understand why Phil wants him to back off of the 3's a little bit. Also, from the free thow line not only Odom but many of the other players are poor foul shooters. Phil talked to the team for 15 mins probably and thats about it from the shootaround.
Now the game was HORRIBILE. This makes me even more mad that we are keeping Odom. His trade value mite be going down game by game. He isnt getting any better. When you are at the game he looks worse. I am not sure why anyone would defend Odom's game tonight, or his game against the Warriors. Has he played decent game in our last five? He looks bad on defense and looks confused half the time. He had Richard Hamilton on him and he did awful. The only thing he looked like he could do was rebound.

Now everyone sais he is such a great passer, he did not set up a single good shot for anyone. The offense is so STAGNANT when he is in. Kobe was a stud as always. The PISTON'S fan that was seated next to me said Kobe easily has one of the the worst supporting casts in the league. And that we were wasting his prime. I sure hope that's not true.

Wasn't let in the locker room today. Well, I am going to try and look for a digital camera tomorrow in NYC to post some pics from the locker room and stuff for you all. Okay, no good news but hopefully will have some good later.

Sounds really cool/fun. Keep us updated!
tw-lakbfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Tks for sharing your updates. Looking forward to pictures.
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject:

tw-lakbfan wrote:
Tks for sharing your updates. Looking forward to pictures.

aight im about to leave to go look for a camera- do you got any recomendations?
msb212
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject:

the casio exilim series rocks.
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject:

I am not even going to say much. The Lakers locker room was very gloomy after the Pacers loss, escpecially Kobe. Andrew Bynum was a big dissapointment to me in the Hornets game, isnt a great defender. The Hornets guards got to the rim with ease. Not much good things to say. I am more convinced than ever that we should have traded Lamar and Bynum for a superstar that is CONSISTENT.

Other stuff: I got a camera but I suck at taking pictures. Your not allowed to take pictures with flash in the locker room so. Sasha is kind of weird, he kissed Lamar 2 or 3 times. Also, all of his shots are in and out. Frank Hamblem is addicted to smoking. Immediately after the game he heads outside to the team bus and gets his smoke on.

This is only picture from the 2 games worth posting.
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10020148zf.jpg
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: