Bill Cosby accused of rape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I remember when he had the Cosby show and Lisa Bonnet did a sex scene in the movie Angle Heart he thought it wasn't appropriate and it's reported he had her written out of the show.

No, she just went off to college. Like a good dad, he paid her tuition. She was dorm mates with Marissa Tomei before she got all sexy on us.

I thought her dorm mate was Jaimee Foxworth.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
magickobe24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
magickobe24 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
CBS New at 11:00am reporting dozens of women in the past made the same allegations. Maybe Bill was a PLAYA back in the day.
all of these allegations are old. they are being rehashed because of the meme thing. thats it and thats all. now that doesnt mean that some or all of them are not true. it also doenst mean any of those allegations are true at all.

The thing about the 17 yr girl story is if you really read it. You will see, that they had sex on multiple occasions. Which tells me if that did go down like that. yes bill is a dirty birdy for messing with a 17 year old. But she kept the thing going as well why? to be a star thats why. She admitted as much.

Which then goes into another point. lets say every allegation about bill is true. Ask yourself were these women in hollywood only touched by cos? i say No way. What they are describing most likely happened with a few of these hollywood types. doesnt make it right. but it tells you the culture of hollywood especially back in the 80's and on. see we're only discussing bill because of the meme thing. NOt because he's the only one that have touched these women. if that even happened. The entire casting couch little side joke is real.

That is bothersome.

I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of people out there that "play the game". They know that sex is part of that game and do it in hopes of it helping them succeed.

I'm sure they also feel dumb and burned if they don't end up successful. They probably regret some of the choices they made.

It's still pretty disgusting that the industry can be like that, and that certain high profile celebrities probably expect to have a steady stream of wannabes willing to trade sex for opportunity.

There's a fine line though. And I'm sure that some celebrities are so used to it that they can't fathom the possibility of an aspiring actress or actor really didn't want to play the game.

What's thousands of times more disgusting is when children are involved.

[MagicKobe24: Do you want to get banned again? Stop posting this crap and stick to the Basketball topics. -CL]
Janggoon8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject:

Uh-oh. Another one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841929/Florida-woman-fourth-past-month-accuse-Bill-Cosby-drugging-raping-wife-Incredible-Hulk-star-Lou-Feriggno-Carla-reveals-actor-tried-sexually-assault-her.html
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
C M B wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I remember when he had the Cosby show and Lisa Bonnet did a sex scene in the movie Angle Heart he thought it wasn't appropriate and it's reported he had her written out of the show.

No, she just went off to college. Like a good dad, he paid her tuition. She was dorm mates with Marissa Tomei before she got all sexy on us.

No (bleep) way! That is the HOTTEST dorm room in history.

Seriously? You never saw "A different World?"

Nope, I was too young to be interested in that show. But now I'm old enough to appreciate a dorm room containing Lisa Bonet and Mona Lisa Vito.

Addendum, after the Coz had her moved to a different show/world, Lisa bolted from it(!) and it still kept going on without her. That's how much pull Coz had back in the day. Instead of Oz, he was Coz, get it? Now it looks like the curtain is finally being pulled back on Coz.

Bill C. Not a lucky name in the area of sexual peccadillos and even Bill Clinton couldn't keep the genie in the bottle. He tried to have the Paula Jones thing squashed from calls -inside- the OO. His fixer Dick Morris has talked about how floored he was that Billy would do anything like that from the WH. Early on, Bill was caught on audio telling Gennifer Flowers how to obfuscate. What I'm saying is, Clinton was about as smart talking on his feet as a human being could possibly be. Bill Cosby cannot hope to measure up to that so his strategy of just trying to weather the storm in silence is the only option he's got right now. The thing so alike in their situations are all the women coming out of his past once the first one did. It's also reminiscent of Arnie after he was first accused of being frisky with his hands in the 70s.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject:

This sounds too familiar to the Joe Pa debacle at Penn State....The people that used to protect Cosby are no longer working at NBC, are retired or are dead. Cosby is no longer bringing in the big bucks to the network like in the 80's and early 90's. Sadly, could be another case of a person whose image on TV is nothing like the person in real life. On the other side of the argument, we don't know how credible these women are, and so much time has passed between these allegations that it is very hard to prove in the court of law so it could end up in a case of Cosby's words (or lack of it) against theirs.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Janggoon8 wrote:
Uh-oh. Another one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841929/Florida-woman-fourth-past-month-accuse-Bill-Cosby-drugging-raping-wife-Incredible-Hulk-star-Lou-Feriggno-Carla-reveals-actor-tried-sexually-assault-her.html

Spanish fly
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Kinda hard not to believe Cosby is scum if the earth right now.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sadly, she took a much less fortunate trajectory. Definitely one of the darker stories to ever come out of sitcom history. Teen actors and girls especially get chewed up by that mill. When you think of the kids in Diff'rent Strokes. Jesus... Talk about collective misery. Dana got the worst as girls who grew up in the industry (because of their money grubbing parents) often do. Killed herself. She was only like 34, but she looked much older and more hardened than that. I remember her appearing on Stern maybe a few days before they found her dead and she took a bunch of the typical treatment from callers and it just may have put her into a depressed state. I heard Maureen McCormick (Marsha Brady) on Stern and even she turned into a little cute cokehead in the 70s. She admitted to doing whatever it took (yep) to score a gram or a dime from a guy at a party. She was on another show after that, iirc, and she was so (bleeped up) that she went into a closet on set and wouldn't come out. That's how they found out she was hiding a demon.

Then again, all the kids on Cosby, even Lisa, turned out well. They all credit Bill too. He was big on education "and all dat sh there," to quote Silvio. Always see him at Temple. Malcolm Jamal said he told him that he was -going- to get his diploma, no choice. That kinda paternal lead role guy, almost like Jimmy Galdolfini towards Jaime Lynn and Robert Iler, from what they say. Like CB/KB said, the overarching memory of Bill Cosby for many is THAT. I have it too, but I think neither of us believe the real man is immune to some seedy decisions behind the scenes. I love Bill Clinton dearly, but he above all else proved how incredibly stupid and weak we men can be by thinking with the little one instead of the one on our shoulders. That positive memory of Cosby is his saving grace right now. The only thing that makes anyone want to see this thing thru and wait for any kind of proof to spring up.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject:

magickobe24 wrote:
Reflexx wrote:
magickobe24 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
CBS New at 11:00am reporting dozens of women in the past made the same allegations. Maybe Bill was a PLAYA back in the day.
all of these allegations are old. they are being rehashed because of the meme thing. thats it and thats all. now that doesnt mean that some or all of them are not true. it also doenst mean any of those allegations are true at all.

The thing about the 17 yr girl story is if you really read it. You will see, that they had sex on multiple occasions. Which tells me if that did go down like that. yes bill is a dirty birdy for messing with a 17 year old. But she kept the thing going as well why? to be a star thats why. She admitted as much.

Which then goes into another point. lets say every allegation about bill is true. Ask yourself were these women in hollywood only touched by cos? i say No way. What they are describing most likely happened with a few of these hollywood types. doesnt make it right. but it tells you the culture of hollywood especially back in the 80's and on. see we're only discussing bill because of the meme thing. NOt because he's the only one that have touched these women. if that even happened. The entire casting couch little side joke is real.

That is bothersome.

I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of people out there that "play the game". They know that sex is part of that game and do it in hopes of it helping them succeed.

I'm sure they also feel dumb and burned if they don't end up successful. They probably regret some of the choices they made.

It's still pretty disgusting that the industry can be like that, and that certain high profile celebrities probably expect to have a steady stream of wannabes willing to trade sex for opportunity.

There's a fine line though. And I'm sure that some celebrities are so used to it that they can't fathom the possibility of an aspiring actress or actor really didn't want to play the game.

What's thousands of times more disgusting is when children are involved.

[MagicKobe24: Do you want to get banned again? Stop posting this crap and stick to the Basketball topics. -CL]

Not to step on Linda's toes, but correction: you were banned for a reason and coming back under a new name and starting right back up illustrates why. Bye.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject:

roflmao, PNP was here the whole time?! He snuck back in the same day he was given the ol' heave-ho! Ballsy.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
roflmao, PNP was here the whole time?! He snuck back in the same day he was given the ol' heave-ho! Ballsy.

I doubt this. I saw upper case letters.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:09 am    Post subject:

There's no way in hell that is PnP.

Edit:

I take it back.

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:52 am    Post subject:

Cosby takes show to Bahamas amid trouble at home

LINK

Interestsing videos in the article.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Sadly, she took a much less fortunate trajectory. Definitely one of the darker stories to ever come out of sitcom history. Teen actors and girls especially get chewed up by that mill. When you think of the kids in Diff'rent Strokes. Jesus... Talk about collective misery. Dana got the worst as girls who grew up in the industry (because of their money grubbing parents) often do. Killed herself. She was only like 34, but she looked much older and more hardened than that. I remember her appearing on Stern maybe a few days before they found her dead and she took a bunch of the typical treatment from callers and it just may have put her into a depressed state. I heard Maureen McCormick (Marsha Brady) on Stern and even she turned into a little cute cokehead in the 70s. She admitted to doing whatever it took (yep) to score a gram or a dime from a guy at a party. She was on another show after that, iirc, and she was so (bleeped up) that she went into a closet on set and wouldn't come out. That's how they found out she was hiding a demon.

Then again, all the kids on Cosby, even Lisa, turned out well. They all credit Bill too. He was big on education "and all dat sh there," to quote Silvio. Always see him at Temple. Malcolm Jamal said he told him that he was -going- to get his diploma, no choice. That kinda paternal lead role guy, almost like Jimmy Galdolfini towards Jaime Lynn and Robert Iler, from what they say. Like CB/KB said, the overarching memory of Bill Cosby for many is THAT. I have it too, but I think neither of us believe the real man is immune to some seedy decisions behind the scenes. I love Bill Clinton dearly, but he above all else proved how incredibly stupid and weak we men can be by thinking with the little one instead of the one on our shoulders. That positive memory of Cosby is his saving grace right now. The only thing that makes anyone want to see this thing thru and wait for any kind of proof to spring up.

Add to the fallen Maia Campbell . After her show In The House with LL Cool J, Debbie Allen, Kim Waynes, Alfonso Ribeiro, and others she went off the deep end. A video of her on Jefferson Blvd buying crack went viral.

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
C M B wrote:

A sure sign it wasn't PnP

For those attempting to fool mother nature, LG has a stylometry expert on board.

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
rwongega wrote:
C M B wrote:

A sure sign it wasn't PnP :lol: :lol: :lol:

The same twisted logic seems there though.. Excusing the behavior and blaming it on the game Hollywood plays..

This hurts though.. He was a role model for the community... (@) EDIT (@) Cosby was the role model.. The way I wrote that could have meant PNP was the role model.

Last edited by ContagiousInspiration on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject:

Now Lou Ferrignos Wife accuses Cosby of Physical assault.. I guess this makes 10 now..
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/11/21/lou-ferrigno-wife-carla-ferrigno-latest-to-accuse-bill-cosby-assault/
Carla Ferrigno, who is now married to bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno, said she was working as a Playboy Bunny in 1967 when she went on a double date with the comedian and his wife. She claims the date ended up at the Cosbys’ house, and when Cosby’s wife Camille retired for the evening, and her companion disappeared, Cosby attacked her.

"He was much bigger than me. Much bigger and he pulled me so hard and so rough. I had never been treated so roughly and he pulled me hard to him so hard,” she told the Daily Mail. “And then kissed me so hard, right in the mouth. No one has ever been that physically violent with me. I was stunned. I was frozen. I took all my body strength and used both of my arms to stop him and push him away from me. He was so forceful."
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
jodeke wrote:
rwongega wrote:
C M B wrote:

The same twisted logic seems there though.. Excusing the behavior and blaming it on the game Hollywood plays..

This hurts though.. He was a role model for the community... @ EDIT @ Cosby was the role model.. The way I wrote that could have meant PNP was the role model.
Bring back postandpivot and LuxuryBrown

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
rwongega wrote:
C M B wrote:

This hurts though.. He was a role model for the community... ( a t ) EDIT ( a t ) Cosby was the role model.. The way I wrote that could have meant PNP was the role model.
Bring back postandpivot and LuxuryBrown :rock: :bdance: :devil:

There was a time 10 years ago when we had a serious problem with CLONES!!!
One member with five accounts all talking to each other etc..
I think LB is still here..
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
rwongega wrote:
C M B wrote:

This hurts though.. He was a role model for the community... @ EDIT @ Cosby was the role model.. The way I wrote that could have meant PNP was the role model.

You suspect a LB clone? Uncover him/her.

Side note: Speaking of Old Heads. I've not seen Shoes post lately. Has he been posting and I'm just not in the same thread?

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
rwongega wrote:
C M B wrote:

This hurts though.. He was a role model for the community... [ at ] EDIT [ at ] Cosby was the role model.. The way I wrote that could have meant PNP was the role model.
Bring back postandpivot and LuxuryBrown :rock: :bdance: :devil:

You suspect a LB clone? Uncover him/her. :lol: :lol:

Side note: Speaking of Old Heads. I've not seen Shoes post lately. Has he been posting and I'm just not in the same thread?

The_SHOES

Did you know he was a popular radio host in Taiwan?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jodeke wrote:
rwongega wrote:
C M B wrote:

This hurts though.. He was a role model for the community... AT EDIT AT Cosby was the role model.. The way I wrote that could have meant PNP was the role model.

You suspect a LB clone? Uncover him/her.

The_SHOES

Did you know he was a popular radio host in Taiwan?

No are you http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TV7ovGDvaWw/Tht9Vz88emI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/DoZh2XMgyxU/s1600/(bleep)+detector+1.gif ?????

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Truth.. Yes he was/is

BTW

www.tinyurl.com ;)
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject:

Truth.. Yes he was/is

BTW

www.tinyurl.com

I PM'd him about a month ago. He hasn't read it yet.

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Truth.. Yes he was/is

BTW

www.tinyurl.com ;)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12
Jump to: