Official 2015 Free Agency Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351 ... 2524, 2525, 2526  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
Cousins is signed next 3 years for:

2015-16 2016-17 2017-18
$15,851,950 $16,957,900 $18,063,850

if he is available in the offseason i will do anything to get him.

The Kings are in the midst of getting financing for a new arena, trading a fan favorite away is the exact opposite of what they should be doing.

and kings FO/owneship is a mess

Kings ownership is rich, he is a business man even if he doesn't know much about basketball. He knows how to make money, and he makes money with a new arena.
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:

2015-16 2016-17 2017-18

The Kings are in the midst of getting financing for a new arena, trading a fan favorite away is the exact opposite of what they should be doing.

Kings ownership is rich, he is a business man even if he doesn't know much about basketball. He knows how to make money, and he makes money with a new arena.

even philly is making money. ya that owner is also a business man
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject:

If the Lakers have the #3 or #4 overall pick I would target Myles Turner out of Texas. He would be my PF of the future.

I know we have Randle but I would offer him to the Celtics for their lotto pick which should be around 8-12, if they don't budge I would throw in our Houston pick. At that range I would pick Willie Cauley Stein.

In FA, I'd target Omer Asik since Marc Gasol is a long shot.
#11/08/16 America became GREAT again
#Avatar-gate
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
If the Lakers have the #3 or #4 overall pick I would target Myles Turner out of Texas. He would be my PF of the future.

I know we have Randle but I would offer him to the Celtics for their lotto pick which should be around 8-12, if they don't budge I would throw in our Houston pick. At that range I would pick Willie Cauley Stein.

The Myles Turner who runs like he's had 2 hip replacement surgeries?

You'd really trade Randle for a 8-12 pick? Yikes.
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

LOL - obviously I assume his hips won't be a lingering issue. If he doesn't check out health wise then forget it. Offensively, his upside is huge. Great touch!

I really don't understand why you are all so high on Randle.
#Avatar-gate
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

LOL - obviously I assume his hips won't be a lingering issue. If he doesn't check out health wise then forget it. Offensively, his upside is huge. Great touch!

Is this real life?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
a2j1m
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:27 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

Celtics have Sullinger as their future PF. I think they keep the pick and draft Cauley Stein tbh.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:

2015-16 2016-17 2017-18

So you think that Philly is also angling for a new arena? They aren't. Profits in Sacramento depend on a new arena, that was why this owner bought the team and why Kevin Johnson got so involved. Logic says getting rid of the fan favorite would be a really bad move, at least until the arena is built. The fans nearly rioted when they fired Malone, the owner won't take that risk again. Discussing fantasy trades is fun, but the idea that the Kings will trade Cousins anytime soon is just that.
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject:

a2j1m wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

Celtics have Sullinger as their future PF. I think they keep the pick and draft Cauley Stein tbh.

Well Sullinger can't get into shape and just broke his foot. I know Ainge had interest in Randle from the Rondo deal. Who knows, Randle and the 25th or 26th for their #8-12 pick. I like Stein, reminds me of a young Tyson Chandler. He just needs to add another 20-25 pounds.
#Avatar-gate
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:31 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

It's not only us, it's the Lakers organization. They refused to part with him despite trade inquiries for him. They're not going to watch the kid recover from an injury to trade him for a lowly 8-12 pick. I think they have high hopes for him.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:32 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Jim99187 wrote:

2015-16 2016-17 2017-18

So you think that Philly is also angling for a new arena? They aren't. Profits in Sacramento depend on a new arena, that was why this owner bought the team and why Kevin Johnson got so involved. Logic says getting rid of the fan favorite would be a really bad move, at least until the arena is built. The fans nearly rioted when they fired Malone, the owner won't take that risk again. Discussing fantasy trades is fun, but the idea that the Kings will trade Cousins anytime soon is just that.

Take it with a grain of salt, my 76ers friends say that the current owner is trying to get the 76ers out of Philly to play in Newark (the owner also owns the NJ Devils who play there too). By doing their strategy, their hope is to allegedly get out of Philly. Who knows.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
a2j1m wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

Well Sullinger can't get into shape and just broke his foot. I know Ainge had interest in Randle from the Rondo deal. Who knows, Randle and the 25th or 26th for their #8-12 pick. I like Stein, reminds me of a young Tyson Chandler. He just needs to add another 20-25 pounds.

You know the Lakers said no to Ainge when he was trying to trade for Randle. I don't think an 8-12 pick gets it done. And you want to throw in the Houston pick too? Ah hell no.
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:36 pm    Post subject:

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

right now Randle is much much better then M Turner. why not get 1 of okafor, towns, russell if u have the 3rd pick?
Jim99187
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
a2j1m wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

You know the Lakers said no to Ainge when he was trying to trade for Randle. I don't think an 8-12 pick gets it done. And you want to throw in the Houston pick too? Ah hell no.

that was just Ramona trying to calm the fan base as per her employers request. looking at what Ainge got for Rondo i dont think he got anything significant offer from us
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

right now Randle is much much better then M Turner. why not get 1 of okafor, towns, russell if u have the 3rd pick?

Only like Okafor of the 3. Still iffy on Towns. Not a fan of Russell.
#Avatar-gate
PhoenixForce
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject:

@ trading Randle for Myles Turner

Randle is head and shoulders better than Turner.
Dave20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Randle is not being traded let alone for a pick 8 - 12. I like Turner but he's not better then Randle and he's actually a C. Not sure if you're serious or just trolling.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
KobeRe-Loaded wrote:

It's not only us, it's the Lakers organization. They refused to part with him despite trade inquiries for him. They're not going to watch the kid recover from an injury to trade him for a lowly 8-12 pick. I think they have high hopes for him.

Randle was who the FO wanted in the draft, Mitch was downright giddy when he picked him. Well, as giddy as Mitch can get.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:15 pm    Post subject:

Jim99187 wrote:

that was just Ramona trying to calm the fan base as per her employers request. looking at what Ainge got for Rondo i dont think he got anything significant offer from us

He got a "hell no" from the Lakers.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Randle was who the FO wanted in the draft, Mitch was downright giddy when he picked him. Well, as giddy as Mitch can get.

They had him rated higher than Wiggins?
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject:

That was the word.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject:

Mitch must have been reading my top 5 then because I was the only one on this board with him above wiggins lol
Dave20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject:

I had Parker and Randle as the top 2 in the draft and thought both would be 22+ scorers. They we're the only players that had the alpha mentality and ability to take over games.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject:

I'd take Wiggins over Randle in a heartbeat.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Dave20 wrote:
I had Parker and Randle as the top 2 in the draft and thought both would be 22+ scorers. They we're the only players that had the alpha mentality and ability to take over games.

I stand corrected
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351 ... 2524, 2525, 2526  Next
Page 350 of 2526
Jump to: