+++ Lakers @ Hawks +++ 11-18-14 4:30pm PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject:

edited to not take part in the trollfest.

Last edited by 13th Man on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject:

Lakers#1Team wrote:
12 wrote:
Team of the 80's wrote:
sammysung wrote:
looked liked an easy win until kobe tookover.

Dude shut up.

Yes, please shut up!

Just because this is the game thread doesn't mean it's a free for all to insult one another. Ignore the stuff you don't like or if you think something crossed the line, use the report button. That goes for EVERYONE. Thanks.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

When are you guys going to learn LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Moonknight
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

It's nice to see a W along with a nice game from Kobe & Lin. Still think Scott waited too long to bring the starters back in the 4th Q though.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Actually missed this game, going to watch the replay.

Last edited by 13th Man on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Aww i missed the game, the ills of getting off work at 7pm. Glad they won for a change.

!...
xenojoey
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Ugly win but a win is a win. I'll take it. Good game by the team minus a few players. After the first half, no one was playing defense.

Efficient game by Kobe, Boozer, Lin, Hill and Swag.

Some nice plays by Kobe in the 4th. Didn't involve the team much in the 4th. Heroball, but it worked this time. Sucked the life out of the offense though. There was no movement and offense was stagnant. Overall nice game.

Lin should've taken more shots in the first half. Don't understand why he was taken out in the first quarter with 3 minutes left while he was perfect from the field and dishing out assists. Needs to work on his D without fouling. Some of his turnovers could've been avoided.

The Swag is back. Right back on the grind after coming back from an injury. We needed a scorer off the bench.

Keep Wes on the damn bench. He is so bad it hurts to watch. Why the hell is he even getting minutes? After all these games, he proved he is trash and yet, he still has the 2nd highest minutes on the team.

Price? Don't even get me started. He needs to play in the D-league. BS should give those minutes to Clarkson. Cmon man. Ed Davis deserves more minutes. He is the best defender on the team.

Boozer and Hill needs to protect the paint. The lane was wide open throughout the entire game.

That is all.

Here we come playoffs!
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject:

butterfingerz10 wrote:
13th Man wrote:
butterfingerz10 wrote:
Captain America wrote:
butterfingerz10 wrote:
Honeybadger81 wrote:
butterfingerz10 wrote:
Lin fans bashing Kobe

No surprise here.

Or certified trolls from Houston?

Nah Lin fans. I recognize some of the usernames from here on previous boards lol

Oh yea what board are you from?

I like a lot of teams, I'm not loyal to just one team.

Bulls, Rockets ( ), Lakers, GSW... I just like watching teams that are fun to watch with talented players.

So you chose the Lakers? You just blew your cover

Lakers used to be talented bb, obviously they're hot garbage now but I still like to watch Kobe and see what he can still do.

If you think I'm a troll or whatever, I could care less. I do like making fun of Lin fans tho

You will now be taking your act somewhere else.
fafan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Moonknight wrote:
It's nice to see a W along with a nice game from Kobe & Lin. Still think Scott waited too long to bring the starters back in the 4th Q though.

Or bring the benches in too early.
EddieJonesss
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject:

My five year old looked at me during the game today and smiled when we were up by over a dozen. He said, "The Lakers actually look like a team today!"
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Folks, don't engage the trolls, just report them.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Folks, don't engage the trolls, just report them.

Thank you!
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject:

EddieJonesss wrote:
My five year old looked at me during the game today and smiled when we were up by over a dozen. He said, "The Lakers actually look like a team today!"

wow, what a smart articulate 5 year old
LakerLand247
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject:

look at the bright side. We'll get crushed tomorrow against the Soft Bros.
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject:

The tank can wait, i want a win tomorrow baaaaad!!!!
autoprt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject:

LakerLand247 wrote:
hope not.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject:

LakerLand247 wrote:

thank you, tanking artist
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject:

butterfingerz10 wrote:
Lin fans bashing Kobe

No surprise here.

Edited. Took the bait but back in the water safely.

Last edited by bws94 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject:

xenojoey wrote:
Ugly win but a win is a win. I'll take it. Good game by the team minus a few players. After the first half, no one was playing defense.

Some nice plays by Kobe in the 4th. Didn't involve the team much in the 4th. Heroball, but it worked this time. Sucked the life out of the offense though. There was no movement and offense was stagnant. Overall nice game.

Lin should've taken more shots in the first half. Don't understand why he was taken out in the first quarter with 3 minutes left while he was perfect from the field and dishing out assists. Needs to work on his D without fouling. Some of his turnovers could've been avoided.

The Swag is back. Right back on the grind after coming back from an injury. We needed a scorer off the bench.

Keep Wes on the damn bench. He is so bad it hurts to watch. Why the hell is he even getting minutes? After all these games, he proved he is trash and yet, he still has the 2nd highest minutes on the team.

Price? Don't even get me started. He needs to play in the D-league. BS should give those minutes to Clarkson. Cmon man. Ed Davis deserves more minutes. He is the best defender on the team.

Boozer and Hill needs to protect the paint. The lane was wide open throughout the entire game.

That is all.

Here we come playoffs!

smell a little trollish
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject:

catman2u wrote:
DrumR wrote:
Kobe shot maybe 4 or 5 bad shots all game and you all are whining? Jeremy had 3 flat out stupid turnovers. Wes Johnson was Wesley. Price likes to travel and foul. Boozer got destroyed on defense. If you're gonna hate do it equally or I do not agree with your opinion.. Way to many agendas around here lately.

10 assists to 3 TOs is fine. When a PG facilitates there will be some TOs. Perhaps Kobe felt less pressure with Swaggy P also getting open. Kobe finally had a decent shooting game and what do you know the Lakers won. 10-18 and 3-7 from 3 is good shooting that could have been even better if Bryant hadn't forced up some shots.

Thing I noticed is that Kobe is used to Swaggy P. They play instinctively off of each other. The other players don't know each other as well, even Kobe to Hill is sometimes a misread. Chemistry should get better as the season progresses.

Young brings a good lightness to the game. He can create, shoot, handle the ball, he's been missed.
swoosh-it
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Woooot! Fantastic team win. Swaggy is back, along with Kobe, Booze, Davis and Lin! Man, way to come back from the crash and burn! Wooooot!
lakerpr
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Honeybadger81 wrote:
xenojoey wrote:

That is all.

Here we come playoffs!

smell a little trollish

What gives? I agree with most of the comments.
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject:

lakerpr wrote:
Honeybadger81 wrote:
xenojoey wrote:

That is all.

Here we come playoffs!

smell a little trollish

Good post, a little hard on Kobe. Funny last line.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject:

lakerpr wrote:
Honeybadger81 wrote:
xenojoey wrote:

That is all.

Here we come playoffs!

smell a little trollish

suspicious, wait and see his true color
Charisma
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Looking forward to DB's thoughts with a lot of smiling emoticons

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 49 of 51
Jump to: