Ding: Byron Scott's Overriding Faith in Kobe Bryant Has Lakers on Brink of Fracture
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tw-lakbfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:36 am    Post subject:

\With Boozer & WJ's no D, it's indeed Scott's fault to play them that long.
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject:

tony smith wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
Fans who would rather see Kobe jack up a million shots a game in a blowout loss rather than see the team TRY to build something worthwhile are exactly who the Buss kids were thinking of when they signed Kobe to his current deal.

Truth!

Totally Agree
lazard
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject:

Killakobe81 wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
kray28_ wrote:
LakersMDGurl wrote:
KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
kray28_ wrote:
If Kobe scores 44 a night, I'm still there. (bleep) the rest of this trash team.

I hope he leads the league in scoring. As of now, the only real competition for him will be KD when he comes back IMO. And if he goes 27/5/5, I'll be very happy.

This team is the worst roster we have had in 35 years, Kobe is the only thing making it enjoyable to watch, so fire away Bruh!

So you like being whipped by 30+ points every night? You don't care as long as Kobe keeps firing away scoring 44 points a night? Ok then..

If we have to lose, I choose to lose with Kobe going down firing. Ever watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?

If there was a way to win...I'd be all for it though. But tell me...is there really a way to win with this roster?

has Kobe and coaching staff even given this team (minus Kobe) a chance to succeed? we have a guy who does not play defense on the perimeter, while taking all the shots on the offensive end, and yet you're complaining about the roster? i'll bet my house that if you have LeBron on this team with the same roster, this is at least a .600 team.

.600 with THIS TEAM?!

In my Eddie Murphy (from RAW at the Rocky Movie voice) "i enjoy Lebron James too, but he is just a great player".

If what you said were true MJ might as well hand over the GOAT title to James. Put whomever you want Prime Kareem, Jordan Lebron or Kobe no way this team wins .600 games.

They lost: Randle, Swaggy P and Nash before the first 48 mins were played. Now we lost Ryan Kelly. A roster that was kinda deep but short on elite talent ... still lacks elite talent and now has no depth. James does not fix that by himself ... stop with the hyperbole. He is great but no one is THAT great.

And this was the clean version my initial reply would of been more at home on Spurstalk than LG ...

You must have forgotten the garbage Lebron played with during his first stint with Cleveland.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: