So... did anyone get GTA5?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: So... did anyone get GTA5?

What's you're Impression of the game?
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject:

your
K28
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject:

Master Race here, I'll let you know when I play the PC version.
paolomagma
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject:

I played it on last gen.

Like all the other GTA games. I play through the game so slow. So slow in fact, that I managed to sell my PS3 without even finishing the main storyline. (I bought it on release)

I'm still getting it for PS4. When the price drops.

Good game for everyone. Great game if you have a lot of free time.
Grammer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject:

paolomagma wrote:
I played it on last gen.

Like all the other GTA games. I play through the game so slow. So slow in fact, that I managed to sell my PS3 without even finishing the main storyline. (I bought it on release)

I'm still getting it for PS4. When the price drops.

Good game for everyone. Great game if you have a lot of free time.

I'm sort of the same way, I never try and finish the GTA games. I just play until most everything is available/unlocked and then i just run around doing (bleep).
2Cleva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject:

It takes Hot Coffee to a whole new level

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject:

I downloaded it on PS4. The graphics are better, but not that noticeable, considering I have been playing next gen games for a year. If I went back to ps3 I would probably notice a bigger difference. Just the starting story was already a bit tedious having beat a good portion of the game already(all story missions, plus many collectibles).

I never got to play last gen online very much because it had a lot of server issues, and when the server was back up I would keep losing my car(purple and gold bentley) and money due to server resets and ended up selling the game. This gen I plan on skipping the story mode all together and just playing online with my friend who also got the game.

Its literally the exact same game. So if you aren't a person who like to replay games, not much reason for that to change here. Mostly a good buy just to play with friends online if you are bored of the games you currently have.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
I downloaded it on PS4. The graphics are better, but not that noticeable, considering I have been playing next gen games for a year. If I went back to ps3 I would probably notice a bigger difference. Just the starting story was already a bit tedious having beat a good portion of the game already(all story missions, plus many collectibles).

I never got to play last gen online very much because it had a lot of server issues, and when the server was back up I would keep losing my car(purple and gold bentley) and money due to server resets and ended up selling the game. This gen I plan on skipping the story mode all together and just playing online with my friend who also got the game.

Its literally the exact same game. So if you aren't a person who like to replay games, not much reason for that to change here. Mostly a good buy just to play with friends online if you are bored of the games you currently have.

It's a completely different experience playing it in first person.
TooCool
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Got it on the 360 last year. Not shelling out another 60 for the PS4 version.. even if it has First Person Mode.

I'll probably pick it up when it goes on sale, but it'll have to be 25 bucks or less. Seems stupid that we don't get a discount for buying it twice.
Atticus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject:

I had it on PS3, very tempted to buy on PS4 for the first person mode, but not worth the full price for me. I imagine the first person mode completely changes the game mechanics though.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:

Oh yeah, the first person is pretty neat. And they also added 120+ new songs, and the DLC missions that I never played. I tried the FPS for a bit, but went back to third person so I can see other players when I am behind cover.
kcxiv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject:

im waiting til PC version. I have it on the 360. Played it alot til i passed it. Never did the ONline thing though.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject:

TooCool wrote:
Got it on the 360 last year. Not shelling out another 60 for the PS4 version.. even if it has First Person Mode.

I'll probably pick it up when it goes on sale, but it'll have to be 25 bucks or less. Seems stupid that we don't get a discount for buying it twice.

Target gives you $30 trade-in credit for the 360/PS3 versions towards PS4/Xbone version.
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:

Oh yeah, the first person is pretty neat. And they also added 120+ new songs, and the DLC missions that I never played. I tried the FPS for a bit, but went back to third person so I can see other players when I am behind cover.

First person is pretty funny when you get a hooker!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: