How Byron should manage Kobe's time.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Kobe should play no more than 30 minutes...

I have no clue why every coach that arrives is afraid to bench Kobe. I mean what happens if he's benched? He gets mad, furious; and? Kobe's on his final wheels, why keep putting up with that crap is beyond me...

Bash away, I sleepy anyway...lol
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject:

I think he woudn't even go to the bench if he doesn't feel like to. He would just say no to the guy that comes to sub for him and the guy would oblige and go back to the bench. Byron would just look the opposite way and pretend nothing happened.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject:

zePokar wrote:
I think he woudn't even go to the bench if he doesn't feel like to. He would just say no to the guy that comes to sub for him and the guy would oblige and go back to the bench. Byron would just look the opposite way and pretend nothing happened.

You're probabaly right. The Lakers permit themselves to be hostages ... It's incredible...

I saw IA do the same for years until he was no more...

Sports Mortality, it has a way of catching up with players....
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject:

zePokar wrote:

Kobe waved off Mike D'Antoni's substitution request in the 6th min of MDA's head coaching debut! LMAO.

Quote:
Meanwhile, D'Antoni's first official substitution came moments after Bryant drew his second foul a little more than 6 minutes into the game. D'Antoni called for Chris Duhon to replace Bryant, but Bryant waved him off in no uncertain terms.

So, D'Antoni sent Duhon in for Darius Morris instead.

Welcome to the Lakers, Mike.

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/20121121/lakers-victory-first-and-foremost-for-mike-dantoni

People like to say MDA ran Kobe in to the ground, but there's only one person who will run Kobe in to the ground and that's Kobe himself.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: