Jimmy Butler

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Jimmy Butler

We need to max this guy if we can and dare Chicago to match. They most likely will, but it would be worth thing up our money for three days just for the chance. The guy has taken a huge step forward on offense, and he's still one of the best wing defenders in the league.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject:

If we strike out on the top bigs available, I would make Butler my next target.
44TheLogo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jimmy Butler

mhan00 wrote:
We need to max this guy if we can and dare Chicago to match. They most likely will, but it would be worth thing up our money for three days just for the chance. The guy has taken a huge step forward on offense, and he's still one of the best wing defenders in the league.

Butler along with Klay, George, Kawhi, Wiggins, Stephenson, and Beal (though Beal's still got growing to do on the defensive end), there are a lot of young two way wings that are really, really promising. Would love it if we could get even one of them.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject:

I started watching the Bulls because of Gasol going there piquing my interest, and because I always liked Noah, but now I'm watching partly because of Butler too. Even when he's off he contributes and finds a way to score 22 points. Butler Laker. Butler Laker. Butler Laker. Maybe if I say it enough times it'll happen?
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:30 am    Post subject:

No way Chicago neglects to match. They really aren't doing bad financially, Gasol only makes about 7.5M and maxing Butler still keeps them under 80M. Houston let Parsons go because he is a great role player, Butler at times can be a go to player. His strength, touch and average handles for his size help him to get to the line 8 times a game and score in the paint too. He's that defensive wing that Kobe needs as well. I get trying, it would honestly be a waste of time sadly.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: