Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

@Mike_Bresnahan: Robert Sacre on the Lakers' win last night: “Yes! Less lottery balls!" He didn't love Magic's view.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

Jordan-esque wrote:
@Mike_Bresnahan: Robert Sacre on the Lakers' win last night: “Yes! Less lottery balls!" He didn't love Magic's view.

Because if we get a center as a top 5 pick, it just increases the chances of him being out of the NBA.
LakerLand247
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

yinoma2001 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

Because if we get a center as a top 5 pick, it just increases the chances of him being out of the NBA.

And back to flipping burgers where he belongs.
Janggoon8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

LakerLand247 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

Dayum. Tell him out you really feel. Could've at least relegated him to a human cigar.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject:

Who gives a crap about what Sacre thinks....here's a 7 footer with barely any skills at the NBA level.
tks91
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Who gives a crap about what Sacre thinks....here's a 7 footer with barely any skills at the NBA level.

So.. This forum should not exists? None of us fit that criteria.
Gwyn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject:

Team tank.

God bless Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna Maria Onore Bryant.
Kava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject:

Sacre has shown improvement. That's all you can ask of any pick in the 2nd round - improvement. He's never going to be explosive but you can tell his touch is better around the rim.

He's not as bad as he's been in previous years.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

yinoma2001 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

More like professional players try to do their best and win every game and resent it when some blowhard like Magic suggests they should lose.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject:

Hypothetically, Magic might have lit a fire under the Lakers...... I mentioned yesterday that I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers go on a 10 game winning streak.....

I expect the pro-tankers to be anti-Magic very soon for blatantly speaking in the media and creating more fuel for the Lakers.
Villain6Activated
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
Hypothetically, Magic might have lit a fire under the Lakers...... I mentioned yesterday that I wouldn't be surprised if the Lakers go on a 10 game winning streak.....

I expect the pro-tankers to be anti-Magic very soon for blatantly speaking in the media and creating more fuel for the Lakers.

Yep, 10 game win streak against Bulls, Warriors,Spurs,Thunder,Mavericks is totally possible.

Then again, you had us in the playoffs.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject:

LilJay24 wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

Yep, 10 game win streak against Bulls, Warriors,Spurs,Thunder,Mavericks is totally possible.

A win against a Kings team that couldn't find its offense in the 4th quarter, coupled with an ill Demarcus Cousins, and he starts boasting...
If you notice theres a theme among the Laker victories season is that they manage to do it against teams that are missing a key starter due to injury or illness....
KobeRe-Loaded
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

LakerLand247 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

He's got a career in competitive eating!
#11/08/16 America became GREAT again
#Avatar-gate
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

KobeRe-Loaded wrote:
LakerLand247 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

He's got a career in competitive eating!

He is still a 7 footer, he will find a career in something.

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

I don't understand how any of this is humanly possible.
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Does he know that we will be giving the Suns our 5th pick just to stink another year? oh wait, he wants to be here another year!!! SMH GTFOH
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

venturalakersfan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

More like professional players try to do their best and win every game and resent it when some blowhard like Magic suggests they should lose.

This.

I don't know what people expect him to say, he's a professional not a fan. I don't ever want to hear a member of my team - no matter how badly the team is doing - say out loud that they want to lose. That's just ridiculous. PLUSWHICH if he did say he agreed with Magic, people would be slamming him and (rightfully) calling him a mental midget with a loser's mentality and all this and that. I mean Come. On.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

I sure would. They barely beat a Kings team at home missing their star player. If the Kings had just hit a few free throws they would have won. They blew the game more than the Lakers won it.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Sure, but it's another thing to be celebrating what Sacre said too. Guess some folks have lost their sense of humor about this season.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject:

Not like Sackrae had anything to do with it. I guess he serves as a good decoy when Boozer is out there...hard to tell which is which.
LakersMDGurl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
Not like Sackrae had anything to do with it. I guess he serves as a good decoy when Boozer is out there...hard to tell which is which.

Lmaoo, u just mean.... lol
Lakers95
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Jahlil Okafor, right now, is more of a player than Sackray ever will be.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Sacre: "Yes! Less Lottery Balls!"

TDRock wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jordan-esque wrote:

This.

I don't know what people expect him to say, he's a professional not a fan. I don't ever want to hear a member of my team - no matter how badly the team is doing - say out loud that they want to lose. That's just ridiculous. PLUSWHICH if he did say he agreed with Magic, people would be slamming him and (rightfully) calling him a mental midget with a loser's mentality and all this and that. I mean Come. On.

It's like NVE's "Cancun!" moment.
Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject:

LilJay24 wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

Playoffs are not that far away from Lakers, you know. All it takes is a minor 20 game winning streak. Nothing too unfamiliar for them.

Lakers depth chart

PG Johnson / Goodrich
SG Bryant / West / Scott
SF Baylor / Worthy / Cooper
PF Mikkelsen / Hairston / McAdoo / Gasol
C Chamberlain / Abdul-Jabbar / O'Neal / Mikan
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:

Well now that he shaved you can kinda tell but when they had the same beard and haircut they sure looked like twins. They even have the same moves
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: