With the Lakers pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, the Phoenix Suns select...

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerLand247
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: With the Lakers pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, the Phoenix Suns select...

For the fans who are anti-tank. The Phoenix Suns needs your feedback in which player they should select with the Lakers pick.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=171429

-Sincerely,

Steve Nash
K28
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject:

If it's not this year, then it's next year....with even less protections.

You must think you are clever making this thread though.

Newsflash: you are not.

Sorry I value integrity and doing things the right way over yours.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject:

For those who think starting piss and moan threads about their own piss and moan threads is a good idea, the mods need some advice on how long a timeout you need.

Sincerely,

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject:

When was the last time the Phoenix Suns drafted a game changer? Considering their draft history, it's actually bad for them that they'll have to reserve a salary spot for a youngster that they'll again not be able to develop instead of paying that salary to a NBA player who's actually servicable. Phoenix has a terrible track record of holding on to good players. I don't get why folks are so worked up over a pick that's highly unlikely to work out for the organisation that gets that pick. The Suns have proven time and again that they'll flub it. I say last laughs on them since a decently servicable player like,
Morris or Tucker will likely get the boot to make room for that high draft bust.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: