Taliban murder over 100 school childrn in Pakistan
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Taliban murder over 100 school childrn in Pakistan

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/16/world/asia/pakistan-peshawar-school-attack/index.html?c=&page=1

Children.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject:

I have nothing nice to say here, except RIP to the kids. Terrible.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject:

First off RIP fellow human beings. All peaceful condolences to the whole world for this tragic loss of life.

Secondly
We should bomb and kill them all and use our drones to kill more and more of them. If we kill innocent ones then they were just future terrorists.

Sometimes I really believe America is the great Satan in the big scheme of things.
https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

"A man changed of his opinion against his will is of the same opinion still"

All the murdering of innocents we do just makes those peoole over there even more radicalized.
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject:

"'God is great,'" the Taliban militants exclaimed, as they roared through the hallways of a Peshawar, Pakistan, school.
-----------------

If they did not say its for God, they would be child killers instead of 'heroes'.
People can justify anything in the name of God.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject:

Fallout wrote:
"'God is great,'" the Taliban militants exclaimed, as they roared through the hallways of a Peshawar, Pakistan, school.
-----------------

People can justify anything using the name of God. Incredible.

Or just being true to their faith. There was also a god who supposedly murdered all first-borns of a nation just to send a message. All first-borns!
And the amazing thing is, the people in whose name the murder was committed, are still celebrating the event 2000 years later.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject:

I hope they find these cowards lock them in a room and have the parents of these kids machine gun them to death.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject:

If this doesn't get the Pakistani Army to wipe out the Taliban presence in their country, nothing will.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject:

Is the Taliban something physical or something mental?

Do we wipeout thoughts with bombs and bullets and defense industry stocks?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Or just being true to their faith. There was also a god who supposedly murdered all first-borns of a nation just to send a message. All first-borns!
And the amazing thing is, the people in whose name the murder was committed, are still celebrating the event 2000 years later.

Thank you for this
Totally reminds me of that Dave chappelle black kkk skit when the kkk members heads exploded when seeing him without his hood...
RCS926
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Sorry, but I don't know of any Christians (or Jews) that actually "celebrate" the 10 plagues of Egypt. I must've missed that "holy" day. Very weak analogy to say the least...
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject:

RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Sorry, but I don't know of any Christians (or Jews) that actually "celebrate" the 10 plagues of Egypt. I must've missed that "holy" day. Very weak analogy to say the least...

Passover ... from "pass over", when they put a sign on their door so the angel of death will pass them over and leave their first-borns untouched.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject:

Please... God, no... Oh no. RIP to the children... Think about the parents.. Oh no..

Please, for the sake of humanity, kill the Taliban. Please!
RCS926
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Passover ... from "pass over", when they put a sign on their door so the angel of death will pass them over and leave their first-borns untouched.

It's not clear that "passover" specifically relates to that particular plague, but I'm not going to argue with you on that. However, I will argue that the Passover doesn't "celebrate" that particular plague. Instead, it celebrates Jewish liberation from Egyptian slavery. The 10 plagues contributed to that liberation but clearly aren't the focus of the Passover celebration.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:22 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
If this doesn't get the Pakistani Army to wipe out the Taliban presence in their country, nothing will.

I honestly don't think Pakistan cares. they Harbored Osama Bin Laden and denied his whereabouts for years. there was a military base right next door to his house!!!
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject:

RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

It's not clear that "passover" specifically relates to that particular plague, but I'm not going to argue with you on that. However, I will argue that the Passover doesn't "celebrate" that particular plague. Instead, it celebrates Jewish liberation from Egyptian slavery. The 10 plagues contributed to that liberation but clearly aren't the focus of the Passover celebration.

Doesn't change the fact (or myth) that their god's MO is punishing innocent people to send a message.
Anyway, the Taliban monsters excuse for the massacre is that the parents of the kids helped the Americans. So getting at the soldiers family to send a message or for revenge or whatever twisted reasons they have.
The thing is killing these idiots won't really hurt them. They really believe they're going to heaven when they die.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject:

OBL and the Taliban are not the same thing.

The Taliban is a religious sect that also desires government power. They want to rule Pakistan.

For that reason alone, Pakistan really needs to eliminate the threat.
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Pathetic X2. The act and trying to politic this reference. Praying for these kids and adults, this was totally heartless period.
RCS926
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Doesn't change the fact (or myth) that their god's MO is punishing innocent people to send a message.
Anyway, the Taliban monsters excuse for the massacre is that the parents of the kids helped the Americans. So getting at the soldiers family to send a message or for revenge or whatever twisted reasons they have.
The thing is killing these idiots won't really hurt them. They really believe they're going to heaven when they die.

Not going to argue that religious fanaticism is used to justify all manner of atrocities across a broad spectrum of religions. I just thought it was odd to claim that people actually celebrate the killing of the first-born as described in the Old Testament. I understand the point you are making but just thought the analogy was weak. Of course, I'm not a Jew, so I can't definitively say that Jews don't have parties with banners all around saying, "Yay! Praise God for killing the first-born of all those Egyptians all those years ago!".
Fan0Bynum17
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Maybe they're just really concerned about overpopulation.

Last edited by Fan0Bynum17 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject:

RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Not going to argue that religious fanaticism is used to justify all manner of atrocities across a broad spectrum of religions. I just thought it was odd to claim that people actually celebrate the killing of the first-born as described in the Old Testament. I understand the point you are making but just thought the analogy was weak. Of course, I'm not a Jew, so I can't definitively say that Jews don't have parties with banners all around saying, "Yay! Praise God for killing the first-born of all those Egyptians all those years ago!".

Have you ever heard them denounce the killings? Human beinhs wrote the bible yet did not denounce the killings of innocent babies?
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Geez people. Just shut up.
RCS926
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
RCS926 wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
Fallout wrote:
-----------------

Have you ever heard them denounce the killings? Human beinhs wrote the bible yet did not denounce the killings of innocent babies?

I honestly don't know, but not denouncing it isn't the same as celebrating it. Anyway, I don't want to get off topic. I just wanted to comment on what I thought was an odd remark.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject:

^^ I have always appreciated your dialogue.. Sincerely.

I think some of us are really really Xinfinity... Tired of our nations religion and militarily owned political system claiming Muslim=Bad Christian=Good... While we bomb and bomb and bomb them to death for 30 years now
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:37 pm    Post subject:

RIP

Two years to the day of Sandy Hook hmm...
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Thats awful. This brand of evil knows that education is the way to combat it
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: