++++ Lakers vs Magic ++++ 1/9/15 7:30PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Lin played very well today. Very well. I'm not sure where all this debate is coming from. He missed fts and had a few gaffes with some turnovers, but his defense was excellent, not only one on one, but on the help. He also created a ton of offense for the team with his penetration. Some negatives were vastly outweighed by his many positives today.
Honeybadger81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:41 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Lin played very well today. Very well. I'm not sure where all this debate is coming from. He missed fts and had a few gaffes with some turnovers, but his defense was excellent, not only one on one, but on the help. He also created a ton of offense for the team with his penetration. Some negatives were vastly outweighed by his many positives today.

lin fans hate his tourovers, particularly those telegraphic lazy passes, because he has been labelled as turnover prone, so Lin fans are nervous and frustrated with his stupid TOs...also Lin fans care about his stats, these days it is not easy for him to get free points, and he just wasted in front of a lot of anxiously lin fans eyes... oh Jeremy...
tyusedney1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:03 am    Post subject:

Lin does this every year. he goes on a FT slump one moment and then goes on a FT tear the next. so i'm surprised at some of the reactions here
madddogg
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:40 am    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
OMG. Worthy going overboard with his Price love.

I mean, I like Price... but he's laying it on really really thick.

Yup, way too much. When I heard worthy say price should be all defensive first team or second team I was lololololol
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject:

Worthy is BS's 2nd mouthpiece

Lin has recently developed an unnecessary hitch or flick at the end of his free throw shots. Needs to revisit his mechanics to smooth out the release.
I've been noticing his poor FT shooting for a few weeks now, not just in last night's game.
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject:

The encouraging sign is Lin got to the FT line. He'll sort out the FTs. If he's getting to the line, he's either being aggressive and penetrating, getting steals and getting fouled on breakaways or in the game in penalty situations when he gets fouled which means Byron is going with him because Lin is producing.

As far as Worthy goes, I like what he has to say up there. If he's laying it on a little thick with Price it's part of him supporting the team. I think Worthy is one of the most honest guys in the booth, I enjoy his comments.
nicholas55
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: ++++ Lakers vs Magic ++++ 1/9/15 7:30PM PT

diando wrote:
[color=#552582
•http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?[/color]

guys if anyone looking for wiziwig alternative wiziwig.to still working!
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject:

bws94 wrote:
The encouraging sign is Lin got to the FT line. He'll sort out the FTs. If he's getting to the line, he's either being aggressive and penetrating, getting steals and getting fouled on breakaways or in the game in penalty situations when he gets fouled which means Byron is going with him because Lin is producing.

As far as Worthy goes, I like what he has to say up there. If he's laying it on a little thick with Price it's part of him supporting the team. I think Worthy is one of the most honest guys in the booth, I enjoy his comments.

Everyone goes hot an cold on FT's. It all averages out. One or two games mean nothing. BTW Rondo had 2 points on 1-11 shooting against the Clippers. Maybe he should be benched eh?
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject:

This win was a very nice way to get the bad taste of the loss to the Clippers out of my mouth. After that game I felt like the team with no heart had just lost to the team with no soul, and I was going to have to start rooting for Golden State.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25
Jump to: